Did anybody else use to think about their own funerals

cromagnon

cromagnon

Equinox
When I was younger I’d use to imagine my own funeral

The feeling of genuine attention and care, something I feel I lacked most of my life

I still do this sometimes
:feelswhy::blackpill:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and try2beme
attention seeking shit

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
attention seeking shit
So you can’t vent on this forum anymore without being called an attention seeker?
Nigga if I really wanted attention I’d just snap my entire friends list depressive shit
I’m just describing my problems here

So you can’t vent on this forum anymore without being called an attention seeker?
Nigga if I really wanted attention I’d just snap my entire friends list depressive shit
nah you imagining your own funeral is attention seeking shit + your friends would half swipe you for 5 hours before they reply

nah you imagining your own funeral is attention seeking shit + your friends would half swipe you for 5 hours before they reply
Nigga it’s a vent topic post for a reason
Also lies I have genuine friends not superficial faggots like the ones you’re probably drawing comparisons from

I think this was the culmination of my ultimate feeling of loneliness throughout the majority of my life

The feeling of genuine attention and care, something I feel I lacked most of my life, or just never felt or detected from other people

Now people are just on their smartphones, they barely pay attention to the funeral, even before it wasn't uncommon at some funerals for people to simply chat about other things and barely mention the deceased.
im-626051

Now people are just on their smartphones, they barely pay attention to the funeral, even before it wasn't uncommon at some funerals for people to simply chat about other things and barely mention the deceased.
im-626051
:feelswhy:
not even my copes are copes anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Had this stupid retard @AlbinoMaxxer do the same. The forum is just low iq and low eq

Had this stupid retard @AlbinoMaxxer do the same
Can’t figure out what’s worse u bitching about how sad ur life is and no one giving a singular fuck or u unironically calling someone a stupid retard

Had this stupid retard @AlbinoMaxxer do the same. The forum is just low iq and low eq
Agree

I don't see the point of people deliberately going onto vent posts and shitting on the people there

Not trying to seem like a pussy but there aren't many spaces in the modern day and age where men can vent their problems without being labeled effeminate

What is the point in doing it here too

• +1
Reactions: plukee
:feelswhy:
not even my copes are copes anymore
Well, in some countries funerals are more like parties, especially when young people die - they have food, drinks, music dancers, etc., so a cool funeral could become pretty popular...

Well, in some countries funerals are more like parties, especially when young people die - they have food, drinks, music dancers, etc., so a cool funeral could become pretty popular...

If this was my funeral I'd unironically rise from the grave and kill everyone there

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Can’t figure out what’s worse u bitching about how sad ur life is and no one giving a singular fuck or u unironically calling someone a stupid retard
Dude you’re so angry about it aswell. You’re probably a fucking manlet with roid rage.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Dude you’re so angry about it aswell. You’re probably a fucking manlet with roid rage.
Haha nah i just dont like seeing sad fucks, this world is already sad enough and i hare seeing that shit. Im 6’ and have never taken roids

The feeling of genuine attention and care, something I feel I lacked most of my life

I wanna fake my own death and when everyone is crying at the funural. I bust out the coffin and do this emote
spider man GIF

• JFL

Same fr… i imagine my own death and how people and girls would react if I ever got stabbed to death while fighting a terrorist and killing him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and cromagnon
Haha nah i just dont like seeing sad fucks, this world is already sad enough and i hare seeing that shit. Im 6’ and have never taken roids
Just let people cope
They aren't doing you any harm
You don't know what people go through bro
Not trying to sound like some pussy Reddit user but emotions are important and there is no place for men to let out their issues other than a few set places
When you can't get those emotions out you bottle them up and eventually explode
Not good at all

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Just let people cope
They aren't doing you any harm
You don't know what people go through bro
Not trying to sound like some pussy Reddit user but emotions are important and there is no place for men to let out their issues other than a few set places
When you can't get those emotions out you bottle them up and eventually explode
Not good at all
Nah i understand my life has been really hard as well but i just never vent and like to use it as motivation in my day to day life. I guess some people cope differently. Probably a good idea to vent on here if u absolutely have to but i just prefer to use it as fuel tbh

• +1

Looking at this post 2 hours later I realize how cringe and gay I was being

Sorry everyone