DESTROYING Racepill in 2023

whatever he is average in delhi and would pass as native anywhere in north india including rajasthan, mp, up, maharashtra and gujarat.
Not Maharashtra and mp lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
I remember getting heightmogged by my friends 16 year old brother , 6'4" and looked fully grown, im 6'2" ,they were hindu khatri
@sub5inchcel
people probably talk about me like this

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
Not Maharashtra and mp lol
u think he passes in gujarat, rajasthan and up but not mp jfl?

and maharashtra can have some very north indian looking phenos depending on caste and shit probably.

• +1
u think he passes in gujarat, rajasthan and up but not mp jfl?

and maharashtra can have some very north indian looking phenos depending on caste and shit probably.
Maharashtra is a mixed bag state like West Bengal

• +1
If you're a non-black ethnic (gook, nafri, arab, abo, dravidian or med) on this forum you are probably regularly exposed to racepill copes by resident self-hating deathniks and subhuman cumskins.

They are especially agitated when they discover you're curry who doesn't intend on bleaching his skin :

View attachment 2179940

Out of compassion for more susceptible ethnics, I am posting the following evidence which will annihilate "racepill" once and for all as severe cope.

This is our protagonist:

View attachment 2179948
An MTN curry (Gracile Indid phenotype) with the characteristic curry orbitals. Basically your average guy in New Delhi.

He is features in a grooming/fashion video on a western youtube channel.
And here are the comments JFL

View attachment 2179953

View attachment 2179954View attachment 2179955View attachment 2179956View attachment 2179957View attachment 2179958

View attachment 2179959

"God bless India" JFL

I was actually shocked at this - he would get nowhere close to this much attention even in India.

View attachment 2180304

I guess the westerns really have no idea what an average Indian looks like and think this is some rare gigachad JFL at this coping cumskin
View attachment 2180305

My bhais in the replies were equally shocked.

TL;DR: Racepill is COPE. Fix your face and you will slay regardless of your race.

@BongMog @Sub0 @forevermirin @colesp @sub5inchcel @TRUE_CEL @Hoso @pneumocystosis @EasyMan875 @julianchicago @5.5psl @Xangsane @HimmyButler @Vain786 @tombradylover @bignose9729 @soldier_puzzle662 @Bushman @PerseusMandate @PointOfNoReturn @poopoohead @positivecoper @rand anon @ascension @Gioscottii @Kebab Master @prettyboyy @Ellipsis @sibience @FailedNormieManlet @makeme183 @Overjfl @It'snotover @Maesthetics=King @Guerrilla @Preston @Beastimmung @SecularIslamist @flippasav @khvirgin

That’s really surprising. Non-South Asian subhumans stay hating on us.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin and BongMog
U mirin brah? 🙈
I told you that thanks to aryans.org i would have discovered i was an ethnic african banana eater, it was just matter of time and that happened. Amazing

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
what about them do they make fun of?
Everything esp smell and Indians having no self awareness lol

I’ve said Indians are ugly af when drunk and people have laughed and agreed and not just whites but other ethnics too
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart and sub5inchcel
Maharashtra is a mixed bag state like West Bengal
yep, but their features will lean more towards north indid/indo brachid while bengali is more gracile indid/north indid

• +1
why the hmm @BongMog
You must live in some elite gated community to be heightmogged daily frauded 6'3" , in Europe it's expected but most amerimutts don't seem that tall atleast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and forevermirin
yep, but their features will lean more towards north indid/indo brachid while bengali is more gracile indid/north indid
Yea but im straight up atypical wb that

• JFL
Everything esp smell and Indians having no self awareness lol

I’ve said Indians are ugly af when drunk and people have laughed and agreed and not just whites but other ethnics too
@Blackgymmax
wdym by indians having no self awareness igve example

• +1
You must live in some elite gated community to be heightmogged daily frauded 6'3" , in Europe it's expected but most amerimutts don't seem that tall atleast
i go to a top college, tons of rich white trust fund types and the ethnics are wealthy as well and lots of athletes. I dont get heightmogged mutch where i live usually because its filled with beaners i am tall fag there. I am 189 cm frauded as well not 6 3

• +1
Im latino acc to you
Castizo acc to Rand anon
Nafri acc to a nafri user here
Med acc to a white user here

Guess im Just ambiguous

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69
i dont think thats possible lol if i saw u irl im sure id be able to guess bengali

• Woah
This I'd why I'll racefraud hard as like a rice prettyboy :bigbrain:

I consioder being heighmogged if they are slightly aller than me (.5 inches)

• JFL
how were u able to tell their race on discord bro

• +1
  • Love it
I gotta sleep gn bhai , good job on the bait

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and BongMog
You ever see a Bengali with this skin tone, i think it's called olive, i have it
Image 73

Basically this pheno @forevermirin

• JFL
u cant even tell that jfl nice larp
if i am waiting beheind them in line for food i can feel it i mauy be aspie tho.. I walk opast guuuys aroun d my gym to conmpare sometimes you can measure fronmt of forhead and use hair if need be

• +1
  • Woah
canada does have a shitton of punjabi badboys straight outta hoshiyarpur that probably grew up on choot volume 1
Dfkmmm nigga said choot volume 1 😭😭😭

• JFL
You ever see a Bengali with this skin tone, i think it's called olive, i have it
View attachment 2180602
Basically this pheno @forevermirin
are you saying its uncommon? im sure it isn't that guys just very good looking and his eye area is god tier

• +1
are you saying its uncommon? im sure it isn't that guys just very good looking and his eye area is god tier
The skin tone not the facial features

• +1
The skin tone not the facial features
yeah bro to me it just looks light healthy skin with flush cheeks. but skintone can look so different with lighting its hard to tell without comparison in pics.

• +1
yeah bro to me it just looks light healthy skin with flush cheeks. but skintone can look so different with lighting its hard to tell without comparison in pics.
Made a thread about this earlier , good bloodflow is halo

• +1
I'm 5'8" and half but height debate is kinda pointless coz most guys who height mog me are ugly as fuck, I never get height mogged by a girl, I got height mogged by a girl in once in Lucknow railway station, she was chubby Punjabi with boots, she was probably 5'10" max while I was in slippers @BongMog @HimmyButler

• +1
If you're a non-black ethnic (gook, nafri, arab, abo, dravidian or med) on this forum you are probably regularly exposed to racepill copes by resident self-hating deathniks and subhuman cumskins.

They are especially agitated when they discover you're curry who doesn't intend on bleaching his skin :

View attachment 2179940

Out of compassion for more susceptible ethnics, I am posting the following evidence which will annihilate "racepill" once and for all as severe cope.

This is our protagonist:

View attachment 2179948
An MTN curry (Gracile Indid phenotype) with the characteristic curry orbitals. Basically your average guy in New Delhi.

He is features in a grooming/fashion video on a western youtube channel.
And here are the comments JFL

View attachment 2179953

View attachment 2179954View attachment 2179955View attachment 2179956View attachment 2179957View attachment 2179958

View attachment 2179959

"God bless India" JFL

I was actually shocked at this - he would get nowhere close to this much attention even in India.

View attachment 2180304

I guess the westerns really have no idea what an average Indian looks like and think this is some rare gigachad JFL at this coping cumskin
View attachment 2180305

My bhais in the replies were equally shocked.

TL;DR: Racepill is COPE. Fix your face and you will slay regardless of your race.

@BongMog @Sub0 @forevermirin @colesp @sub5inchcel @TRUE_CEL @Hoso @pneumocystosis @EasyMan875 @julianchicago @5.5psl @Xangsane @HimmyButler @Vain786 @tombradylover @bignose9729 @soldier_puzzle662 @Bushman @PerseusMandate @PointOfNoReturn @poopoohead @positivecoper @rand anon @ascension @Gioscottii @Kebab Master @prettyboyy @Ellipsis @sibience @FailedNormieManlet @makeme183 @Overjfl @It'snotover @Maesthetics=King @Guerrilla @Preston @Beastimmung @SecularIslamist @flippasav @khvirgin

ethnics are spreading their genes 24/7 meanwhile superior aryans are planning on sacrificing themselves to save white women (they will shoot up a walmart)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, twilight, forevermirin and 1 other person
ethnics are spreading their genes 24/7 meanwhile superior aryans are marrying gooks and creating dysgenic self hating identity crisis suffering subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lurker69, Sub0, forevermirin and 1 other person
Made a thread about this earlier , good bloodflow is halo
yep i saw it and ur right. should be part of skinmaxxing
I'm 5'8" and half but height debate is kinda pointless coz most guys who height mog me are ugly as fuck, I never get height mogged by a girl, I got height mogged by a girl in once in Lucknow railway station, she was chubby Punjabi with boots, she was probably 5'10" max while I was in slippers @BongMog @HimmyButler
yeah bro over 5'8 is fine in india face is king. but then theres also some girls who are extremely anal about it and ive heard people are more strict about it in arrange marriages. not hard to work around tho

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and BongMog
@Sub0 buy chuck 70s/converse high tops and put some lifts in them , ez fraud +2 inches

• Love it
Reactions: Sub0
3386943 german empire

• +1
I told you that thanks to aryans.org i would have discovered i was an ethnic african banana eater, it was just matter of time and that happened. Amazing
You’re welcome fratello, I hope with this information you will be not just any ethnic African banana eater but rather a mogging ethnic African banana eater.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
He’s LARPing. He must be 5’10”.

• Hmm...
yep i saw it and ur right. should be part of skinmaxxing

yeah bro over 5'8 is fine in india face is king. but then theres also some girls who are extremely anal about it and ive heard people are more strict about it in arrange marriages. not hard to work around tho
Frame is extremely important, I have 19 inch untrained bideltoid and huge torso, 7.7 inch wrists, I'll roidmaxx soon

• Woah
Frame is extremely important, I have 19 inch untrained bideltoid and huge torso, 7.7 inch wrists, I'll roidmaxx soon
Is 19” untrained good? I got measured by a tailor and I think it was 21”.

• Woah
You’re welcome fratello, I hope with this information you will be not just any ethnic African banana eater but rather a mogging ethnic African banana eater.
Average Italia... ehm african bananas eater for you
Nsa bs0090056

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Michael Myers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back