BBC

Big Banana Cop
BBB
Big Black Boats
Libia migranti 3 675

• JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo and Michael Myers
6 fucking pages of worthless shit of niggas debating who's more subhuman
More like 6 pages of South Asians undoing the psychological damage of being told “South Asian = over.” 💅🏿

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin, Lurker69, rand anon and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
We are ethnic, of course we can fit in there
I was talking from the perspective of those BBBs talking to the seacoast immigration guards. 💅🏿

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
I was talking from the perspective of those BBBs talking to the seacoast immigration guards. 💅🏿
Yeah italians seacost police loves BBB, when they land here they ask which is their secret to have such glowing full healthy dark skin

• JFL
Is 19” untrained good? I got measured by a tailor and I think it was 21”.
Extremely good bro, 99th percentile I think, if you did roids and put the work in, your bideltoid could be 2 feet ffs

• Woah
Yeah italians seacost police loves BBB, when they land here they ask which is their secret to have such glowing full healthy dark skin
BBB mogs.

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
Extremely good bro, 99th percentile I think, if you did and put the work in, you bideltoid could be 2 feet ffs
Perhaps I am remembering it wrong. I’m going to measure it myself again I think, no way it’s that good when it comes to me.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin

1960s mogged. If he's 6'2 (very u likely) he is mogger even in the West. Still face Curry tax.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and BongMog
Mirin 250 replies in several hours

• +1
Everything esp smell and Indians having no self awareness lol

I’ve said Indians are ugly af when drunk and people have laughed and agreed and not just whites but other ethnics too
@Blackgymmax
Indians just have giga low SMV in Canada. The FOB indians have ruined Indian SMV in Canada. I smashed a westernized indian girl recently and she hesitated to tell me she was indian, she looks mixed btw.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin, Sub0, Lurker69 and 3 others
is that you on your avi man?
Yes. Im extremely ethnic, Persian. Many say I look curry you name it and I have no issues slaying white mtb+. @Vain786 is in a similar position as me and slays as well. JFL at anyone coping with racepill when ur attractive that shit doesn't matter JFL. I will say tho skin color can failo if ur too dark but most ethnics arent too dark they just arent attractive

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, BongMog and Deleted member 24789
Yes. Im extremely ethnic, Persian. Many say I look curry you name it and I have no issues slaying white mtb+. @Vain786 is in a similar position as me and slays as well. JFL at anyone coping with racepill when ur attractive that shit doesn't matter JFL. I will say tho skin color can failo if ur too dark but most ethnics arent too dark they just arent attractive
U're good looking man

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
Keep fucking coping

Just be curry will LAW by 2025

• +1
Racepill= you just want white girls

Anyone can get their own pheno

Curry is like 1% of the American population, getting your own pheno is not easy as you make it out to be.

Having broad appeal mogs

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, BongMog and Looks234
Shitskin + nappy hair = death.

• Hmm...
mm true this forum is so obsessed with race
As a white man, race never comes up in my mind, It's crazy seeing how much ethinics think about it. Sad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 17595
If you're a non-black ethnic (gook, nafri, arab, abo, dravidian or med) on this forum you are probably regularly exposed to racepill copes by resident self-hating deathniks and subhuman cumskins.

They are especially agitated when they discover you're curry who doesn't intend on bleaching his skin :

View attachment 2179940

Out of compassion for more susceptible ethnics, I am posting the following evidence which will annihilate "racepill" once and for all as severe cope.

This is our protagonist:

View attachment 2179948
An MTN curry (Gracile Indid phenotype) with the characteristic curry orbitals. Basically your average guy in New Delhi.

He is features in a grooming/fashion video on a western youtube channel.
And here are the comments JFL

View attachment 2179953

View attachment 2179954View attachment 2179955View attachment 2179956View attachment 2179957View attachment 2179958

View attachment 2179959

"God bless India" JFL

I was actually shocked at this - he would get nowhere close to this much attention even in India.

View attachment 2180304

I guess the westerns really have no idea what an average Indian looks like and think this is some rare gigachad JFL at this coping cumskin
View attachment 2180305

My bhais in the replies were equally shocked.

TL;DR: Racepill is COPE. Fix your face and you will slay regardless of your race.

@BongMog @Sub0 @forevermirin @colesp @sub5inchcel @TRUE_CEL @Hoso @pneumocystosis @EasyMan875 @julianchicago @5.5psl @Xangsane @HimmyButler @Vain786 @tombradylover @bignose9729 @soldier_puzzle662 @Bushman @PerseusMandate @PointOfNoReturn @poopoohead @positivecoper @rand anon @ascension @Gioscottii @Kebab Master @prettyboyy @Ellipsis @sibience @FailedNormieManlet @makeme183 @Overjfl @It'snotover @Maesthetics=King @Guerrilla @Preston @Beastimmung @SecularIslamist @flippasav @khvirgin

Cherry picked+ he's kind of white passing

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 28414, twilight and 2 others
This forum is much more phenoist than racist?

• Hmm...
The NON-white people discussions are usually about phenotypes; certain whites (not all) are the only ones who push it into racism.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, VenatorLuparius and forevermirin
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers, forevermirin and BongMog
Racepill and heightpill are the biggest cope created by incels,
I am a living example to prove that you don't need race Nd height to attract women

If you're a non-black ethnic (gook, nafri, arab, abo, dravidian or med) on this forum you are probably regularly exposed to racepill copes by resident self-hating deathniks and subhuman cumskins.

They are especially agitated when they discover you're curry who doesn't intend on bleaching his skin :

View attachment 2179940

Out of compassion for more susceptible ethnics, I am posting the following evidence which will annihilate "racepill" once and for all as severe cope.

This is our protagonist:

View attachment 2179948
An MTN curry (Gracile Indid phenotype) with the characteristic curry orbitals. Basically your average guy in New Delhi.

He is features in a grooming/fashion video on a western youtube channel.
And here are the comments JFL

View attachment 2179953

View attachment 2179954View attachment 2179955View attachment 2179956View attachment 2179957View attachment 2179958

View attachment 2179959

"God bless India" JFL

I was actually shocked at this - he would get nowhere close to this much attention even in India.

View attachment 2180304

I guess the westerns really have no idea what an average Indian looks like and think this is some rare gigachad JFL at this coping cumskin
View attachment 2180305

My bhais in the replies were equally shocked.

TL;DR: Racepill is COPE. Fix your face and you will slay regardless of your race.

@BongMog @Sub0 @forevermirin @colesp @sub5inchcel @TRUE_CEL @Hoso @pneumocystosis @EasyMan875 @julianchicago @5.5psl @Xangsane @HimmyButler @Vain786 @tombradylover @bignose9729 @soldier_puzzle662 @Bushman @PerseusMandate @PointOfNoReturn @poopoohead @positivecoper @rand anon @ascension @Gioscottii @Kebab Master @prettyboyy @Ellipsis @sibience @FailedNormieManlet @makeme183 @Overjfl @It'snotover @Maesthetics=King @Guerrilla @Preston @Beastimmung @SecularIslamist @flippasav @khvirgin

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin, BongMog and Deleted member 24940
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 24940 and BongMog
Cherry picked+ he's kind of white passing
Kys if you think that's white passing, then like about 60% of curries are white passing, he doesn't even look good , he's mtn in curryland

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Sub0 and Deleted member 24940
:feelsokman: they should be gassed and put out of their misery!!!:Comfy::Comfy:

The most popular kid in my (Canadian) highschool was a hyper-NT extroverted dravidian with rich parents.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, forevermirin, Sub0 and 1 other person
Racepill and heightpill are the biggest cope created by incels,
I am a living example to prove that you don't need race Nd height to attract women

Aren't you white though?

Anyways mediapll + FOBs ruin our rep , FOBs should get moderately westernized and take elocution before shifting to cumskin countries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24940
The rich parents pill is so brutal

His dad was a surgeon in our city of 100k. He made 1.4 million Canadian dollars per year. All healthcare salary info is public in Canada since it's publically funded healthcare.

• Woah
  • JFL
Which country is this? Are you NTmaxxed, rich, tall? Curry tax is brutal. Maybe not to bad in USA where lightskins can probably pass as Latino because dumb Americunts can't distinguish the two JFL

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
Which country is this? Are you NTmaxxed, rich, tall? Curry tax is brutal. Maybe not to bad in USA where lightskins can probably pass as Latino because dumb Americunts can't distinguish the two JFL
It's really not but im not gonna get into this much , if you're mtn+ as a curry you won't even get taxed one bit , especially in places where's there's an established curry community, what you think is curry tax is just face pill/height pill

• +1
It's really not but im not gonna get into this much , if you're mtn+ as a curry you won't even get taxed one bit , especially in places where's there's an established curry community, what you think is curry tax is just face pill/height pill
Cope af. I'm decent looking for curry and have height failo (5'7.5). But I don't even like whites and prefer ethnics (by that I mean MENA or med women).

I'm in London. Never actually tried online dating outside Muzz (which is ethnicity match).

• Hmm...
Cope af. I'm decent looking for curry and have height failo (5'7.5). But I don't even like whites and prefer ethnics (by that I mean MENA or med women).

I'm in London. Never actually tried online dating outside Muzz (which is ethnicity match).
Wdym by decent looking? If you're not MTN atleast just give up online dating you'll only get LTBs, focus on arranged marrying a htb foid , my friends in Leeds and Manchester mostly have white girlfriends(MTB mostly) and one of them has a cute black girlfriend but they don't suffer from Muslim failo and are westernized FOBs, they are mostly mtn but 5'10" on average

• +1
I though @Vain786 was a virgin he lied to me in pms over

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Vain786 and forevermirin
  • +1
  • WTF
Wdym by decent looking? If you're not MTN atleast just give up online dating you'll only get LTBs, focus on arranged marrying a htb foid , my friends in Leeds and Manchester mostly have white girlfriends(MTB mostly) and one of them has a cute black girlfriend but they don't suffer from Muslim failo and are westernized FOBs
I'm westernized AF despite being Islamist. I've been rated MTN here maybe 'HTN for curry' (which is really MTN in the West). I did quite well on Muzz but problem is average girl there is LTB.

Anyways I'm locationcel, friendlesscel, autistcel, and Muslim-only/misogynist so I ain't getting shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and SecularIslamist
How are you nearing 30s and don't have friends, whatchu do in uni @SecularIslamist

• So Sad
How are you nearing 30s and don't have friends, whatchu do in uni @SecularIslamist
It’s impossible to make friends in uni if ur socially akward I’m not even that even nt just akward

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 23218
Notice that those comments were posted 7 years ago

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and eyebagcel
Yea when people were even more racist towards ethnics cos of the war and trump

• +1
so what? you dont think there were people like yourself coping about the racepill 7 years ago.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back