Decided to post my pic in public, y'all better not try to doxx

Do you live in a very Asian area?
I notice that's the norm there
but just talk to girls from school, and you should do really well on the JB apps like yubo (they are easy mode anyway)
If you're still in HS, spend the next few months preparing for college and get experience talking to girls, it can be really good time for you

Do you live in a very Asian area?
I notice that's the norm there
but just talk to girls from school, and you should do really well on the JB apps like yubo (they are easy mode anyway)
If you're still in HS, spend the next few months preparing for college and get experience talking to girls, it can be really good time for you
The area where I live has a lot of upper middle-class white folks, a lot of Latinos, and some blacks and Asians

I've pretty much decided that my slaying prospects will begin over the summer and going into college, I think my reputation as a weird goofy goober has been imprinted in the minds of many at my school, and these are kids that I've known from elementary and middle school.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryboy123 and Deleted member 21661
also why are you here, good potential and insane base. You need to go to gym and tattoo maxx. thats it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
also why are you here, good potential and insane base. You need to go to gym and tattoo maxx. thats it
I lurked this forum for over a year before making an account, otherwise I would've been a 2022cel. I'm just non-NT/autistic and my interests match with almost no-one at my age, so I feel lonely and shit. Here, at least people can relate to my interests.

I lurked this forum for over a year before making an account, otherwise I would've been a 2022cel. I'm just non-NT/autistic and my interests match with almost no-one at my age, so I feel lonely and shit. Here, at least people can relate to my interests.
non nt is a death scentence for people like you, you look korean. Just go fuck stacy there. Whats ur height?

I haven't read many of the replies but I am here to tell you that you have a nice face and you'll be fine, even at 5'9. do not listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
you can get white girls, trust me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Are you on tiktok? Pretty sure Ive seen you there

Picsart 23 02 11 22 57 01 288

• JFL
I've never had Tiktok and will never get it
I thought you were this guy considering he looks like you and looksmaxxed hard.

Before:

After:

By the way, how do you make your hair like this?

I thought you were this guy considering he looks like you and looksmaxxed hard.

Before:

After:

By the way, how do you make your hair like this?

That guy musclemogs and skinmogs me to oblivion

• +1
Disgusting gook

• JFL
Dog eater pheno, Looksmatch gets ravaged by @predeterminism’s BWC

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 25938
Bloatmaxxed 5'5 2.5 PSL Bengali Pajeet- NTpill Gang Leader
6utl9a.jpg
you’re also 2.5 psl to 99% of noodlewhores, keep coping ricecel buddyboyo

I haven't read many of the replies but I am here to tell you that you have a nice face and you'll be fine, even at 5'9. do not listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
you can get white girls, trust me
virtue signaling

you’re also 2.5 psl to 99% of noodlewhores, keep coping ricecel buddyboyo
I'm aware of that, that's why I have a bodycount of 0. But of course you never bothered to read this thread to see that I've mentioned that three times already.

What's your ethnicity

I'm aware of that, that's why I have a bodycount of 0. But of course you never bothered to read this thread to see that I've mentioned that three times already.
Keep yapping gook

Chink

• JFL
Mostly Asian, some blacks, Latinas, and a couple white girls too. Mostly beckies except for a HTB/stacylite Latina that I dated for a little bit (and took away the K from KHHV, now just V). All average height or on the shorter side. Haven't gotten approached by any HTB+ white girls from what I can remember.
Low tier white normie results, you will always be a filthy inferior gook, don’t you ever get confident by looksmax homos calling you good looking

Low tier white normie results, you will always be a filthy inferior gook, don’t you ever get confident by looksmax homos calling you good looking
I know, that's reflected in my IRL experiences. Keep the water pouring

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
No I am not, I am curry
bro im sorry but being curry is the biggest death sentence in the west. By far the worst ethnicity unfortunately. i actually feel bad for most indians here cause usually theyre nice people

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
You dont look bad. Just make sure to hit the gym and stay lean if youre not already

• +1
zero is a troll, you look good enough. Just delete your account. I will give you some tips

Skincare
Gym
Tattoos
Hairmaxx
shoe liftmaxx
surgeries @Pakicel recommend him some

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212 and Deleted member 25938
no.
in usually harsh with ratings bit it's not over for this guy
What would you rate me PSL-wise? I've just realized that not one person has rated me as such on this thread