Democracy Doesn't Work

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Tldr: educated leader who is based mogs a democracy

First off before we start this thread you need to understand that the elft wing doesn't work and that if you want a rich country you need a free market and a strong empire with this in mind you will see the fails of democracy

First off knowing women are more likely to be lower iq and leftist than men that means their votes will be for the leftist or Liberal meaning that the Democrats for example will have a secure vote of Atleast 50% in a vacuum.

This is bad as liberalism and leftism is not based and will fuck your country as you need a free market and a leader remember?

Next you have the ethnic minorities who are lower iq by far
Screenshot 20201002 151950

And since if you are lower iq and ethnic you aren't gonna work hard and are gonna be poorer meaning they will vote for free health care and welfare. Ie that brings a good 20% of the votes gonna be left of Liberal... You know what that means...

So with about 70% voting for leftism (benefitting the foids and ethnics and fucking your country over it will eventually become more and more left until your country is low gdp and gdp per capita.)

Compare this to a facist model.

Immigrants don't have a say, females don't have a say. Noone does. Just a based high iq leader who knows best and the country will be ran way better. It is obvious.

How will this effect the elections? I predict that due to extreme lefty media in social media and the hate on trump that unfortunately Biden will most likely win which will fuck America badly.

Remeber the land of the free when your tax doars are going to state tranny surgeries. Criminalising incels. And also going into niggers houses and pockets and as your country becomes weaker and poorer just remeber that democracy brought this here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, Krezo, YungStud and 5 others
VERY HIGH IQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Lev Peshkov
61% of Nigerian Americans over the age of 25 hold a graduate degree compared to 32% for the us born population. 25% of woman identify as republican

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Blackout.xl and Lev Peshkov
didn't
read
bro
lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, sytyl and Deleted member 6723
41% Democrats and 26% independent

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Tldr: educated leader who is based mogs a democracy

First off before we start this thread you need to understand that the elft wing doesn't work and that if you want a rich country you need a free market and a strong empire with this in mind you will see the fails of democracy

First off knowing women are more likely to be lower iq and leftist than men that means their votes will be for the leftist or Liberal meaning that the Democrats for example will have a secure vote of Atleast 50% in a vacuum.

This is bad as liberalism and leftism is not based and will fuck your country as you need a free market and a leader remember?

Next you have the ethnic minorities who are lower iq by far View attachment 706270

And since if you are lower iq and ethnic you aren't gonna work hard and are gonna be poorer meaning they will vote for free health care and welfare. Ie that brings a good 20% of the votes gonna be left of Liberal... You know what that means...

So with about 70% voting for leftism (benefitting the foids and ethnics and fucking your country over it will eventually become more and more left until your country is low gdp and gdp per capita.)

Compare this to a facist model.

Immigrants don't have a say, females don't have a say. Noone does. Just a based high iq leader who knows best and the country will be ran way better. It is obvious.

How will this effect the elections? I predict that due to extreme lefty media in social media and the hate on trump that unfortunately Biden will most likely win which will fuck America badly.

Remeber the land of the free when your tax doars are going to state tranny surgeries. Criminalising incels. And also going into niggers houses and pockets and as your country becomes weaker and poorer just remeber that democracy brought this here.
Nigga my toilet quit working fuck the president

• Hmm...
I like how u spam based threads bro. How do u come up with these many based threads fast?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 8919
best dictatorship/autocracy > best democracy

worst democracy > worst dictatorship/autocracy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6723
Ethnicity has nothing to do with iq. It’s your culture. If you put a black guy in a Asian household he’d be smart

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 8765 and Lev Peshkov
The majority of leftist cucks just want to remove trump because racist and misoginist. Then what? If you comply to the population then these cucks will never be satisfied and find another reason to riot and loot

Nigga I forgot to buy bread this morning fuck the president fuck trump fuck you fat orange nigga nigga

• JFL
Ethnicity has nothing to do with iq. It’s your culture. If you put a black guy in a Asian household he’d be smart
Ur 14 stfu u deny the blackpill kek

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Lev Peshkov
I like how u spam based threads bro. How do u come up with these many based threads fast?
I have some topics I wanted to talk about lol

• +1
  • +1
I’m 18 I’m bringing facts and statistics to your shit threads
U haven't said one true fact

U deny the blackpill which is retarded also btw my facts are based on irl experience ur stats are just warped

• +1
U haven't said one true fact

U deny the blackpill which is retarded also btw my facts are based on irl experience ur stats are just warped
Never denied the black pill 1. 2. Your irl experiences don’t mean it’s facts.

Democracy is nothing more than mob rule in its essence.

• +1
Democracy is nothing more than mob rule in its essence.
The only fair things in life to make the right choices not most popular opinions is a strong leader. It is Only sensible. More efficient and the only way this planet can be saved

• +1
Reactions: Troika
JFL it’s so funny seeing retards orgasm to the free market. You’ll never be rich JFL

Retard tier thread

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
JFL it’s so funny seeing retards orgasm to the free market. You’ll never be rich JFL
I am already. My family is very rich from nothing. What do you think that means?

• +1
These western liberal democracies aren't democratic. Countries like China and Cuba are infinitely more democratic than countries like France or Canada. Democracy works, it's just that the bourgeoisie have tricked people into believing they live under democracy, which is why low iq people like yourself think it doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234