Dick size is the most androgenic trait a man can have - NOT muscles OR bones

There is no "DHT receptor", only the androgen receptor
Either way, the same point stands. The AR receptors are more concentrated in the penis rather than frame, muscle or face

If anything, huge bodybuilders will be above average in penis size. Being able to get large and muscular, even with steroids, requires sensitive androgen receptors, something which is advantageous both for penis size and bodybuilding. Bostin Loyd had a small dick and looked like shit despite permablasting 13 grams of steroids. Probably because his androgen receptors sucked. You can't just blast a subhuman with roids and get them to look like an IFBB pro.

Look at BGM. He has amazing gymcel genetics and is 7.5". Probably has super sensitive androgen receptors.
Cope. What doesn’t Brad Pitt or David laid have a horse tier penis then ?

David’s is maybe 5.5 max.

No BGM is a heavy roided nigger and they have higher chances at being 7+ due to innate androgenic status, duh. Has nothing to do with muscles.

Niggers can usually build big muscles easier anyways, so that alone isn't saying much. But yeah, obviously you're a moron on this front.

Being able to build big muscles itself does not say ANYTHING about overall androgenic status since it's not a normal thing to be huge.
Does that BBClitoris taste good OP? Niggers have horrible genes except a few western type which are the some of the ones who are in the West
IN nature, hunter/gatherers there were no Jay Cutlers or IFBB shrimpdicks walking around. it's toned and smaller guys for the most part. Dick size can be big with small muscles, big muscles require stress or some epigenetic fuckup to or being a nigger to be more likely.
Only in the savannah where the men are goblins with 5" wrists and 15" bidelts. European hunter gatherers were large in mass.

Cope. What doesn’t Brad Pitt or David laid have a horse tier penis then ?

David’s is maybe 5.5 max.
Brad Pitt has a large penis

David Laid isn't big at all. I'm talking about the people that are huge. Being able to get massive from roiding requires you to respond well to steroids which is a function of androgen receptor sensitivity, which of course also makes your developing penis larger.

@pessimistic Do you really think that penis size is the most important dimorphic feature out there? Why?

Just because it is the most dimorphic doesn't necessarily mean that it carries the most amt of information abt someone's total dimorphism or overall "attractiveness", which is what I was saying

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
@pessimistic Do you really think that penis size is the most important dimorphic feature out there? Why?

Just because it is the most dimorphic doesn't necessarily mean that it carries the most amt of information abt someone's total dimorphism or overall "attractiveness", which is what I was saying
You don't understand what sexual dimorphism means, it's a buzzword on this site

Sexual dimorphism means the difference between the male and female sex. Obviously dick size is the #1 difference a man has over a woman.

i wanted to say that is not necessary a dimorphic trait, because somne apes species they dont need bigger penis because there is no competition because males have harems, so a bigger penis is dimorphic only in species with a high intra species competences
toughts?

David Laid isn't big at all. I'm talking about the people that are huge.
Nope, it’s 6 inches at best. And David laid reacted to well to roids considering he was a tiny twink before.

Like I said, it’s beneficial to have more AR receptors in your chin or frame. No one will look at your penis if you’re a subhuman.

Don't make .org scientists try to think about this, their heads will start hurting too much

You don't understand what sexual dimorphism means, it's a buzzword on this site

Sexual dimorphism means the difference between the male and female sex. Obviously dick size is the #1 difference a man has over a woman.
And vagina is #1 for woman. Does that make it more important than the rest of the body.

And vagina is #1 for woman. Does that make it more important than the rest of the body.
Did anyone say that? No. This site is just full of low IQs that don't understand the definition of sexual dimorphism. Things have precise meanings, especially scientific terminology, people don't use words in their correct context.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
is not necessary a dimorphic trait, because some apes species they dont need bigger penis because there is no competition because males have harems, so a bigger penis is dimorphic only in species with a high intra species competences

Did anyone say that? No. This site is just full of low IQs that don't understand the definition of sexual dimorphism. Things have precise meanings.
OPs logic implied that.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I agree with you that it is the #1 feature. I even said that on the comment.

I just don't think it's the most important, especially when modern sexual selection usually happens without the female even knowing what your dick size is.

So dick a MUCH more dimorphic than watery big muscles, or chin height, or wide clavicles, all of which are found in women much more than BIG DICKS.
High iq 🤣

is not necessary a dimorphic trait, because some apes species they dont need bigger penis because there is no competition because males have harems, so a bigger penis is dimorphic only in species with a high intra species competences
This is the case in literally any species. Having male or female genitalia is the most sexually dimorphic trait there is by definition as the reproductive system is what distinguishes male from female.

This is the case in literally any species. Having male or female genitalia is the most sexually dimorphic trait there is by definition as the reproductive system is what distinguishes male from female.
so why gorillas have such a small penis and testicles ? that means that gorillas have low dimorphism?? i dont think gorillas have low dimorphism because one can recognize easy who is the male and female

David Laid isn't big at all. I'm talking about the people that are huge. Being able to get massive from roiding requires you to respond well to steroids which is a function of androgen receptor sensitivity, which of course also makes your developing penis larger.
AR sensitivity is a meme I’ve come to discover. I’ve been reading studies and there is little difference between sensitive and non sensitive receptors in terms of muscle gain. What’s more important if where they’re concentrated. That’s why some people have lagging arms but can get big chests. It’s due to where they’re concentrated.

Same logic with Penis size. Most often than not, twinks with no dimorphism have 7inch plus cocks.

This
A bigger dick = more androgenic/masc plain and simple. Muh muscles, muh jawline, etc. DICK is very dimorphic, closest women come to it is tiny clits.

So dick a MUCH more dimorphic than watery big muscles, or chin height, or wide clavicles, all of which are found in women much more than BIG DICKS.

SO if women can have strong jaws, wide shoulders and still have small clits, then DICK IS WHAT IS MOST DIMORPHIC/ANDROGENIC, NOT MUSCLES OR JAW.

So having a good sized dick indicates inherently HIGHER androgenic/androgen status INNATELY, not muh roiding douches who have micro pennes.

SUIFUEL for Asians, Indians, and any guy in general with one under 7 inches too. LOW ANDROGEN STATUS, GYMCELLING WILL NEVER MAKE YOUR SHRIMP GROW. YOUR LOW ANDROGEN STATUS WAS MARKED BY GENES, EPIGENETICS, ENVIRONMENT, OR SOMETHING THAT CURSED YOU.

GO TO GYM ALL YOU WANT, GET ALL SURGERIES, IF YOU'RE UNDER 7 INCHES BPEL DICK THEN YOU HAVE LOWER INNATE ANDROGENS/LESS ANDROGENIC THAN ME.
This theory I have could work but only if you’re still in puberty

Also if you stack it with testosterone it would be godly for sexual dimorphism in general

so why gorillas have such a small penis and testicles ? that means that gorillas have low dimorphism?? i dont think gorillas have low dimorphism because one can recognize easy who is the male and female
response?

A bigger dick = more androgenic/masc plain and simple. Muh muscles, muh jawline, etc. DICK is very dimorphic, closest women come to it is tiny clits.

SO if women can have strong jaws, wide shoulders and still have small clits, then DICK IS WHAT IS MOST DIMORPHIC/ANDROGENIC, NOT MUSCLES OR JAW.

So having a good sized dick indicates inherently HIGHER androgenic/androgen status INNATELY, not muh roiding douches who have micro pennes.

SUIFUEL for Asians, Indians, and any guy in general with one under 7 inches too. LOW ANDROGEN STATUS, GYMCELLING WILL NEVER MAKE YOUR SHRIMP GROW. YOUR LOW ANDROGEN STATUS WAS MARKED BY GENES, EPIGENETICS, ENVIRONMENT, OR SOMETHING THAT CURSED YOU.

GO TO GYM ALL YOU WANT, GET ALL SURGERIES, IF YOU'RE UNDER 7 INCHES BPEL DICK THEN YOU HAVE LOWER INNATE ANDROGENS/LESS ANDROGENIC THAN ME.
im 13 and 16cm (6 inches i believe) is it over for me

why is 7x5 something to brag about now, I feel like a cuck at 7.1x5.1

your literally not a man if you have a small cock foids highly praised big cocks

• Love it
Reactions: Crayola CØck
im 13 and 16cm (6 inches i believe) is it over for me
39421.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Everybody talking about muh muscles = dimorphic, manly, yet they got 2 inch cocks with 16 inch biceps while I got 7+ inch with 14 inch bcieps. What is more androgenic, a dick used to fuck and mate that's very important, or some water-filled sacks of estrogen from autistic gym/diet? You stressing tf out yourself for muscles when cock is king?

Same with jaw, "Look at my jaw bro!" Women can have big jaws too and many do, it's NOT A DIMORPHIC TRAIT as much as dick size is. So many cope with gym and surgery for their ugly face, but the reality is the answer to how masculine/androgenic you naturally are is in your pants. Default stats define true manhood, not inflated/altered ones throughout time.

WHat a goddamn faggot you are

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing

Height, dick and frame are most dimorphic traits on a male

Yes, 7x5.5+ inches at least means HIGH androgen status, among like the top 5%. Only some nigs can beat that, or rare, gifted white dudes.

Zero Asians or Indians or sand niggers will ever stand up against you as a man, only maybe 1 in 1000+ blacks or 1 in 50,000+ white guys.
i am a sand nigger and i have 7x6

Cock is king, people who don’t understand it don’t see the bigger picture of a redpill

Yes, 7x5.5+ inches at least means HIGH androgen status, among like the top 5%. Only some nigs can beat that, or rare, gifted white dudes.

Zero Asians or Indians or sand niggers will ever stand up against you as a man, only maybe 1 in 1000+ blacks or 1 in 50,000+ white guys.
I’m not tall at all, not masculine looking, almost zero muscles with 7x5.5 - I don’t think it’s that rare lol. I think most 6’2 black dudes will have a bigger dick than mine

there is a way, to increase size you dick size +10cm, has smh to do with receptors and disabling smh.. very risky

sadly i forgot it

there is a way, to increase size you dick size +10cm, has smh to do with receptors and disabling smh.. very risky

sadly i forgot it
Sounds like massive cope. This is a billion dollar opportunity that must have been exploited by now.

Sounds like massive cope. This is a billion dollar opportunity that must have been exploited by now.
im not coping, no reason to lie

the things that i remember is that its very and very risky + not every thing get "exploited"

Last edited:

literal retard tier reasoning

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
You cope so fucking much
I have giga high test and dht yet im still a dicklet framelet

IT'S ALL DNA. the shape of ur bones and the size/shape of ur dick is purely determined by dna. androgens are just used in the mechanism just like watering plants, its just water that plants use, different types of plants grow in different thickness and length, due to dna.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and imabetanumale
You cope so fucking much
I have giga high test and dht yet im still a dicklet framelet

IT'S ALL DNA. the shape of ur bones and the size/shape of ur dick is purely determined by dna. androgens are just used in the mechanism just like watering plants, its just water that plants use, different types of plants grow in different thickness and length, due to dna.
well explained

No dick for my subhuman face

Think I’m like 6.5-6.75 by around 5. It never began.

This is bullshit! Dick size is 99% genetics. If you have bwc/bbc family you will get it too. I look like a feminine twink with narrow shoulders and i've still got 8 inches. Maybe you're right but then provide scientific evidence nigga

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and HighClassMaxing
Nope, it’s 6 inches at best. And David laid reacted to well to roids considering he was a tiny twink before.

Like I said, it’s beneficial to have more AR receptors in your chin or frame. No one will look at your penis if you’re a subhuman.
Why did this forum convince me to look up David Laid's penis today? Peak homosexual

Did I do it? Yes

Did I feel good about myself after it? Yes

It feels good to know Asians can keep up

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadlet666, MaestheticMaso and bradpittshairline

dnr-- vaginal canal is 3-5 inches long therefore the ideal length is 4-6

It’s over micropeniscels