supergoat972
Luminary
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2025
- Posts
- 6,229
- Reputation
- 7,517
I deal with this issue.
I work with some of the fattest and ugliest group of "people" on planet earth. Pretty much every foid I work with is obese. Many try to get with me
For example, there is this morbidly obese landwhale, freak at my office. She is married to some obese ethnic guy. But every time she passes by my cubicle, she looks into it.
She's probably wondering if I like her or not. Like ofc I don't like you , you ugly ass piggy
Thinking that she can get with me (mtn-htn, 16.5% BF, workout a lot etc.) is like some homeless guy on the street thinking that he can become a CEO of a fortune 500 company
.
Yeah..... good luck with that you fat pig
I work with some of the fattest and ugliest group of "people" on planet earth. Pretty much every foid I work with is obese. Many try to get with me
For example, there is this morbidly obese landwhale, freak at my office. She is married to some obese ethnic guy. But every time she passes by my cubicle, she looks into it.
She's probably wondering if I like her or not. Like ofc I don't like you , you ugly ass piggy
Yeah..... good luck with that you fat pig
