Dick size is the most androgenic trait a man can have - NOT muscles OR bones

it is definitely not

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
it is definitely not

Yeah but big muscles are a sign of masculinity, right?

That is why niggas gotta slave away for years to "get big."

Totally natural and representative of androgenic tone, right?

But rolling out of bed with a big cock is not androgenic, no.

Those big muscles that took years to get are more accurate symbols LMAO

If muscles were androgenic status then every androgenic guy should look like Phil Heath or Ronnie Coleman naturally with no effort, but it takes abuse and drugs and gymslaving to build those faggy big water muscles but big dick takes virtually no serious effort, if any at all.

Honest symbols are those you cannot fake easily. Muscles and the most easiest thing to change if you become an autist gymcel but cock won't change no matter how much you jerk your 4 inches, clown.

How long does it take to grow a big dick you already have?

Niggas gym to become freaks, meanwhile only freaky thing on me is dick and I don't gotta do shit for it.

Keep dreaming, incels. Dick is king, big muscles are cope.

Last edited:
Yeah but big muscles are a sign of masculinity, right?

That is why niggas gotta slave away for years to "get big."

Totally natural and representative of androgenic tone, right?

But rolling out of bed with a big cock is not androgenic, no.

Those big muscles that took years to get are more accurate symbols LMAO

If muscles were androgenic status then every androgenic guy should look like Phil Heath or Ronnie Coleman naturally with no effort, but it takes abuse and drugs and gymslaving to build those faggy big water muscles but big dick takes virtually no serious effort, if any at all.

Honest symbols are those you cannot fake easily. Muscles and the most easiest thing to change if you become an autist gymcel but cock won't change no matter how much you jerk your 4 inches, clown.

How long does it take to grow a big dick you already have?

Niggas gym to become freaks, meanwhile only freaky thing on me is dick and I don't gotta do shit for it.

Keep dreaming, incels. Dick is king, big muscles are cope.
cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheDragon and Crayola CØck
A bigger dick = more androgenic/masc plain and simple. Muh muscles, muh jawline, etc. DICK is very dimorphic, closest women come to it is tiny clits.

So dick a MUCH more dimorphic than watery big muscles, or chin height, or wide clavicles, all of which are found in women much more than BIG DICKS.

SO if women can have strong jaws, wide shoulders and still have small clits, then DICK IS WHAT IS MOST DIMORPHIC/ANDROGENIC, NOT MUSCLES OR JAW.

So having a good sized dick indicates inherently HIGHER androgenic/androgen status INNATELY, not muh roiding douches who have micro pennes.

SUIFUEL for Asians, Indians, and any guy in general with one under 7 inches too. LOW ANDROGEN STATUS, GYMCELLING WILL NEVER MAKE YOUR SHRIMP GROW. YOUR LOW ANDROGEN STATUS WAS MARKED BY GENES, EPIGENETICS, ENVIRONMENT, OR SOMETHING THAT CURSED YOU.

GO TO GYM ALL YOU WANT, GET ALL SURGERIES, IF YOU'RE UNDER 7 INCHES BPEL DICK THEN YOU HAVE LOWER INNATE ANDROGENS/LESS ANDROGENIC THAN ME.
you’re bragging about having an above average sized dick on an incel forum to impress a bunch of autistic retards. You aren’t manly nor will you ever be. Shut up faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Everybody talking about muh muscles = dimorphic, manly, yet they got 2 inch cocks with 16 inch biceps while I got 7+ inch with 14 inch bcieps. What is more androgenic, a dick used to fuck and mate that's very important, or some water-filled sacks of estrogen from autistic gym/diet? You stressing tf out yourself for muscles when cock is king?

Same with jaw, "Look at my jaw bro!" Women can have big jaws too and many do, it's NOT A DIMORPHIC TRAIT as much as dick size is. So many cope with gym and surgery for their ugly face, but the reality is the answer to how masculine/androgenic you naturally are is in your pants. Default stats define true manhood, not inflated/altered ones throughout time.

I'm getting more and more convinced that most gymcels/roiders are innately low androgen dudes. They roid or lift to feel more manly because they have sub 7 inchers sadly.

They cope with the muscles and surgeries and blah blah, but at the end of the day? Smaller dick = less androgenic, period. No healthy girl picks puffy muscles over big cock.
Calm down you only have a 7 inches with nothing else going for you , 7 inches isn't even big acting as if jacked guys have a 2 incher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and TheDragon
A bigger dick = more androgenic/masc plain and simple. Muh muscles, muh jawline, etc. DICK is very dimorphic, closest women come to it is tiny clits.

So dick a MUCH more dimorphic than watery big muscles, or chin height, or wide clavicles, all of which are found in women much more than BIG DICKS.

SO if women can have strong jaws, wide shoulders and still have small clits, then DICK IS WHAT IS MOST DIMORPHIC/ANDROGENIC, NOT MUSCLES OR JAW.

So having a good sized dick indicates inherently HIGHER androgenic/androgen status INNATELY, not muh roiding douches who have micro pennes.

SUIFUEL for Asians, Indians, and any guy in general with one under 7 inches too. LOW ANDROGEN STATUS, GYMCELLING WILL NEVER MAKE YOUR SHRIMP GROW. YOUR LOW ANDROGEN STATUS WAS MARKED BY GENES, EPIGENETICS, ENVIRONMENT, OR SOMETHING THAT CURSED YOU.

GO TO GYM ALL YOU WANT, GET ALL SURGERIES, IF YOU'RE UNDER 7 INCHES BPEL DICK THEN YOU HAVE LOWER INNATE ANDROGENS/LESS ANDROGENIC THAN ME.

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

Who wants to bet OP has a micropenis

Attachments

• 1698487948530.gif
    1698487948530.gif
    317.2 KB · Views: 0
Explain all the fags and twinks with big dicks

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
By your logic dick size > height
Yes because there is literally a disease that makes men un reactive to testosterone
those same people are significantly taller than the avg man

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Explain all the fags and twinks with big dicks
they are evolved for a high intra species competence environment, meaning they have more androgen receptors in his dick

Face + dick = makes or breaks a man. Chad face with small dick = over, bound to be a cuck. Chad Face + big dick = DEEP DICKING lots of little sluts hopefully even 14yos

SubChad face + big dick = slayer

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Depends where you are at 6.5+ dick in America maybe 7+ in Europe

in Asia you legit only need a 5.5 inch dick to be decent

3756865 11d576d8 d54d 4489 96f1 4dbd4b7d2848

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern

bro knows nothing about sexual dimorphism in relation to the penis. pure cope for my small D fellows. don't listen to this bs

your dick needs to be big enough to fill the dimension of vg 6x5 5x5 its begin there everything above is irrelevant just looks big but it gets the job done

Calm down you only have a 7 inches with nothing else going for you , 7 inches isn't even big acting as if jacked guys have a 2 incher
jacked guys are more likely to be hung

what contributes to a big dick? high T during critical developmental periods, androgen receptor count and sensitivity, these are also linked to muscle mass and how well you respond to steroids

you can't just take subhumans and pump them full of roids to make them huge without having to go insane with the doses and cause them all sorts of problems

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Only like 19 guys have 7+ inches on this forum, the rest LARP or measure wrongly.

The fact that most men lie about dick size shows HOW ANDROGENIC it is; how important it is in the face of being a man.

More guys lie about having big cocks than big muscles on the net, and always have which means cock > muscles, all else equal.

SO I think this paints a clear picture on how dick size alone is the single most biggest factor in how masculine/androgenic you innately are.
how do you measure bpl correctly it seems very straightforward