DESTROYING Racepill in 2023

If ur subhuman it doesent apply but it works if ur at least mtn.
yt MTN going for bug-eyed pajeeta. MUH JBW IS REAL. WHITECEL FAKECEL.

height is cope i rarely see curries taller than mer and im incel
You gotta utilize your height tbh and nichemaxx , i play basketball in my uni team and got numbers of all the girls who said they love guys who play basketball and approached me ,"heightpill"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
JBW has to be the biggest shitskin cope invented. Nobody cares about some yt dysgenic mutt and his pan-faced gook greencard maxxer walking outside.
This guy think this is htb

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, St.TikTokcel and BongMog
You gotta utilize your height tbh and nichemaxx , i play basketball in my uni team and got numbers of all the girls who said they love guys who play basketball and approached me ,"heightpill"
its only a halo if 6'4+ tbh im jut above average

• Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
You're 6'2" just like me ,buy chuck 70s and slip a pair of lifts in them
6'1 barefoot. i wear lifts already for 1.5 inches

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and BongMog
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
Take glucosamine it'll retain your morning height
I do it makes me a very solid height but you still need more for height halo cause average height is like 5’11 for whites where I am

• +1
Bug eyed, hook nosed,no browridge pajeets stay winning , can't cope with not being born with shitty orbitals
Images   2023 05 03T025432745

• JFL
Pajeet copes are something else
Even normies irl make fun of Indians and you know most Indians in Canada are Sikh, not Dravidians
what about them do they make fun of?

its only a halo if 6'4+ tbh im jut above average
you're overrating avg height. im only 6'3 barefoot but it was still rare for me to see a cumskin taller than me in ca.

been to plenty nightclubs and concerts too i was always asked to go to the back because im too tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, sub5inchcel and BongMog
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and sub5inchcel
you're overrating avg height. im only 6'3 barefoot but it was still rare for me to see a cumskin taller than me in ca.

been to plenty nightclubs and concerts too i was always asked to go to the back because im too tall.
CA is alot shorter than whrre i go to college, my area average height is 5'10.5 statsuiictically. I only vcompare my height to whhite and black men as well ethnics dont count. I am above average but not tall.. I consider a height mog 4 inches plus. Im deffo above average buyt hjnot enough for a giga height halo. 6;3.5 is truly tall imo 6'1.5 is the start of decently tall

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and BongMog
Rapey behaviour tbh especially from FOBs north indians/pakis have a bad rep because of that
canada does have a shitton of punjabi badboys straight outta hoshiyarpur that probably grew up on choot volume 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, sub5inchcel and BongMog
canada does have a shitton of punjabi badboys straight outta hoshiyarpur that probably grew up on choot volume 1
what does that even mean what is choot?

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, rand anon and BongMog
@rand anon it's a legendary song, play it front of your entire family, they'll love it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and rand anon
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 23218
  • WTF
  • +1
curries mog, just wait till we get media halo

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, forevermirin and BongMog
More like 5'10" to 6'2" but some are 6'2"+ I've seen ye
Ive seen like 2 curries taller than my frauded height on my campus but I see taller white dudes all the time curries are manlet

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, BongMog and sub5inchcel
More like 5'10" to 6'2" but some are 6'2"+ I've seen ye
porus was 6ft7 and he is jatt take jatt pill we chig down milk morning to night o to haryana heihgt moggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, forevermirin and BongMog
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: forevermirin, Vain786 and BongMog
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
@forevermirin ur competition is white men not ethics

That phenotype is very common around haryana/new delhi area
But that model aman is a sikh Punjabi
So not averag North indian, more like South punjabi/south eastern pakistani
, he is indo brachid with nord indid Influence

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Sub0, forevermirin and 2 others
Ive seen like 2 curries taller than my frauded height on my campus but I see taller white dudes all the time curries are manlet
nigga i went to a school with 20k+ students and i still remember everyone who ever heightmogged me by face. 6'1 just isn't that tall maybe or you've measured incorrectly.

• +1
nigga i went to a school with 20k+ students and i still remember everyone who ever heightmogged me by face. 6'1 just isn't that tall maybe or you've measured incorrectly.
I’m talking about with lifts and curries only, I get height mogged whenever I go outside

• Hmm...
yeah but zoomers in my experience all reach 6ft minimum im probably biased but still
5'10" to 6ft on average, lots of outliers who are 6ft+ tho

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Vain786
they do pretty well here in Cali, see a lot of them with Latinas. There’s a significant Punjabi -Mexican community too cause of immigration from the 1900s

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, BongMog and sub5inchcel
5'10" to 6ft on average, lots of outliers who are 6ft+ tho
Im talking about India btw @sub5inchcel , most young zoomer curries in delhi are tall asl

• Woah
That phenotype is very common around haryana/new delhi area
But that model aman is a sikh Punjabi
So not averag North indian, more like South punjabi/south eastern pakistani
whatever he is average in delhi and would pass as native anywhere in north india including rajasthan, mp, up, maharashtra and gujarat.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, BongMog, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
whatever he is average in delhi and would pass as native anywhere in north india including rajasthan, mp, up, maharashtra and gujarat.
wtf ggujrat is in paksitan dude

• JFL
I remember getting heightmogged by my friends 16 year old brother , 6'4" and looked fully grown, im 6'2" ,they were hindu khatri
@sub5inchcel

• +1
  • JFL
they do pretty well here in Cali, see a lot of them with Latinas. There’s a significant Punjabi -Mexican community too cause of immigration from the 1900s
yeah they're kinda rare here but also interestingly they hang out with different groups to the south indians who usually stay together like the asians.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and BongMog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back