Destroying hypergamy cope

jfl at this if this is true why are there so many guys complaining about being friendzoned LOL, that’d clearly be the “safest and most available option” they can get immediately and they still don’t get any
I didn't say looks theory is 100% fake. I can't believe you are so stupid to don't understand this. Because you are not a mogger you can't understand in your own skin how the world works.

I didn't say looks theory is 100% fake. I can't believe you are so stupid to don't understand this. Because you are not a mogger you can't understand in your own skin how the world works.
lol u dont even know what i look like

and yea you pretty much implied that when you said you would “destroy the remnants of looks theory” and “this is true even if her exes mog them to oblivion”

Last edited:
I decided to leave my basement and I spent a month holidaying around Europe and everywhere I went I saw the same thing - skinny/skinnyfat boneless manlets (4-6/10) with objectively better looking girls.
It was mostly the girls showing signs of affection too. The guys seemed indifferent.

View attachment 2263953

Shit photo but this girl was beautiful. Angelic Stacy. She was jumping on this faggot like she was going to fuck him there and then before I took the photo. True love.

View attachment 2263954

View attachment 2263956

This guy was decent looking but a manlet as you can see.
View attachment 2263958

View attachment 2263959

ER came back from the dead and got himself a girlfriend. Before I took the photo, he had his hand up her shorts. Pretty sure he was fingering her asshole jfl. Not bad looking though. Just a manlet.
View attachment 2263960

View attachment 2263963

This is literally what 85% of the couples I saw looked like around Europe. None of these guys were in the top 20% of men but they all had super cute, affectionate girlfriends. And trust me, I saw worse couples. I saw fat Asian manlets wearing sweatpants walking around with taller, high class blonde girls and holding hands. I stopped taking pics after a while because actually having evidence of this destroyed me. I want to pretend that it never happened.
I saw subhumans and Chads both walking around with the same kinds of girls.
Literally just be normal looking and not autistic and you'll get laid. Looksmaxxing is such a cope for abused dogs.
Firstly hypergamy tends to happen in affluent US cities. And two, you can be a Tallcel. Face and being lean is law. They probably all have decent jobs, not living in mom's basement. If this is Russia this is very normal, because young women tend to be hot more commonly. Men tend to be ugly there and more common. And also there is a greater ratio of women to men.

Last edited:
And ofc you call all the guys subhumans and the girls stacylites

Jfl at these simps
This is so funny says he destorys hypergamy shows a decent in shape guy with a slim women, and simps and calls the women some beautiful angel. Even more funny calls the men losers and skinny fat, yet those men are fucking slim attractive women and your on a forum complaining and raging you can't make this shit up.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
blackpill btfo
incels in shambles

This is so funny says he destorys hypergamy shows a decent in shape guy with a slim women, and simps and calls the women some beautiful angel. Even more funny calls the men losers and skinny fat, yet those men are fucking slim attractive women and your on a forum complaining and raging you can't make this shit up.
What "decent guy in shape" did he post? First guy literally doesn't have the back muscles to hold his shoulder blades in place. The other are 50kg Auschwitz survivors too.

And ofc you call all the guys subhumans and the girls stacylites

Jfl at these simps
you can clearly tell the girls are better looking even from the back

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
I decided to leave my basement and I spent a month holidaying around Europe and everywhere I went I saw the same thing - skinny/skinnyfat boneless manlets (4-6/10) with objectively better looking girls.
It was mostly the girls showing signs of affection too. The guys seemed indifferent.

View attachment 2263953

Shit photo but this girl was beautiful. Angelic Stacy. She was jumping on this faggot like she was going to fuck him there and then before I took the photo. True love.

View attachment 2263954

View attachment 2263956

View attachment 2263958

View attachment 2263959

ER came back from the dead and got himself a girlfriend. Before I took the photo, he had his hand up her shorts. Pretty sure he was fingering her asshole jfl. Not bad looking though. Just a manlet.
View attachment 2263960

View attachment 2263963

This is literally what 85% of the couples I saw looked like around Europe. None of these guys were in the top 20% of men but they all had super cute, affectionate girlfriends. And trust me, I saw worse couples. I saw fat Asian manlets wearing sweatpants walking around with taller, high class blonde girls and holding hands. I stopped taking pics after a while because actually having evidence of this destroyed me. I want to pretend that it never happened.
Literally just be normal looking and not autistic and you'll get laid. Looksmaxxing is such a cope for abused dogs.

Every day this forum gets more retarded

again, people can't distinguish the difference between betabux as a biological role and "TO BE BETABUX YOU HAVE TO BE A MILLIONAIRE HUR DUR
Your brain is rotten, my friend

Fallacy after fallacy

Based thread

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I agree 100% with what you're saying here, NT is king. However I still act and self-improve as if the blackpill and looks theory is true cause if these average to below-average guys can get pretty loving gfs, imagine what a normie who really autistically cares about his looks and constantly works to improve them can get. Like imagine there's a game you plan on playing and it will be on normal difficulty, but you practice for it on hard mode. I'm gonna pretend the dating market and women are as bad and brutal as blackpillers say they are, and worst case scenario they're right and my efforts were justified, best case they're wrong and I have a massive advantage over the average normie.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice, Mewton and 11yearoldprostitute

View attachment 2263953

View attachment 2263954

View attachment 2263956

View attachment 2263958

View attachment 2263959

View attachment 2263960

View attachment 2263963

@andy9432 how come?

You can tell this guy is hiding a gigachad face, right?View attachment 2264326

Lol. I saw their faces. They usually in the 4-6/10 range. You know I can’t go up to people’s faces and take pics. If you don’t believe me, idc. Whatever helps you sleep.
This girl even frame mog and height mogs him

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @Orc @

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and 11yearoldprostitute
fucking brutal. i thought my country was the only place possible where you can see couples where the girl is an 8 and guy is a 3. guess i was wrong if all of these pics are taken all across europe. i can’t cope any longer

and holy fucking shit at the amount of copers saying “le betabuxx”. i only observe couples aged 12-35, no 40yo+ betabuxxers ever get put on my list. yeah bro high schoolers with zero income are betabuxxing!!

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and 11yearoldprostitute
Major cope thread

fucking brutal. i thought my country was the only place possible where you can see couples where the girl is an 8 and guy is a 3. guess i was wrong if all of these pics are taken all across europe. i can’t cope any longer

and holy fucking shit at the amount of copers saying “le betabuxx”. i only observe couples aged 12-35, no 40yo+ betabuxxers ever get put on my list. yeah bro high schoolers with zero income are betabuxxing!!
Yup. This is observable literally anywhere on earth.
But blackpill autists will continue to post muh tinder graphs instead of going for a walk outside.

Ha ha ha. Cuck kys

i thought my country was the only place possible where you can see couples where the girl is an 8 and guy is a 3
you just underrate the males. Females are always overrated so when they stand right behind a guy, then the guy would look ugly if he isnt as pretty as her. But some females like small things on men, whether its their eyes, their smiles, etc. Even if the guy looks like a LTN for u, for her he is probably mtn but with a suitable personality which will work for their relationship. They view differenty than us when it comes to attraction and its not all objective and each girl has their own tastes as well.

Last edited:
you just underrate the males. Females are always overrated so when they stand right behind a guy, then the guy would look ugly if he isnt as pretty as her. But some females like small things on men, whether its their eyes, their smiles, etc. Even if the guy looks like a LTN for u, for her he is probably mtn but with a suitable personality which will work for their relationship. They view differenty than us when it comes to attraction and its not all objective and each girl has their own tastes as well.
no im not underrating. most guys are ltn-mtn yes. but i have seen some who are definitely ugly (let’s say they are at the 2.5/10 - 3/10 mark)

no im not underrating. most guys are ltn-mtn yes. but i have seen some who are definitely ugly (let’s say they are at the 2.5/10 - 3/10 mark)
ugly for u, but maybe not for her. Otherwise, she wouldnt be with him. A chick has to have desire for u hence the attraction. You get what im saying right? It doesnt match up if he truly is subjectively ugly for her. Unless, ofc if its a betabuxing relationship.

ugly for u, but maybe not for her. Otherwise, she wouldnt be with him. A chick has to have desire for u hence the attraction. You get what im saying right? It doesnt match up if he truly is subjectively ugly for her. Unless, ofc if its a betabuxing relationship.
That’s the point lmao. Most women are happy with LTNs and MTNs. Chad is a hindu cope for the completely dysgenic subhumans who want to believe that every man except for the top 1% is on the same boat as them when in reality most women fuck regular subhumans.

again, people can't distinguish the difference between betabux as a biological role and "TO BE BETABUX YOU HAVE TO BE A MILLIONAIRE HUR DUR
You're probably right.

All I would say is this. In regards to the pretty boy/ masc thing. I think almost every woman has the same timeline. Young/ younger woman in their mid 20s or below prefer pretty boys who are less intimidating, and then the older they get the more attracted they are to that masculine look, mainly because of the idea of "protection" in regards to their offspring.

Apart from that, you're right
you’re both 40 iq niggers

just post 4 examples from different countries to make a point theory

View attachment 2263953

View attachment 2263954

View attachment 2263956

View attachment 2263958

View attachment 2263959

View attachment 2263960

View attachment 2263963

this is just what you see in public. oofy doofy perfect cuck BFs, all the while behind closed doors shes bent over for chad and denying her bf any sex lmao, confirmed by all of the slay threads

Cope. Where do you retards get this idea that women all date cucks they don’t like? What could these low value wagies provide for them? Nothing. They’re with their bfs because they love them.
they get money,emotional support, ect and they only date them because they cant get chad to commit to them, they would never date a guy uglier if chad would want an LTR instead of pumping and dumping them, most relationships where the guy is uglier the woman isnt sexually attracted to. why would i cope woth something that is unpleasant to me? JFL

Yup, they just walk around in public holding hands and kissing and hugging with them for the lolz. Literally hundreds of couples like this. But they’re not attracted to them because some autistic teen on an Indian schizo forum said so
Read this and think about it. Genuine desire to fuck someone, especially in ONS, is much different than being in a safe ltr. Its not that girls are just using men for money. Being in a relationship is a benefit to a woman, she has someone to cuddle, watch a movie together etc. It has plenty of social benefits. Thats your 90% of ltrs. Only fraction of ltrs have genuine desire where girl goes crazy for a dude, not just does cute love things with this guy, because she has to do with someone, after all, shes not gonna be single and lonely.

Money from who? A broke college wagie? “Emotional support” jesus fuck you guys are so lost. You do realize that’s how relationships work? It goes both ways.
Rest of what you said is just some gay chad fantasy cope.
thats the point retarded faggot. they wouldnt date an ugly guy unless he has some sort of money, status, or listens to all her problems like some emotional tampon, you cant create sexual attraction when its rooted in human nature for women to only go for guys more attractive than them for sex due to women having to invest more time and risk into it, its basic evolutionary psychology yet you still cope like a fucking faggot “ohhh muh looks dont matter brah, i see ugly guys with hot girls even though i have 0 clue how often they fuck or if their relationship is even healthy or not, but just trust my personal anecdotes clouded with confirmation bias against the mountains of evidence bro trust me i love to suck dick and take it up the ass from men bro if you disagree with me you are homophobic”

Damn, so like 90% of the guys I see with girls are rich, even if they’re working in McDonald’s on the weekends? Are they oligarch sons on the side? Or what’s the story here?

Again you dumb nigger that’s how relationships work, you share your problems. You’re so deep in the basement it’s unreal.

Tales from the basement. Most guys dating and having sex are mediocre looking. Most guys, especially high school and college-aged are not rich.

“But trust me, women don’t actually like the guys they’re willingly dating, instead they’re lusting after Chad’s luscious cock and balls”. You’re projecting your homo fantasies onto women. If women were half as obsessed with le chads as closeted blackpillers are we’d be fucked, but luckily that’s not the case.
its not about “average” guys its about ugly guys, no ugly guy is fucking end unless its an anomaly end of story and of course you completely cut out the evolutionary psychology part as a way of coping bro, ignore the evidence right infront of your eyes

Let's not forget that this is happening in Europe. In the US it is especially brutal.

They all have good hairlines

I meant to say, you just uploaded a bunch of pics of their backs, barely 2 faces of the guys, and with shit quality and angle, and you expect us all to believe that you aren't overrating the girls like everyone in this fucked up forum does.

"Trust me on this one bro, the girl was so beautiful and the guy was a subhuman, muh hypergamy doesn't exist"
cos girls just need hair and men wil lbe look omg angel, we dont need much to be sexually aroused

yes lol, there’s overrating women but then there’s saying that some anterior pelvic tilted 40kg boneless dork is equal to his slim, blonde gf. If any of these niggers posted pics in this forum, they’d be told their best bet is to betabuxx for a landwhale.

yes lol, there’s overrating women but then there’s saying that some anterior pelvic tilted 40kg boneless dork is equal to his slim, blonde gf. If any of these niggers posted pics in this forum, they’d be told their best bet is to betabuxx for a landwhale.
Slim and blonde is your only stabdards for a girl lol it’s revealing .

Slim and blonde is your only stabdards for a girl lol it’s revealing .
Nope, the girls whose faces you could see are gl. All the guys posted have subhuman bodies and most look manlet.