did anyone else wish their bullies would just die when they were in school

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
I mean looking back at it, I wasn't severily bullied and it was only 2 years really, and I was just a lone wolf or lowest on status hierachy (usually the butt of jokes) on my last year.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, Tabula Rasa and Sprinkles
when i was in school.. i used to have those fantasies and more (death note type shit innit).. just constantly in depressive state, going to classes, rotting alone during breaks, then head straight back home.. always daydreaming, fantasising about imaginary worlds, alternate futures, anything to just escape from my reality.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 39140 and shabby890
when i was in school.. i used to have those fantasies and more (death note type shit innit).. just constantly in depressive state, going to classes, rotting alone during breaks, then head straight back home.. always daydreaming, fantasising about imaginary worlds, alternate futures, anything to just escape from my reality.
Same, my life wasn't even bad back then. I had a good social life etc. I always liked to daydream, and escapism.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Tabula Rasa
Same, my life wasn't even bad back then. I had a good social life etc. I always liked to daydream, and escapism.
y did u end up here then

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
i wish i had the deathnote book back when i was 12/11

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa