Delusions are getting realistic

D

Deleted member 60975

Master
6 years ago a scary demon looking humanoid appeared in front of me when I was trying to sleep all I could hear at when I saw him is a deep distortion eerie sound, that left me paranoid for years but eventually forgot about him, 3 years ago he appeared to me in a more human form he was wearing a hat but his face was empty he didn’t have a face it was like his face was just a void the first time I only could see his bright white eyes with light flashing from it, not seeing his eyes is a blessing . A couple of months ago I don’t honestly remember another demon appeared to me but it wasn’t him this demon was trying to hurt me unlike the first one which just stared at me and I eventually felt comfort in his presence I don’t know why I’m even calling him a demon he made me feel safe and protected, but this demon is just filled with hatred and was trying his best to make me feel scared and was trying to get to me with all of his power at some point I felt paralyzed on the couch I could only move my head slightly so he kept moving around and disappearing and coming back from behind me again this demon had no sound but in my mind I could hear him scream with a pitch . I don’t know what to believe in anymore this is getting confusing and tbh it’s ridiculous at this point

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel and i_love_roosters

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, tigrxs, smoth and 3 others
That avi is gay asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
- David gandy faggot
Screenshot 20240227 193912 Gallery

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
David looks good but that avi is gay 100%
what do you mean this is the straightest things I've ever seen :lul: :lul: :lul: its more gay to not have a half-naked man in bed as your avi :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

rawprimal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Lynxress
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and tigrxs
@ConfusedBolivian did u have the same experience? Ur encounter was lustful but mine is different I felt peace and safety

Bum

Last edited: