Did I become a chad? I got some work done and my appearance changed drastically?

@volcelfatcel is OP Chadlite or HTN?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel is OP Chadlite or HTN?
MTN
he looks low trust has the hooded eyes and big bones but no real sex appeal, just looks a bit aged and sickly because he is ginger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and MakinItHappenReturn
He's not high tier normie

He's middle

His harmony is all off

You're an autist looking at individual features

His features and ratios don't sync together well

This is why people in here are saying he looks uncanny

Would you say Jack Nicholson has good harmony?

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
MTN
he looks low trust has the hooded eyes and big bones but no real sex appeal, just looks a bit aged and sickly because he is ginger

/discussion

Anybody that knows women knows this

Weak harmony + two failos = mid tier normie at best

• +1
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

You just do not like me because you are jealous of the energy I can bring to a room. Something you don't have. ;)

I've known from day 1 btw

OP you are a normie. Anybody that tells you different is a fuckwit. None of these guys have been with girls.

Let's ask the actual slayers, because my experience is only moderate. If we asked actual slayers they would all tell you the same thing as they always do whenever I ask them

@Amnesia @Prettyboy is the OP a Chadlite or HTN?

Give it to him real. Forget what any of these autists or I say... is he above-average looking? To the average every day girl...

View attachment 1509666View attachment 1509667View attachment 1509668

- With one eye's IPD wide
- With overgrown masseter muscles
- With jaws that are too big for your skull
- With extremely pale colouring
- With ginger hair

Is he above-average?

If either of these men say yes I will drop this debate
-no
-no
-no
-no, + he’s getting more golden colouring regardless, his skin is clean.
-nothing wrong with being ginger, except when eyebrows are too light but that goes for blondes too.

Also, You are a cuck. For @Amnesia who is a crazy Aspie that flip flops his opinions based on whatever the current trends are ( still like him for who he is ) and @Prettyboy ? Idk probably another bias aspie.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
/discussion

Anybody that knows women knows this

Weak harmony + two failos = mid tier normie at best
His thin low density eyebrows are such a huge failo for looking young

pale as fuck

i mean big bones and good jaw, hooded eyes
but just doesnt have that spark that makes women want to fuck
normie appeal, his soft features are basically non existent. Maybe with changing his hair color, getting thicker brows; he'd likely get better to HTN

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
OP you're chadlite they're gaslighting you

maybe HTN but a jaw implant would ascend you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Patient A
OP you're chadlite they're gaslighting you

maybe HTN but a jaw implant would ascend you
Darkskin Male ethnics hate pale people more than arabs hate blacks… but their women their women literally fetishise them lol

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend and DivineBeing
Darkskin Male ethnics hate pale people more than arabs hate blacks… but their women their women literally fetishise them lol
yeah curries feel inferior for their brown shitskin when they see a pale masc nordic mogger like OP

it's something they can't get so they just insult it to feel better

• +1
His thin low density eyebrows are such a huge failo for looking young
View attachment 1509677
pale as fuck

i mean big bones and good jaw, hooded eyes
but just doesnt have that spark that makes women want to fuck
normie appeal, his soft features are basically non existent. Maybe with changing his hair color, getting thicker brows; he'd likely get better to HTN

And not only are his soft features nonexistent, his hard masculine features don't appear to suit his face for whatever reason

It's like his jaw is too big for him skull

He's acceptable looking and nothing wrong with being that way. There are regular looking dudes all around the place, but to call him good looking is just the clear blue pill :bluepill:

Tell him the truth and what he can do to may be look better

You gotta think about what sort of personality a girl sees in a certain face and most girls will see a BLAND guy. It's not his clothes. It's not his expression. It's not any of that/. He just looks off. His mouth to bigonial width ratio is equally off.

• +1
And not only are his soft features nonexistent, his hard masculine features don't appear to suit his face for whatever reason

He's acceptable looking and nothing wrong with being that way. There are regular looking dudes all around the place, but to call him good looking is just the clear blue pill :bluepill:

You gotta think about what sort of personality a girl sees in a certain face and most girls will see a BLAND guy. It's not his clothes. It's not his expression. It's not any of that/. He just looks off. His mouth to bigonial width ratio is equally off.
two brown short low value males insult a tall nordic mogger for having a massive jaw :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Mustascend and Patient A

You talk many word but say little

Ginger pill about the masculine features not fitting. You gotta be pretty boy if ur ginger basically.

And yes his jaw looks too big because his fucking neck is pencil for his whole skull JFL, he needs to train it badly

Delusional to call him good looking just because he has big bones. Bones are a big part of being GL but even then OP just looks normie still lol

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
I believe in the. BLACK PILL

Understand where you are and then act accordingly

If you can't act and it's hopeless, then enjoy life any other way you can

With this guy he looks OK.

He can improve by tanning his skin, dying his hair and decreasing his masseter muscles with whatever surgery is out there that does that

Anything else is cope.

You talk many word but say little

This just sounds like a meme for having nothing to say.

Infact Ive read many of your posts and your entire personality is meme after meme after meme after meme

Get a mind that you own

Ginger pill about the masculine features not fitting. You gotta be pretty boy if ur ginger basically.

And yes his jaw looks too big because his fucking neck is pencil for his whole skull JFL, he needs to train it badly

Delusional to call him good looking just because he has big bones. Bones are a big part of being GL but even then OP just looks normie still lol

This is what I'm saying lmao

Yet everyone is saying that I'm being too critical lol

No. I'm just telling you what girls see.

They don't see creep. He is not ugly, but they do see a non-character player.

Someone that works at mcdonalds and takes your order

• +1
two brown short low value males insult a tall nordic mogger for having a massive jaw :forcedsmile:
OP looks like the type of high T dutch company mogger that would go around the world on boats cucking ethnics into giving them their money, women and working on slave farms.

All curries have this thing that goes off in their heads when they see high T pale moggers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cope>rope, Mustascend and DivineBeing
And IPD

I mean if he looks good why is he frauding?

Same as FreshKebab

WHY FRAUD IF YOU LOOK GOOD?
His IPD is perfectly normal
His pfl otherwise look small because of his Asian like epicantho fold

• +1
His IPD is perfectly normal
His pfl otherwise look small because of his Asian like epicantho fold

Another retard enters the building

2709951 20220121 131956
2710002 20211114 031256

His IPD is not normal nor equal. It's fucked. Say it real or take your ass off to the la-la-land of the internet a.k.a reddit

• JFL
he calls everyone that's not brown personalityless btw
I’ve noticed his bias is very strong, even less consistent with ratings than that dumbass youtuber wheat waffles.

• +1
Another retard enters the building

View attachment 1509687View attachment 1509688

His IPD is not normal nor equal. It's fucked. Say it real or take your ass off to the la-la-land of the internet a.k.a reddit
You're trying to bash him for having normal ideal wide open with wide fwhr while you have a cyclops ipd
Let's be honest here
🙄
Also just make the measurements
His mouth ends and Iris are aligned even with camera distortion
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend, Deleted member 5786, Patient A and 1 other person
shop him with a wider neck and he's a high T chad u can't rate ffor shit

he's failoed by his crippled tiny body only
Neck usually always complements but not that big of a deal in his case. Only looks more apparent in the picture with his head tilted upwards

yeah curries feel inferior for their brown shitskin when they see a pale masc nordic mogger like OP

it's something they can't get so they just insult it to feel better
OP is normie-normie get over it. He's defo not ugly, and yeah he would be worshipped by noodles but that's it. @danielwu I think you're a ricelet, u agree your women would worship him?

As for dark skin people feeling inferior to pale people where did u get that idea?? @MakinItHappenReturn @VicMackey @justinzayn you're all light-dark skins, do u feel inferior when a porcelaincel is flexing???

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Patient A
You're trying to bash him for having normal ideal wide open with wide fwhr while you have a cyclops ipd
Let's be honest here
🙄
His overconfident rambling essays are embarrassing lol

• +1
Let's be honest here
🙄

Yo listen up sensitive cupcake Zoomer, nobody cares about your feelings lol.

The concept of this forum is to gain a REAL and BASED understanding of your looks-value and to then act accordingly.

Telling him he has a normal IPD is pure cap - open your eyes dickhead

2709951 20220121 131956
2710002 20211114 031256

45d8c9f6f6d3ff504468b47bee594059

Mine is just as bad

Fd6a268fd74a4b472bd87be337188c06

It's life. I don't cry and act like it's not a problem. I accept it and try and work around it - LIKE HOW A MAN SHOULD

OP is normie-normie get over it. He's defo not ugly, and yeah he would be worshipped by noodles but that's it. @danielwu I think you're a ricelet, u agree your women would worship him?

As for dark skin people feeling inferior to pale people where did u get that idea?? @MakinItHappenReturn @VicMackey @justinzayn you're all light-dark skins, do u feel inferior when a porcelaincel is flexing???
I kind of like you bro but i always thought you are a stupid user. @MakinItHappenReturn is far less stupid

He's a normie

Only reason Patient A in from the psychiatric ward has piped up is I'm the character that bullied him in school

Divine is a troll

And the other idiot with the username that starts with e is triggered because he's worse looking than OP and we're calling OP MTN

Not a single woman 5 or above would say he's attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus, Patient A and Chinacurry
I kind of like you bro but i always thought you are a stupid user. @MakinItHappenReturn is far less stupid

Who cares you child?

It's not school

You treat the forum like a popularity contest

You revealed your infantile self :LOL:

Stupid with an IQ of 142?? Wow ok man.

@MakinItHappenReturn is smart sure, but his main thing is he's prob the most knowledgeable both about looks and society, on this forum.

• JFL
Who cares you child?

It's not school

you're a loser working in door to door sales at 30 with a gf that's already infertile

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Patient A
Who cares you child?

It's not school

I just wanted to put it politely to chinacurry. I don’t care about who is more popular. I often step in when greycels make a good point and get hammered by stupid users like you.

• +1
Nothing wrong with your ipd. Lockdown really did a number to your sanity you loon

No my IPD is terrible. Good lighting exposes that

• JFL
Yo listen up sensitive cupcake Zoomer, nobody cares about your feelings lol.

The concept of this forum is to gain a REAL and BASED understanding of your looks-value and to then act accordingly.

Telling him he has a normal IPD is pure cap - open your eyes dickhead

View attachment 1509690View attachment 1509691

View attachment 1509692

Mine is just as bad

View attachment 1509693

It's life. I don't cry and act like it's not a problem. I accept it and try and work around it - LIKE HOW A MAN SHOULD

devil-wears-prada-meryl-streep.gif

Who are you trying to fool here? I've seen your race more times than I should
You're clearly frauding angle and your ipd is not like that in a normal angle

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and DivineBeing
I just wanted to put it politely to chinacurry. I don’t care about who is more popular. I often step in when greycels make a good point and get hammered by stupid users like you.

No you do.

You're like a literal woman.

Clinging to social approval. Shut the fuck up and debate with facts and science. You pussboy.

• JFL
Stupid with an IQ of 142?? Wow ok man.
You are probably good at your day job then and make decent money.
@ /data/avatars/s/16/16331.jpg?1640364842 @MakinItHappenReturn is smart sure, but his main thing is he's prob the most knowledgeable both about looks and society, on this forum.
Most baseless bias with the most to say

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Mustascend and Patient A

Predictable PSL aspie autist nerd response

Default response from a default character

Non player character

You insignificant no mark

Get out the thread. We're trying to help the OP see he must tan his skin and dye his hair to increase his SMV

Not sicken him with blue dust you fucking estrogenic butthurt tart

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and DivineBeing

Non player character

Get out the thread. We're trying to help the OP see he must tan his skin and dye his hair to increase his SMV

come to london i'll beat u up you sandnigger

• JFL

And could he get his fisheye lens distorted camera any closer to his face to confuse his brain any more

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and DivineBeing

Non player character

Keep barking abused malnourished Indian dog
You can type as many words as you want, no one gives a shit about your mental asylum tier ramblings that make no sense :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mustascend, Anchor_Ship, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Keep barking abused malnourished Indian dog
You can type as many words as you want, no one gives a shit about your mental asylum tier ramblings that make no sense :ogre:
:feelsbaton::feelsshh: UK government fried his brain with lockdowns he’s not been the same since :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Entschuldigung

i got no problem with op,i think he is a mid to upper tier normie for his race,looks a bit monogolid,is he finish?but,anyway , i am not good at rating white people,so i should keep quiet, he is a goodlooking guy,he can accend to chadlite/chad
nordics are very goodlooking,yeah i know,i agreemwe got indo nordic in pakistan too

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Patient A