DESTROYING Racepill in 2023

Notice that those comments were posted 7 years ago
it’s absolutely pathetic how easily they feel validated. the fact that a couple comments in the infinitely vast internet is enough to make them feel desirable ironically is proof that they’re undesired

on the flip side this is the regular for white men.

and this is just scratching the surface

i hate jbw deniers instead of figuring out what causes jbw they rather convince themselves it doesn’t exist while their women get fuked and degraded by dozens of white guys a year

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, forevermirin and Deleted member 27857
Average Dravidian mogs so-called Cumskin in 2023

• +1
Reactions: unlucko, Sub0, forevermirin and 2 others
brutal no tag to the only Delhichad here

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0, forevermirin and BongMog
what you think is curry tax is just face pill/height pill

People assume your a FOB with an Apu accent. Also curry's have bad rep in the west thanks to places like reddit making everyone think we're creeps and sexual predators.

The only videos from currys that go viral are when some pajeet in India acts like a creep.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, forevermirin and BongMog
it’s absolutely pathetic how easily they feel validated. the fact that a couple comments in the infinitely vast internet is enough to make them feel desirable ironically is proof that they’re undesired

ethnic males who deny jbw are worthless vermin and just letting things get worse for themselves

Most women who makes these are ugly niggers with coloring similar to the shit I just took 4 hours ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, unlucko, Sub0 and 4 others
Most women who makes these are ugly niggers with coloring similar to the shit I just took 4 hours ago.
I mean they aren't even that special lol @forevermirin has hooked up with more attractive azn and latinas , and other ethnic foids date curries so much for hurr Durr racepill

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, forevermirin and Deleted member 24940
it’s not about the girls in the tiktoks it’s about the amount of likes they have and the comments agreeing

here how about u tell me what cope u have to a brown guy who’s better looking than u acknowledge JBW, and why the comments are brown girls admitting it’s true

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857 and Deleted member 24940
it’s not about the girls in the tiktoks it’s about the amount of likes they have and the comments agreeing

here how about u tell me what cope u have to a brown guy who’s better looking than u acknowledge JBW, and why the comments are brown girls admitting it’s true

He has a gaming PC and incel gamer room.

He's a rotting loser who grinds league and valo for 12 hours a day then blames his lack of social skills on race while expecting roasties to fall in his lap.

• +1
Reactions: Soumyadip, forevermirin and BongMog

He's a rotting loser who grinds league and valo for 12 hours a day then blames his lack of social skills on race while expecting roasties to fall in his lap.

yes he was naive for thinking he can pull ethnic girls with minimal effort. that only works for white guys like the ones that cucked him in his gaming circle

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
yes he was naive for thinking he can pull ethnic girls with minimal effort. that only works for white guys like the ones that cucked him in his gaming circle

Latinas/azn girls are the biggest whores for jbw imo

IMG 20230430 170645
IMG 20230429 183900

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and forevermirin
Istg menas legit think they're white it's so annoying @kumquat

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Sub0
There’s a lot of white menas. What are you talking about?
White passing and having white European ancestry is diff

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
White passing and having white European ancestry is diff
No I mean they have a European ancestry. Arab speakers doesn’t mean they originate from there. Many Arabs aren’t originally native to the The Arabian Peninsula. They got there from another region.

• Hmm...

i hate jbw deniers instead of figuring out what causes jbw they rather convince themselves it doesn’t exist while their women get fuked and degraded by dozens of white guys a year

>bragging about fucking niggresses

:confused:

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and BongMog
As a white man, race never comes up in my mind, It's crazy seeing how much ethinics think about it. Sad.
theres ~6 threads/day shitting on curries here. just look at the cumskins crying in this thread because it destroys their cope the fragile fucks jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, Sub0 and BongMog
Anyways comments on yt tiktok mean nothing. They virtue signal. Instead of showing tinder experiments and actual statistic evidence you post youtube comments lmao.
Comments probably made by indian men

the "white boys" they talkin about are strong HTN minimum jfl its always fun seeing LTN cumskins coping with these.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, tombradylover, Deleted member 24940 and 3 others
the "white boys" they talkin about are strong HTN minimum jfl its always fun seeing LTN cumskins coping with these.
Yea lol niggas here thinking ltn whites slays, they can only slay ugly gookinas

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and forevermirin
Yea lol niggas here thinking ltn whites slays, they can only slay ugly gookinas
and its all media halo anyway. its similar to incel weebs fantasizing about anime waifus.

• +1
I still can't believe cumskins here think average Indians looks like Aziz Ansari, they're calling average Gracile indid/Indo Brachid guys white passing 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and forevermirin
why is that? arabs are dessert dwellers, why would they be pale?
Arabs are not ethnicity, it’s the people who was born speaking it. Whites could be Arabs while still being white

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and sub5inchcel
How are you nearing 30s and don't have friends, whatchu do in uni @SecularIslamist
I did have friends but not since I left uni + relocated away from childhood friends in my hometown. Barely had any friends at uni tbh.

I'm hundreds of miles away from 'friends' who are all childhood friends and half of them are married other half are incel.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and BongMog
I still can't believe cumskins here think average Indians looks like Aziz Ansari, they're calling average Gracile indid/Indo Brachid guys white passing 😭
idk what it is with darkskin curries always being more popular like hamza

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Sub0
If you're a non-black ethnic (gook, nafri, arab, abo, dravidian or med) on this forum you are probably regularly exposed to racepill copes by resident self-hating deathniks and subhuman cumskins.

They are especially agitated when they discover you're curry who doesn't intend on bleaching his skin :

View attachment 2179940

Out of compassion for more susceptible ethnics, I am posting the following evidence which will annihilate "racepill" once and for all as severe cope.

This is our protagonist:

View attachment 2179948
An MTN curry (Gracile Indid phenotype) with the characteristic curry orbitals. Basically your average guy in New Delhi.

He is features in a grooming/fashion video on a western youtube channel.
And here are the comments JFL

View attachment 2179953

View attachment 2179954View attachment 2179955View attachment 2179956View attachment 2179957View attachment 2179958

View attachment 2179959

"God bless India" JFL

I was actually shocked at this - he would get nowhere close to this much attention even in India.

View attachment 2180304

I guess the westerns really have no idea what an average Indian looks like and think this is some rare gigachad JFL at this coping cumskin
View attachment 2180305

My bhais in the replies were equally shocked.

TL;DR: Racepill is COPE. Fix your face and you will slay regardless of your race.

@BongMog @Sub0 @forevermirin @colesp @sub5inchcel @TRUE_CEL @Hoso @pneumocystosis @EasyMan875 @julianchicago @5.5psl @Xangsane @HimmyButler @Vain786 @tombradylover @bignose9729 @soldier_puzzle662 @Bushman @PerseusMandate @PointOfNoReturn @poopoohead @positivecoper @rand anon @ascension @Gioscottii @Kebab Master @prettyboyy @Ellipsis @sibience @FailedNormieManlet @makeme183 @Overjfl @It'snotover @Maesthetics=King @Guerrilla @Preston @Beastimmung @SecularIslamist @flippasav @khvirgin

Virtue signaling lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
We're all ugly in here no matter our pheno or race : otherwise we would be outside slaying. You think Chad, Chadpreet, Tyrone or Chang think about this shit ?

Yes race does matter but not the point that most people think. I've been able to break the race barrier many times and was the first BBC of most my exes.

STFU with that retarded debate. You're all coping as to why you aren't getting any action.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, tombradylover, Sub0 and 3 others
Which country is this? Are you NTmaxxed, rich, tall? Curry tax is brutal. Maybe not to bad in USA where lightskins can probably pass as Latino because dumb Americunts can't distinguish the two JFL
Bruh I’m short and autistic and this is in the US in white majority college lol. Stop listening to dumbasses on the internet lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog and forevermirin
I though @Vain786 was a virgin he lied to me in pms over
He might be but I had to use him to make a point. For the sake of this argument he’s giga white jb slayer curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 23218, forevermirin and 1 other person
We're all ugly in here no matter our pheno or race : otherwise we would be outside slaying. You think Chad, Chadpreet, Tyrone or Chang think about this shit ?

Yes race does matter but not the point that most people think. I've been able to break the race barrier many times and was the first BBC of most my exes.

STFU with that retarded debate. You're all coping as to why you aren't getting any action.
I swear to god niggas will go out of their way to blame ANYTHING but their actual face and facial structure. Literally anything height, race, dicksize, NT 98 percent of the time you niggas are just plain not attractive. Jesus Christ take a good look in the fucking mirror and be honest with yourselves

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, rand anon, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, risque_dew, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
NT is the real cause of inceldom, not muh bone structure. Most guys are avg or ugly yet have still had or are in relationships
its a cope for all those schizos and autists

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, forevermirin and rand anon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back