Destroying hypergamy cope

>women have infinite smv
>that subhuman is the best she can get right now
she can still fuck chad while being in a relationship with incel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and mogstars
This forum is full of mentally ill pessimists.

"Muh must be betabuxx" even if he doesn't make much money and she's all over him.
all those lanky zoomers in t-shirts and shorts are actually undercover billionaire CEOs bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, fuckedupmanlet, m0ss26 and 7 others
This forum is full of mentally ill pessimists.

"Muh must be betabuxx" even if he doesn't make much money and she's all over him.
again, people can't distinguish the difference between betabux as a biological role and "TO BE BETABUX YOU HAVE TO BE A MILLIONAIRE HUR DUR

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and horizontallytall
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
you can do all that without being sexually attracted to someone. unless you think goldiggers are genuinly in love with old millionaires too. just go back to reddt so you can cope with your fellow bluepilled subhumans
le bloopill reddit xD
Wojak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, mogstars, theRiderEffect and 1 other person
see my last reply you low iq nigger
oh shit yeah, I forgot. A young attractive woman can't find a genuinely rich sugar daddy. Her only option is to find some zoomer burger flipper.

Pls stop taking creepshots jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Interested
what's more ridiculous, the ideas discussed on this foum that have been corroborated by scientific data, dating stats, divorce rate states, millions of anecdotes, etc, etc or the idea that a few pictures of two normies walking together mens they are totally in love and nothing can break them apart bro.

op is the same incel in denial loser who will end up on dead bedrooms in 10 years but can't figure out why she isn't sexually attracted to him. "but we held hands and everything!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, fuckedupmanlet, horizontallytall and 9 others
Can you prove that she does?
observation and pattern recognition. do you have it? that happens all the time. most relationhips are like that. she's one chad seduction away from leaving you. what makes you so special that she'll stay?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
again, people can't distinguish the difference between betabux as a biological role and "TO BE BETABUX YOU HAVE TO BE A MILLIONAIRE HUR DUR
Why not get a htn who makes 80k a year instead of a ltn that makes 40k a year then? Keep coping, retard

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, m0ss26, mogstars and 2 others
what's more ridiculous, the ideas discussed on this foum that have been cooborated by scientific data, dating stats, divorce rate states, millions of anecdotes, etc, etc or the idea that a few pictures of two normies walking together mens they are totally in love and nothing can break them apart bro.

op is the same incel in denial loser who will end up on dead bedrooms in 10 years but can't figure out why she isn't sexually attracted to him. "but we held hands and everything!"
Most studies here are meme surveys and online dating graphs and other useless garbage. I never posted any married oldcels, retard. I don't care about them. I posted young zoomers. I never said they'll end up living happily ever after. They're dating and fucking and are happy now and that's what matters.

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
observation and pattern recognition. do you have it? that happens all the time. most relationhips are like that. she's one chad seduction away from leaving you. what makes you so special that she'll stay?
What are you on about? You see women cheating on their bfs? How? What is your dumbass on about?

Why not get a htn who makes 80k a year instead of a ltn that makes 40k a year then? Keep coping, retard
because she has the option of fucking homeless chad while bluepilled losers like you take care of everything else for her, all expenses paid :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and mogstars
Yup. None of those women were ever seduced by anything better than the LTN/MTNs I posted. They're still waiting for their mythical Chad prince.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
because she has the option of fucking homeless chad while bluepilled losers like you take care of everything else for her, all expenses paid :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :feelswhy:
It wouldn't be hard to catch a girl cheating and there aren't enough chads around. You're a schizo idiot.

I ask again, why be with a ltn that makes 40k over a htn that makes 80k?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Abomination52
NTpill is hard to swallow for autistic blackpillers. I've seen so many LTN manlets with non landwhale gf's and they were always low inhib and had NT personality.

It's still true that looks is most important but its not impossible to get a gf when you arent 6'2 HTN. Good looks mean that you dont need to have a good personality and tryhard to get laid.

Hypergamy is real because as a LTN ur chances to fuck a MTB are like 0,5% but the chance still exists and if you try often enough (like 200 times) you may find a MTB willing to be your gf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute, m0ss26, mogstars and 7 others
I decided to leave my basement and I spent a month holidaying around Europe and everywhere I went I saw the same thing - skinny/skinnyfat boneless manlets (4-6/10) with objectively better looking girls.
It was mostly the girls showing signs of affection too. The guys seemed indifferent.

View attachment 2263953

Shit photo but this girl was beautiful. Angelic Stacy. She was jumping on this faggot like she was going to fuck him there and then before I took the photo. True love.

View attachment 2263954

View attachment 2263956

This guy was decent looking but a manlet as you can see.
View attachment 2263958

View attachment 2263959

ER came back from the dead and got himself a girlfriend. Before I took the photo, he had his hand up her shorts. Pretty sure he was fingering her asshole jfl. Not bad looking though. Just a manlet.
View attachment 2263960

View attachment 2263963

This is literally what 85% of the couples I saw looked like around Europe. None of these guys were in the top 20% of men but they all had super cute, affectionate girlfriends. And trust me, I saw worse couples. I saw fat Asian manlets wearing sweatpants walking around with taller, high class blonde girls and holding hands. I stopped taking pics after a while because actually having evidence of this destroyed me. I want to pretend that it never happened.
I saw subhumans and Chads both walking around with the same kinds of girls.
Literally just be normal looking and not autistic and you'll get laid. Looksmaxxing is such a cope for abused dogs.
Mirin your low-inhib to take all those creep shots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, m0ss26, theRiderEffect and 2 others
Op was like
Milwaukee Bucks Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, DryAnoos, nigger monkey and 18 others
you can do all that without being sexually attracted to someone. unless you think goldiggers are genuinly in love with old millionaires too. just go back to reddt so you can cope with your fellow bluepilled subhumans
He doesn't get it. He's bluepilled on a blackpill forum, fucking unreal

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
NTpill is hard to swallow for autistic blackpillers. I've seen so many LTN manlets with non landwhale gf's and they were always low inhib and had NT personality.

It's still true that looks is most important but its not impossible to get a gf when you arent 6'2 HTN. Good looks mean that you dont need to have a good personality and tryhard to get laid.

Hypergamy is real because as a LTN ur chances to fuck a MTB are like 0,5% but the chance still exists and if you try often enough (like 200 times) you may find a MTB willing to be your gf.
Not possible for a woman to date down and still be attracted, genuinely attracted, to the man. Not possible.

She'll either leave him + act upon it or use him and fantasise about other men, either way the feelings aren't real and the relationship won't last

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, mogstars and Abomination52
It's same in germany. Only guys care about looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
3472290 p5

That dude has a muffin ass!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, m0ss26, 11yearoldprostitute and 5 others
You're delusional, holy shit the coping
U mentally retarded brainlet u think I will believe u or what I see everyday when I go out

• +1
He doesn't get it. He's bluepilled on a blackpill forum, fucking unreal
>nooo these girls can’t possibly be attracted to the guys they’re holding hands with and kissing and hugging in public because some bisexual teens on an Indian male model worship forum said so
5F35F09F 59FA 4176 A5D7 4A1005014804

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and mogstars
U mentally retarded brainlet u think I will believe u or what I see everyday when I go out
I know the truth I'm not taking the word of some retard on .org telling me otherwise

Not possible for a woman to date down and still be attracted, genuinely attracted, to the man. Not possible.

She'll either leave him + act upon it or use him and fantasise about other men, either way the feelings aren't real and the relationship won't last
it is possible but the chance of it happening becomes significantly lower the uglier you are. as a LTN maybe 0,1% of the population will perceive you as attractive. as a man you may find a top model stacy to be attractive but that doesn't mean you can't get hard from MTB's. same is true for women.

I think you underestimate how important a good mental state is when it comes to sexual attraction. you can't get hard if you don't think about sex. and that way of thinking can be stimulated even if you are LTN so it's not totally over.

you can basically brainwash a woman to find you attractive even if you aren't. that's what bluepillers call subjective attractiveness. attractiveness is still objective but you can change someone's mind slightly to make them see other traits as attractive. for example a lot of women think that prettyboys are attractive but some prefer masculine men. this difference means there is still room to bend reality of attractiveness and you can influence women's thoughts into being attracted to you.

a women will enjoy the feeling of sex even if the man is ugly, but mentally she will enjoy it less. so it's important to use your personality and sex talk to make her horny. she may leave an ugly guy and i never denied that, but it's still possible for a LTN to date a MTB.

• Woah
it is possible but the chance of it happening becomes significantly lower the uglier you are. as a LTN maybe 0,1% of the population will perceive you as attractive. as a man you may find a top model stacy to be attractive but that doesn't mean you can't get hard from MTB's. same is true for women.

I think you underestimate how important a good mental state is when it comes to sexual attraction. you can't get hard if you don't think about sex. and that way of thinking can be stimulated even if you are LTN so it's not totally over.

you can basically brainwash a woman to find you attractive even if you aren't. that's what bluepillers call subjective attractiveness. attractiveness is still objective but you can change someone's mind slightly to make them see other traits as attractive. for example a lot of women think that prettyboys are attractive but some prefer masculine men. this difference means there is still room to bend reality of attractiveness and you can influence women's thoughts into being attracted to you.

a women will enjoy the feeling of sex even if the man is ugly, but mentally she will enjoy it less. so it's important to use your personality and sex talk to make her horny. she may leave an ugly guy and i never denied that, but it's still possible for a LTN to date a MTB.
You're probably right.

All I would say is this. In regards to the pretty boy/ masc thing. I think almost every woman has the same timeline. Young/ younger woman in their mid 20s or below prefer pretty boys who are less intimidating, and then the older they get the more attracted they are to that masculine look, mainly because of the idea of "protection" in regards to their offspring.

Apart from that, you're right

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
It's all about luck.

The luck of meeting the right girl at the right moment that is attracted to you.

Being goodlooking and NT just raise your chances because you'll have more opportunities to meet people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, fuckedupmanlet, 11yearoldprostitute and 10 others
Fame, NT and social circles are the real Blackpill. How many more examples of ugly clown oofy doofies slaying irl do you need before retards here realize solely looks based approach does not work.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, fuckedupmanlet, m0ss26 and 7 others
Fame, NT and social circles are the real Blackpill. How many more examples of ugly clown oofy doofies slaying irl do you need before retards here realize solely looks based approach does not work.
These sites attract too many basement dwellers who think people only meet through tinder and cold approaching strangers. It’s kinda sad, really.

These guys are presentable and have at least something going for them(NT). Does not mean they are desired by the gf or even respected. Its could be situation of having sex with a toxic person

• JFL
Reactions: Abomination52
These guys are presentable and have at least something going for them(NT). Does not mean they are desired by the gf or even respected. Its could be situation of having sex with a toxic person
Yeah I’m sure they’re NT. that’s like 75% of what matters irl. The other shit is cope. Young women aren’t going to date guys they’re not attracted to. Like I said, it was mostly the foods showing affection. The guys seemed indifferent.

Yeah I’m sure they’re NT. that’s like 75% of what matters irl. The other shit is cope. Young women aren’t going to date guys they’re not attracted to. Like I said, it was mostly the foods showing affection. The guys seemed indifferent.
they could like their company, not necessarily have sexual attraction.

they could like their company, not necessarily have sexual attraction.
Yeah that’s why they’re kissing and hugging and holding hands with them in public. In every single couple that I saw the woman just “liked their company” jfl

another retarded thread:-
hypergamy is not real bro
post some pictures without any context

next time some nigga is going to post the opposite of these pictures and title
hypergamy is real bro

you people really need to learn how statistics and proof making works before making any argument

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and stamaster21
another retarded thread:-
hypergamy is not real bro
post some pictures without any context

next time some nigga is going to post the opposite of these pictures and title
hypergamy is real bro

you people really need to learn how statistics and proof making works before making any argument
Like I said, vast majority of couples I saw looked like this. These photos aren’t cherrypicked in any way. And I saw probably thousands of couples holding hands

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Like I said, vast majority of couples I saw looked like this. These photos aren’t cherrypicked in any way. And I saw probably thousands of couples holding hands
i saw the opposite in lucknow city its no big deal
somewhere its going to be this and somewhere else that but no need to turn this in a argument on this if you cant put it in numbers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Abomination52
i saw the opposite in lucknow city its no big deal
somewhere its going to be this and somewhere else that but no need to turn this in a argument on this if you cant put it in numbers
I’ve been in at least half of Europe. Same thing everywhere I went. Same thing in the US too. Hypergamy is a cope everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Women can be originally not attracted to a betabux but after long enough period she will deluded/cope her way into finding the mid tier normie ‘attractive’ I’ve seen it many a time. So the mtn will receive the facade of lust/love but you’d be delusion to think she would ever look at a mtn the same way she looks at a ‘chad’

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice, m0ss26, mogstars and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Abomination52
Women can be originally not attracted to a betabux but after long enough period she will deluded/cope her way into finding the mid tier normie ‘attractive’ I’ve seen it many a time. So the mtn will receive the facade of lust/love but you’d be delusion to think she would ever look at a mtn the same way she looks at a ‘chad’
These are all burger-flipping zoomers, not a betabuxx in sight except for maybe the soy I posted.

• +1