Dick size is the most androgenic trait a man can have - NOT muscles OR bones

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
A bigger dick = more androgenic/masc plain and simple. Muh muscles, muh jawline, etc. DICK is very dimorphic, closest women come to it is tiny clits.

So dick a MUCH more dimorphic than watery big muscles, or chin height, or wide clavicles, all of which are found in women much more than BIG DICKS.

SO if women can have strong jaws, wide shoulders and still have small clits, then DICK IS WHAT IS MOST DIMORPHIC/ANDROGENIC, NOT MUSCLES OR JAW.

So having a good sized dick indicates inherently HIGHER androgenic/androgen status INNATELY, not muh roiding douches who have micro pennes.

SUIFUEL for Asians, Indians, and any guy in general with one under 7 inches too. LOW ANDROGEN STATUS, GYMCELLING WILL NEVER MAKE YOUR SHRIMP GROW. YOUR LOW ANDROGEN STATUS WAS MARKED BY GENES, EPIGENETICS, ENVIRONMENT, OR SOMETHING THAT CURSED YOU.

GO TO GYM ALL YOU WANT, GET ALL SURGERIES, IF YOU'RE UNDER 7 INCHES BPEL DICK THEN YOU HAVE LOWER INNATE ANDROGENS/LESS ANDROGENIC THAN ME.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, Moldovancel, sozz and 23 others
Everybody in this forum seems to have sub 7.5 incher

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 4397 and 4 others
mentalillness.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ongifm, st.hamudi but 6‘5, dantemaxxing and 8 others
Everybody talking about muh muscles = dimorphic, manly, yet they got 2 inch cocks with 16 inch biceps while I got 7+ inch with 14 inch bcieps. What is more androgenic, a dick used to fuck and mate that's very important, or some water-filled sacks of estrogen from autistic gym/diet? You stressing tf out yourself for muscles when cock is king?

Same with jaw, "Look at my jaw bro!" Women can have big jaws too and many do, it's NOT A DIMORPHIC TRAIT as much as dick size is. So many cope with gym and surgery for their ugly face, but the reality is the answer to how masculine/androgenic you naturally are is in your pants. Default stats define true manhood, not inflated/altered ones throughout time.

I'm getting more and more convinced that most gymcels/roiders are innately low androgen dudes. They roid or lift to feel more manly because they have sub 7 inchers sadly.

They cope with the muscles and surgeries and blah blah, but at the end of the day? Smaller dick = less androgenic, period. No healthy girl picks puffy muscles over big cock.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Ark, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Its primary vs secondary sexual dimorpjism u faggot. Big dick is good to have for obvious reasons but jts not the main indicator of androgen status. I would say its mental masculinization. Androgen receptot distrubition/ density is different. Which is why some have thicker wrists and others wider collarbones let say

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Crayola CØck
never felt better to be a 7 inch dick turbomanlet

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 4397, incelmogger and 1 other person
Its primary vs secondary sexual dimorpjism u faggot. Big dick is good to have for obvious reasons but jts not the main indicator of androgen status. I would say its mental masculinization. Androgen receptot distrubition/ density is different. Which is why some have thicker wrists and others wider collarbones let say

black-man-laughing-funny-as-hell.gif

didnt-read-lol-did-not-read.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tldr-deal-with-it.gif

fuck-go-fuck-yourself.gif

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, flippasav, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
Nope:
It’s just that more DHT receptors are present in your Penis rather than face or frame. Notice how most chads actually have small penis’ and most twinks have the opposite?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, Crayola CØck and Deleted member 26859
A bigger dick = more androgenic/masc plain and simple. Muh muscles, muh jawline, etc. DICK is very dimorphic, closest women come to it is tiny clits.

So dick a MUCH more dimorphic than watery big muscles, or chin height, or wide clavicles, all of which are found in women much more than BIG DICKS.

SO if women can have strong jaws, wide shoulders and still have small clits, then DICK IS WHAT IS MOST DIMORPHIC/ANDROGENIC, NOT MUSCLES OR JAW.

So having a good sized dick indicates inherently HIGHER androgenic/androgen status INNATELY, not muh roiding douches who have micro pennes.

SUIFUEL for Asians, Indians, and any guy in general with one under 6 inches too. LOW ANDROGEN STATUS, GYMCELLING WILL NEVER MAKE YOUR SHRIMP GROW. YOUR LOW ANDROGEN STATUS WAS MARKED BY GENES, EPIGENETICS, ENVIRONMENT, OR SOMETHING THAT CURSED YOU.

GO TO GYM ALL YOU WANT, GET ALL SURGERIES, IF YOU'RE UNDER 7 INCHES BPEL DICK THEN YOU HAVE LOWER INNATE ANDROGENS/LESS ANDROGENIC THAN ME.
im 7*6 inches bonepressed. am i safe?

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck
im 7*6 inches bonepressed. am i safe?

Yes, 7x5.5+ inches at least means HIGH androgen status, among like the top 5%. Only some nigs can beat that, or rare, gifted white dudes.

Zero Asians or Indians or sand niggers will ever stand up against you as a man, only maybe 1 in 1000+ blacks or 1 in 50,000+ white guys.

Another 7 inch mogger. That's #32456 on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, becomingnearperfect, Mewton and 4 others
Another 7 inch mogger. That's #32456 on this forum

Only like 19 guys have 7+ inches on this forum, the rest LARP or measure wrongly.

The fact that most men lie about dick size shows HOW ANDROGENIC it is; how important it is in the face of being a man.

More guys lie about having big cocks than big muscles on the net, and always have which means cock > muscles, all else equal.

SO I think this paints a clear picture on how dick size alone is the single most biggest factor in how masculine/androgenic you innately are.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel

SUIFUEL for Asians, Indians, and any guy in general with one under 6 inches too. LOW ANDROGEN STATUS, GYMCELLING WILL NEVER MAKE YOUR SHRIMP GROW. YOUR LOW ANDROGEN STATUS WAS MARKED BY GENES, EPIGENETICS, ENVIRONMENT, OR SOMETHING THAT CURSED YOU.

i have low testosterone and mi cock is 13.5 cm bonepressed in erection, if i increase my testosterone it will increase my cock???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Yes, 7x5.5+ inches at least means HIGH androgen status, among like the top 5%. Only some nigs can beat that, or rare, gifted white dudes.

Zero Asians or Indians or sand niggers will ever stand up against you as a man, only maybe 1 in 1000+ blacks or 1 in 50,000+ white guys.

apparently i have a macropenis and bigger than 9996 out of 10000

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
GO OUT IN THE STREET AND ASK GIRLS WHICH ONE THEY'D PREFER TO SEE WHICH ONE RINGS AS MORE MASCULINE/ANDROGENIC:

1. big gymcel dude like @Orc but tell them his cock is like 3 or 4 inches;

2. average DYEL or modestly built dude at best but tell them his cock is 7 or 8 inches.

The answer is obvious and if you don't know what it'll be 99% of the time you're A DUMBASS. Case closed, we know what's more masc.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and Deleted member 23391
View attachment 2515797

apparently i have a macropenis and bigger than 9996 out of 10000

Of course, compared to global average that means billions of chinks & curries with 3 inchers, so yeah it seems huge with all of them in the mix.

Only compare to nigs and you'll find you're still doing good obviously, but you have a much higher chance at being dickmogged.

a big penis is not an adrogenic trait as you make it be. that's just lookism bullshit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Crayola CØck
Of course, compared to global average that means billions of chinks & curries with 3 inchers, so yeah it seems huge with all of them in the mix.

Only compare to nigs and you'll find you're still doing good obviously, but you have a much higher chance at being dickmogged.
then ill heightmog that nigga💯

Everybody talking about muh muscles = dimorphic, manly, yet they got 2 inch cocks with 16 inch biceps while I got 7+ inch with 14 inch bcieps. What is more androgenic, a dick used to fuck and mate that's very important, or some water-filled sacks of estrogen from autistic gym/diet? You stressing tf out yourself for muscles when cock is king?

Same with jaw, "Look at my jaw bro!" Women can have big jaws too and many do, it's NOT A DIMORPHIC TRAIT as much as dick size is. So many cope with gym and surgery for their ugly face, but the reality is the answer to how masculine/androgenic you naturally are is in your pants. Default stats define true manhood, not inflated/altered ones throughout time.

I'm getting more and more convinced that most gymcels/roiders are innately low androgen dudes. They roid or lift to feel more manly because they have sub 7 inchers sadly.

They cope with the muscles and surgeries and blah blah, but at the end of the day? Smaller dick = less androgenic, period. No healthy girl picks puffy muscles over big cock.
If anything, huge bodybuilders will be above average in penis size. Being able to get large and muscular, even with steroids, requires sensitive androgen receptors, something which is advantageous both for penis size and bodybuilding. Bostin Loyd had a small dick and looked like shit despite permablasting 13 grams of steroids. Probably because his androgen receptors sucked. You can't just blast a subhuman with roids and get them to look like an IFBB pro.

Look at BGM. He has amazing gymcel genetics and is 7.5". Probably has super sensitive androgen receptors.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Crayola CØck
a big penis is not an adrogenic trait as you make it be. that's just lookism bullshit
a big penis is an evolutinary advantage for people who evolutioned in a high intra species competence enviorement

Found the shrimpdick

avatars-4b5EJ2qKIBtG5qo3-4bhKVQ-t500x500.jpg
I agree for the rest and have no problems down there, in fact it's supposedly top 2.3%. The problem is that this forum in general has a poor understanding of what dimorphism means.

And this thread specifically is partially bullshit because all of the androgenic tales you mention.

Tldr: All of them are

I agree for the rest and have no problems down there, in fact it's supposedly top 2.3%. The problem is that this forum in general has a poor understanding of what dimorphism means.

And this thread specifically is partially bullshit because all of the androgenic tales you mention.
penis size is quite literally the most sexually dimorphic trait a man can have, by definition

a big penis is an evolutinary advantage for people who evolutioned in a high intra species competence enviorement
bigger penis works by moving others male semen in the female he is breeding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Yes I know. Thanks either way. Was this just a loose fact or you wanted to tell something more.

Nope:
It’s just that more DHT receptors are present in your Penis rather than face or frame. Notice how most chads actually have small penis’ and most twinks have the opposite?
For example? I think the chads, on the contrary, have gigantic penises

ofc it's the most dimorphic trait, no biological woman has a male penis lol. Still somewhat of a cope thread, here's why:

having a big dick is functional in the sense that it increases the chance of insemination, but outside of that it doesn't really signify that much tbf

Face and body structure carry much more information about your genetic health, hormonal profile, etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, ang3l, capybar and 2 others
Nope:
There is no "DHT receptor", only the androgen receptor

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: imabetanumale and Crayola CØck
If anything, huge bodybuilders will be above average in penis size. Being able to get large and muscular, even with steroids, requires sensitive androgen receptors, something which is advantageous both for penis size and bodybuilding. Bostin Loyd had a small dick and looked like shit despite permablasting 13 grams of steroids. Probably because his androgen receptors sucked. You can't just blast a subhuman with roids and get them to look like an IFBB pro.

Look at BGM. He has amazing gymcel genetics and is 7.5". Probably has super sensitive androgen receptors.

No BGM is a heavy roided nigger and they have higher chances at being 7+ due to innate androgenic status, duh. Has nothing to do with muscles alone, whites with big dicks don't often have much muscle if natty either, and even BGM is way smaller when off his gear.

Niggers can usually build big muscles easier anyways, so that alone isn't saying much. But yeah, obviously you're a moron on this front.

Being able to build big muscles itself does not say ANYTHING about overall androgenic status since it's not a normal thing to be huge.

IN nature, hunter/gatherers there were no Jay Cutlers or IFBB shrimpdicks walking around. it's toned and smaller guys for the most part. Dick size can be big with small muscles, big muscles require stress or some epigenetic fuckup to or being a nigger to be more likely.

Last edited:
By your logic dick size > height

Yes I know. Thanks either way. Was this just a loose fact or you wanted to tell something more.
i wanted to say that is not necessary a dimorphic trait, because somne apes species they dont need bigger penis because there is no competition because males have harems, so a bigger penis is dimorphic only in species with a high intra species competences

penis size is quite literally the most sexually dimorphic trait a man can have, by definition
vagina size is the most sexually dimorphic trait a woman can have, by definition

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Nope:
Bullshit. Chads (orl htns/chadlites) have pretty big ones. Source : I see enough naked guys