Destroying hypergamy cope

Attachments

• 1687259342011.png
    1687259342011.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, nigger monkey, mogstars and 3 others
These are all burger-flipping zoomers, not a betabuxx in sight except for maybe the soy I posted.
Emotional validation…

Don’t get me wrong it mogs being a cel but they ain’t living the high life that many here want

• JFL
Reactions: Abomination52
3479787_1687259342011.png

• +1
Reactions: nigger monkey and Xangsane
Emotional validation…

Don’t get me wrong it mogs being a cel but they ain’t living the high life that many here want
Yeah bro they totally can’t get “emotional validation” from better looking guys
08295316 FC9B 4898 A947 F6680041F71C

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Meteor21
@Biggdink @Shieda_Kayn @looksmaxxer234 @FailedNormieManlet bluepill is truth proven again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Shieda_Kayn, Looks234 and 1 other person
I decided to leave my basement and I spent a month holidaying around Europe and everywhere I went I saw the same thing - skinny/skinnyfat boneless manlets (4-6/10) with objectively better looking girls.
It was mostly the girls showing signs of affection too. The guys seemed indifferent.

View attachment 2263953

Shit photo but this girl was beautiful. Angelic Stacy. She was jumping on this faggot like she was going to fuck him there and then before I took the photo. True love.

View attachment 2263954

View attachment 2263956

This guy was decent looking but a manlet as you can see.
View attachment 2263958

View attachment 2263959

ER came back from the dead and got himself a girlfriend. Before I took the photo, he had his hand up her shorts. Pretty sure he was fingering her asshole jfl. Not bad looking though. Just a manlet.
View attachment 2263960

View attachment 2263963

This is literally what 85% of the couples I saw looked like around Europe. None of these guys were in the top 20% of men but they all had super cute, affectionate girlfriends. And trust me, I saw worse couples. I saw fat Asian manlets wearing sweatpants walking around with taller, high class blonde girls and holding hands. I stopped taking pics after a while because actually having evidence of this destroyed me. I want to pretend that it never happened.
I saw subhumans and Chads both walking around with the same kinds of girls.
Literally just be normal looking and not autistic and you'll get laid. Looksmaxxing is such a cope for abused dogs.
Good boy

• +1
  • +1
Which country in europe were these pics taken?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Abomination52
if a woman goes for a guy who is clearly less gl than her she proably just wants relationship security

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, mogstars and Mewton
Women simply don’t trust attractive looking guys thinks their players etc

I think his manlet father and hyperg
Abhishek Vyas
Amous whore mom gave him hgh in childhood . How he is so tall compared to them .nutrition cope wont cause only rich indians migrate to other country

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-20-16-56-48-835_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-20-16-56-48-835_com.android.chrome.jpg
    775.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2023-06-20-16-56-50-758_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-20-16-56-50-758_com.android.chrome.jpg
    710 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: exo

Amous whore mom gave him hgh in childhood . How he is so tall compared to them .nutrition cope wont cause only rich indians migrate to other country
genetics are a meme, it's all luck of the draw. 2 subhumans can create superhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, falcon1, mogstars and 4 others
Women can be originally not attracted to a betabux but after long enough period she will deluded/cope her way into finding the mid tier normie ‘attractive’ I’ve seen it many a time. So the mtn will receive the facade of lust/love but you’d be delusion to think she would ever look at a mtn the same way she looks at a ‘chad’
That later version you described is the only true version of love. There is no real attraction towards a MTN male, it's just about convenience and getting benefits, like status, money, security, whatever. True attraction is deep rooted subconsciously to the top tier men with top tier genetics

• +1
Reactions: Myth
That later version you described is the only true version of love. There is no real attraction towards a MTN male, it's just about convenience and getting benefits, like status, money, security, whatever. True attraction is deep rooted subconsciously to the top tier men with top tier genetics
1AF88D5A E43B 4BDC ABEB C6BD5B4D7EFF

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and theRiderEffect
all you need is to be nt and not go for girls out of your league
incels here fail at both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Mewton and Abomination52
That’s may be true but in reality we all have autism at a different degree here so we have to looksmax to compensate, you can’t cure autism and girl can feel that shit but I’m pretty sure .org one is on another level, you can’t be nt if you stay here too long anyways. So I cannot relate with your thread even if yeah it’s sadly the true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 26859, Mewton and 3 others
That’s may be true but we all have autism at a different degree so we have to looksmax to compensate, you can’t cure autism and girl can feel that shit but I’m pretty sure .org one is on another level, you can’t be nt if you stay here too long anyways. So I cannot relate with your thread even if yeah it’s sadly the true.
Well yeah the reason people here need to get lefort 3s and leg lengthening is because they’re friendless losers. Normal people have social circles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
I decided to leave my basement and I spent a month holidaying around Europe and everywhere I went I saw the same thing - skinny/skinnyfat boneless manlets (4-6/10) with objectively better looking girls.
It was mostly the girls showing signs of affection too. The guys seemed indifferent.

View attachment 2263953

Shit photo but this girl was beautiful. Angelic Stacy. She was jumping on this faggot like she was going to fuck him there and then before I took the photo. True love.

View attachment 2263954

View attachment 2263956

This guy was decent looking but a manlet as you can see.
View attachment 2263958

View attachment 2263959

ER came back from the dead and got himself a girlfriend. Before I took the photo, he had his hand up her shorts. Pretty sure he was fingering her asshole jfl. Not bad looking though. Just a manlet.
View attachment 2263960

View attachment 2263963

This is literally what 85% of the couples I saw looked like around Europe. None of these guys were in the top 20% of men but they all had super cute, affectionate girlfriends. And trust me, I saw worse couples. I saw fat Asian manlets wearing sweatpants walking around with taller, high class blonde girls and holding hands. I stopped taking pics after a while because actually having evidence of this destroyed me. I want to pretend that it never happened.
I saw subhumans and Chads both walking around with the same kinds of girls.
Literally just be normal looking and not autistic and you'll get laid. Looksmaxxing is such a cope for abused dogs.
The last one really got me. Same height couple. She even looked like 1-2 cm taller. How tall were they OP?

Yeah that’s why they’re kissing and hugging and holding hands with them in public. In every single couple that I saw the woman just “liked their company” jfl
Women do have sex with guys they arent attracted to. because they have status or other things to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

Parents were malnourished in childhood or they put their kid on hgh and perfected his bite with bimax. No way that's luck

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Hard to judge the looks of the people in those pics. But most of them seem to mog me.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Women do have sex with guys they arent attracted to. because they have status or other things to compensate.
yeah bro all these LTN/MTNs I saw with much better looking girls were millionaires

yeah bro all these LTN/MTNs I saw with much better looking girls were millionaires
Whats so hard to understand? Its companionship ---> relation --> Sex
Instead of Sexual attraction ---> relation

• JFL
Bump.

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
No malnourishment bro they aremigrated indians they arelike richest i know it i live in india itself.
Parents were malnourished in childhood or they put their kid on hgh and perfected his bite with bimax. No way that's luck

Another bump to buckbreak hypergamy copers

I will never have sex

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and 11yearoldprostitute
And ofc you call all the guys subhumans and the girls stacylites

Jfl at these simps
The girls in these do look better though. Is stating facts simping now?

I deserve loneliness and death

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and Deleted member 42606
Tbh deep down all men including users here are just narcy
The ultimate goal is to mog others, get free validation from females

• +1
Shitting

• +1
nt is important 😥

• +1
yea in our manlet server someone watched "walking around in x city" and "walking around in x festival" and found like 20 couples in an hour where the guy was 5ft4 with a taller gf and shit

I will close this thread with the ultimate realization to destroy the remnants of looks theory.

Women will date down and cope with it if needed or if it's the most accessible, safest or most available option they can get right now. Even if their exes mog these new losers to oblivion.

Women are expert copers, they can rationalize that weak ass mofo is a good match for them... until it is not. They can rationalize a MOGGER is not a good one with the same mental gymnastics.
jfl at this if this is true why are there so many guys complaining about being friendzoned LOL, that’d clearly be the “safest and most available option” they can get immediately and they still don’t get any

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Mewton