I haven't washed my penis in five months.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
And guess what. It didn't fall off and i didn't get cancer like the feminists would have you believe.

I am uncircumcised and i simply stopped washing under the foreskin. It's unnatural to wash your penis under the foreskin. No animals do it, nor did humans in the majority of their time on earth. The foreskin specifically developed to keep the glans clean, covered and in optimal humidity.

There was one thing i did wrong, which was wiping the piss from the foreskin hole with toilet paper. Turns out the paper got under the ridge of the glans and served as a feeding ground for an unusual bacterial colony, which wouldn't have developed normally. Not gonna get into details. Anyways i removed the substrate, without sanitizing and the bacteria died out. Since i stopped wiping it with paper it has been replaced by the naturally ocurring bacteria in smegma.

Anyways. Did it have any benefits? Idk but dogs smell my crotch.

But seriously. What i'm trying to achieve by this is natural sexual health, prevention of neural degradation of the penis and avoiding immune system overload as i stated in my original thread.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @LiteralCaucasian @Grel Hellscream
@ohwellmaxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xyjarz, bugeye, Constantin Denis and 15 others
Jesus wtf is wrong with you
Do all Czechs have fucking fetal alcohol syndrome or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, looksseg, bugeye and 13 others
Do you put your fingers under your foreskin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 16194 and 1 other person
are you going to wash your penis in case some girl is willing to blowjob you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 25354, LimaDummy and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 16194 and 1 other person
One of the biggest looksmaxx theories to surface since neckpill was discovered. Only copers will disagree.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 16194, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
I never put shampoo on my dick, not even joking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
G*ddamit everytime you tag me in foreskin threads I feel subhuman 😿

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: capybara and Deleted member 21044
Just know you smell when you sit ppl just don’t tell you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21044
tell me you don't have sex without telling me you don't have sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
And guess what. It didn't fall off and i didn't get cancer like the feminists would have you believe.

I am uncircumcised and i simply stopped washing under the foreskin. It's unnatural to wash your penis under the foreskin. No animals do it, nor did humans in the majority of their time on earth. The foreskin specifically developed to keep the glans clean, covered and in optimal humidity.

There was one thing i did wrong, which was wiping the piss from the foreskin hole with toilet paper. Turns out the paper got under the ridge of the glans and served as a feeding ground for an unusual bacterial colony, which wouldn't have developed normally. Not gonna get into details. Anyways i removed the substrate, without sanitizing and the bacteria died out. Since i stopped wiping it with paper it has been replaced by the naturally ocurring bacteria in smegma.

But seriously. What i'm trying to achieve by this is natural sexual health, prevention of neural degradation of the penis and avoiding immune system overload as i stated in my original thread.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @LiteralCaucasian @Grel Hellscream
@ohwellmaxxing
I’ve never made a conscious effort to wash under the skin, smegma is my jew meme

• Love it
Also in relation to this, I wanna stress how much using shampoo is the biggest scam ever. Now, my hair is by far my biggest failo, but when I was using shampoo it was even more subhuman.

Ever since I stopped washing my hair and started beating an egg every third day into it, it's only improved in texture.

Shampoo is a JEWISH SCAM designed by BIG PHARMA to keep your follicles trapped in a vicious cycle. Did cavemen shampoo? No. Did the aristocrats of ancient Greece use non-naturally occuring chemicals to scent their hair? NO, they used Rosewater.

STOP USING SHAMPOO.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, macdaddy and Deleted member 21044
Also in relation to this, I wanna stress how much using shampoo is the biggest scam ever. Now, my hair is by far my biggest failo, but when I was using shampoo it was even more subhuman.

Ever since I stopped washing my hair and started beating an egg every third day into it, it's only improved in texture.

Shampoo is a JEWISH SCAM designed by BIG PHARMA to keep your follicles trapped in a vicious cycle. Did cavemen shampoo? No. Did the aristocrats of ancient Greece use non-naturally occuring chemicals to scent their hair? NO, they used Rosewater.

STOP USING SHAMPOO.
Exactly. I mentioned it here:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623

STOP USING SHAMPOO.
damn bro egg on hair

I've never even peeled back my foreskin let alone wash it why would I put harsh chemicals there that just make peeing painful.

• Love it
41xlwdlwi1L AC SY400

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Oueyy, Deleted member 21044 and 5'7 zoomer

STOP USING SHAMPOO.
I don't use soap either and I never used a shampoo in the past, but since I bought a sulfate-free shampoo, my hair is insanely nice. Really soft but still has a lot of hold and strength to it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 21044
bitches love the crotch smell, dogmaxxing 101, but wrong bitches bro....

• JFL
In my experience cum, piss and saliva mog sweat in terms of pheromones.

Sweat is easier to spread tho

• +1
In my experience cum, piss and saliva mog sweat in terms of pheromones.

Sweat is easier to spread tho
Idk about piss but cum is very powerful both fresh and fermented.

Elab on piss.

Elab on piss.
Sometimes some of my piss will stay in my finger and when i smell it it feels like im licking pussy and i get aroused and start thinking abt it, and in others it just makes me think of vaginal penetration

In rare occasions it will smell bad. Its like licking 20 year old pussy vs 50 year old pussy. One is delicious the other is gross

What are your thoughts on bodyhair btw? Good for sweat pheromones or traps them in?

• Woah
What are your thoughts on bodyhair btw? Good for sweat pheromones or traps them in?
Yes i don't shave (only facial hair). There is such a thing as too much hair (DHT overproduction), but it should only be regulated by natural hormonal adjustments, shaving won't solve the root cause.

Overall a natural amount of body hair is important for pheromone distribution.

Tell me you`re a virgin without telling me you are one.

Shit thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 21044
my shit will smell up a room like a big batch of fermenting soybeans or kumbucha or something if I dont deep scrub it each and every day. Savory smell.

• JFL
just get circumcised

• Ugh..

@ohwellmaxxing
i havent washed it in 11 years lmao

• Woah
I was fucking circumcised unlike you bitch i hate you all

• So Sad

STOP USING SHAMPOO.

Brutal shampoo pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
my shit will smell up a room like a big batch of fermenting soybeans or kumbucha or something if I dont deep scrub it each and every day. Savory smell.

That is a good thing. My whole room kinda smells like penis and ejaculation. You need to spread your penis odour all over the place to insert dominance over other people.

• Love it
Reactions: anticel, looksseg and Deleted member 21044
That is a good thing. My whole room kinda smells like penis and ejaculation. You need to spread your penis odour all over the place to insert dominance over other people.
I think like that but regarding spreading in girls you fuck room

Like when ejaculate make sure something goes in her bed, pass your penis when possible in her bed and other things, spread your odor in her room, to mark territory

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman and Deleted member 21044
why @drbruh deleted his account??