Diabetes and peptides

A

Asps12

Iron
If I inject GHRH + GHRP peptides like 100 mg cjc1295 without dac+ 100mg ghrp6/ghrp2 two times a day. What will happen to my blood sugar? How to prevent diabetes? Which is better Berberine or Metformin or Alpha Lipoic Acid + Chromium picolinate? How many times a day will I have to measure my blood sugar? I'm currently 15.10 and I'm taking Pfizer aromasin 6.25 mg eod. I'm 5'7 (171cm)

My blood sugar will be elevated during the lifetime of the peptides like for only 1-2 hours?

If I inject GHRH + GHRP peptides like 100 mg cjc1295 without dac+ 100mg ghrp6/ghrp2 two times a day. What will happen to my blood sugar? How to prevent diabetes? Which is better Berberine or Metformin or Alpha Lipoic Acid + Chromium picolinate? How many times a day will I have to measure my blood sugar? I'm currently 15.10 and I'm taking Pfizer aromasin 6.25 mg eod. I'm 5'7 (171cm)
just check with glucose monitor

i think everytime u wake up

Make sure to not have eaten atleast 2 hours before every injection and 30 minutes afterwards, also taking berberine would be really good, and you should be monitoring your glucose/blood sugar levels daily or even shortly after each injection, also could you tell me what your blood sugar levels are