Destroying the med cope,

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
8/10 mediterrenean "men":

Meds are tiny skulled framecels and their countries have been brutally cucked by superior Aryans.

SWEDISH/GERMAN/BRITISH WOMEN BRUTALLY BONE MOG THE "8/10" MED "CHADS"

YOU CANT COMPETE WITH ARYAN CHAD ETHNICS!!!

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 6402, rockndogs and 4 others
I’d rather be a Aryan chad than a med chad.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
You are the lowest IQ mod here jfl
Since when are meds ethnics?

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Zygos4Life
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3853, FaceandHFD and Deleted member 39
meds are good, ethnikks are not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Lol common sense bra.White power

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and SikKunt
What countries are med btw?

You’re a turkroach stfu. Meds are superior to your kebab selling ass.
Italian,Spanish, somethinh like that

Since when they ARENT?
meds aren't ethnic you quarrelsome cunt. majority of spaniards and italians look unmistakably european. a minority may look ethnic but still, they are still white by all means.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
meds aren't ethnic you quarrelsome cunt. majority of spaniards and italians look unmistakably european. a minority may look ethnic but still, they are still white by all means.

Anything that is out of the UE is ethnic.

Anything that is out of the UE is ethnic.
What they mean by mediterranean is european mediternean. Obviously, they don't mean moroccans and tunisians, because there isn't even a chance of them mogging anyone

What they mean by mediterranean is european mediternean. Obviously, they don't mean moroccans and tunisians, because there isn't even a chance of them mogging anyone

I just say they are white, beside turks ofc.

I'm not even a Med and even I admit they're the biggest slayer out there.
Did an Erasmus in Central Europe, there were people from many nationalities but the ones who fucked/kissed the most girls were Portuguese/Spanish/Italian guys. After that it was French guys and Americans.
But non-european meds are subhumans.
Low inhib + dark masculine features (but still white) = slayer combo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Averagecel, Albanero, Pendejo and 1 other person
Lol blonde men are not as attractive as darker haired men. It’s literallt proven

As a med it’s better to be Italian, spanish then turkish then obv the arabs

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, GenericChad1444, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
what is cherrypicking

This is med
large.jpg

Not this
c1104b89afcd82815fb24b301c0d04ab.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, turkproducer and GenericChad1444
med nordcuck and whatelse are stupid memes and have to stop

the jews promote this meme on /pol/ to seed hatred and divide

insecure fags cling on to it, they think they are chad because they are med (jfl) or Nordic/Aryan (wtf)

Chad is Chad

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Even if meds are not on the top of the slayer hierarchy they still mog any non-europeans to oblivion

8c54f1bee7e8b704a6dcf4f260703810

I'm just gonna leave this here

Well ask nothern women what they think of meds and how much med dick they get each summer on holidays..the biggest med worshippers though are Slavic women.. meds are literally slayers to them even if average..if above average easily can pull a 6 psl Slavic girl

North Europian girls literally love meds bcs they are basically darker haired whites (which is more attractive btw).

Obviously the subhumans who are med still don't get laid. Despite that the top tier meds do mog every other pheno that is top tier.
Yall cum over Aryan pheno bcs they are blonde and feminine and you are attracted to that. JFL

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Stop coping. Foids like chad. It doesnt matter if he is med or hitler's aryan wet dream.

Lmao it is funny seeing those "aryan" niggas from the north, specially women get mogged to oblivion by average "meds" in my city. Low Iq. Med is a mix of all white races, specially in Spain were germanics ruled and lived. Meds have a lot of variety, they don't look all the same.

Gandy-> Med pheno
Marlon Teixeria -> Med pheno
Kortajarena -> Med pheno
Chico -> Med pheno
Bateman -> Med pheno

Keep coping, the only thing that is better in the "aryan" (imagine thinking your inbreed british ass is aryan) is average height.

• +1
"Latin lover"
"Italian men are so romantic"
"Tall, DARK and handsome" (Not black, dark! Basically still white but tanned with dark hair and thick dark eyebrows)

Where do you think all of this comes from ?
Lmao it is funny seeing those "aryan" niggas from the north, specially women get mogged to oblivion by average "meds" in my city. Low Iq. Med is a mix of all white races, specially in Spain were germanics ruled and lived. Meds have a lot of variety, they don't look all the same.

Gandy-> Med pheno
Marlon Teixeria -> Med pheno
Kortajarena -> Med pheno
Chico -> Med pheno
Bateman -> Med pheno

Keep coping, the only thing that is better in the "aryan" (imagine thinking your inbreed british ass is aryan) is average height.
Actually some Meds are already taller than Anglos.

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
giphy.gif

meds mog us cumskins to the equator and back

white worshipping brainlet sht thread

"Latin lover"
"Italian men are so romantic"
"Tall, DARK and handsome" (Not black, dark! Basically still white but tanned with dark hair and thick dark eyebrows)

Where do you think all of this comes from ?

Actually some Meds are already taller than Anglos.
Myself, I am 6'2 or 6'3. Blue eyes also.
Oh yes and the eyebrows, I see a lot of north european dudes with shit eyebrows in a daily basis lol, "meds" tend to have very thick eyebrows.

Myself, I am 6'2 or 6'3. Blue eyes also.
I meant even on average.
Italians are already taller than Brits and White Americans on average. Same for French men if you count them as meds. Spaniards are catching up and will probably end up taller too. Portuguese men are still manlets but the're growing.

• +1
Reactions: Hector