Did I become a chad? I got some work done and my appearance changed drastically?

Predictable PSL aspie autist nerd response

Default response from a default character

Non player character

You insignificant no mark

Get out the thread. We're trying to help the OP see he must tan his skin and dye his hair to increase his SMV

Not sicken him with blue dust you fucking estrogenic butthurt tart
Can gingers tan?? I thought gingers have a different kind of skin which means they burn super easy?

Fair enough. It's actually not fat I'm 145 lbs at 5'11.

FTR this was me before I did any procedures View attachment 1507547

I had incredibly oversized masseters that I injected with botox. They're still reducing so that's why I may seem "fat"
Great improvement OP.

I suggest Melanotan 2 to get darker coloring and bulking up. Along with eyebrow maxxing.

i got no problem with op,i think he is a mid to upper tier normie for his race,looks a bit monogolid,is he finish?but,anyway , i am not good at rating white people,so i should keep quiet, he is a goodlooking guy,he can accend to chadlite/chad
nordics are very goodlooking,yeah i know,i agreemwe got indo nordic in pakistan too
But r u intimidated by his pale skin?

If he tanned and dyed hair he will be HTN easy

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
Great improvement OP.

I suggest Melanotan 2 to get darker coloring and bulking up. Along with eyebrow maxxing.
No - melanotan 2 causes liver cancer

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Can gingers tan?? I thought gingers have a different kind of skin which means they burn super easy?

Pale vs Tanned

21 Reasons Ginger Guys Are Gods Amongst Men - Dating Advice - Livingly
Sweet and tanned! | Ginger men, Tan, Men

i am not good at rating white people,so i should keep quiet
I am the same when it comes to rating for example black people tbh. And have specifically told such people before in the past that I’m not confident rating their race and proceed to just point out the obvious deformities and if they have good skin/hair etc. But when blacks have Caucasian leaning features that makes it feasible for me regardless of colouring.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
No - melanotan 2 causes liver cancer
It’s just unnecessary too when beta carotene gives you the underskin glow that looks good on white people.

It’s just unnecessary too when beta carotene gives you the underskin glow that looks good on white people.
With clear clean skin as a base like OP of course

Wildly different lighting and body/facial expressions

More baseless low iq bias as per usual with you

You are fake as a person. Just wanted you to know that.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Patient A
@the BULL is OP htn?

@forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession is OP htn guys?

@forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession is OP htn guys?
Got decent width, jaw and eye area with brows that need to be darkened up. Slightly above average is fair imo or 4.25-4.5 psl

nothing wrong with his ipd or jaw, it's just he was born a normie
even if you try to morph him with more ideal ratios, it would look uncanny

he has normie genetic worth

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
op is probably depressed with everyone vehemently arguing he can never be chad or chadlite destroying his dreams and ambitions just like that :kys::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cope>rope, Toth's thot, MakinItHappenReturn and 2 others
You are fake as a person. Just wanted you to know that.
I’m too honest, not fake, but the delivery often comes quite dry and i can see how you would perceive the dryness as fake. One of the cost of not being bias and giving not much care to others emotional responses.

op is probably depressed with everyone vehemently arguing he can never be chad or chadlite destroying his dreams and ambitions just like that :kys::feelswah:
should've bought a rope instead of strabismus surgery

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 5786
I’m too honest, not fake, but the delivery often comes quite dry and i can see how you would perceive the dryness as fake. One of the cost of not being bias and giving not much care to others emotional responses.

You're fake. Trust me. Your motives are not pure. More wanting to equalise against the extrovert that bullied you at school.

You're fake. Trust me. Your motives are not pure. More wanting to equalise against the extrovert that bullied you at school.

While I just despise people lying to other men and telling them they are attractive to women.

You care about being NICE. Extremely blue pill. Then bring racial bias and all this other baloney into it. Where you just see what you want to see and start theorising outta your ass. Like a nerd that doesn't experience real people with real level-headed views enough.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Huge colouring falio, I think his temples arecan be chadlite or more. narrow too although I could be wrong. Ontop of that he has a pencil neck.

Dye hair, dye eyebrows, train neck, grow more hair and take some shit for his skin tone cause it is way too pale.

Can ascend to HTN or more IMO.

Ginger pill about the masculine features not fitting. You gotta be pretty boy if ur ginger basically.

And yes his jaw looks too big because his fucking neck is pencil for his whole skull JFL, he needs to train it badly

Delusional to call him good looking just because he has big bones. Bones are a big part of being GL but even then OP just looks normie still lol

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and volcelfatcel
nothing wrong with his ipd or jaw, it's just he was born a normie
even if you try to morph him with more ideal ratios, it would look uncanny

he has normie genetic worth

More blue pill crap.

It's like calling the sky purple when it's blue, but because blue is a close colour to purple, call it purple while pretending it's not blue.

• JFL
I’m just not in the mood for mentally insane people pushing their insane physops on clueless forum users today.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and DivineBeing
Huge colouring falio, I think his temples arecan be chadlite or more. narrow too although I could be wrong. Ontop of that he has a pencil neck.

Dye hair, dye eyebrows, train neck, grow more hair and take some shit for his skin tone cause it is way too pale.

Can ascend to HTN or more IMO.

What is he rn?

I’m just not in the mood for mentally insane people pushing their insane physops on clueless forum users today.

I'm sure. Keep being a phoney. I am very well-versed on articulating / expressing myself and I absolutely never give off this impression

Only you PRETEND you take it this way because it gives you a segway to talking your shit.

Patient A is named Patient A because he gets A priority. He represents a man with the biggest out of control psychosis in the ward. Sort your brain chemistry out, then come in threads to discuss shit with adult men.

• +1
What is he rn?
Appeal isn't much, but saying average is retarded cause the average guy looks better.

PSL is 4.5 or so imo, appeal is less. Can easily be fixable though with the simple tools he was given.

Also bad hairline, try to fix that too @Mustascend

I'm sure. Keep being a phoney. I am very well-versed on articulating / expressing myself and I absolutely never give off this impression

Only you PRETEND you take it this way because it gives you a segway to talking your shit.

Patient A is named Patient A because he gets A priority. He represents a man with the biggest out of control psychosis in the ward. Sort your brain chemistry out, then come in threads to discuss shit with adult men.
now you're reading into names you schizo holy fuck lol

completely rotten and fucked up brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mustascend and Patient A

I’m not going around in a circle with you, you abused dog.

I’m not going around in a circle with you, you abused dog.

You're just a meme bot. I am talking to artificial intelligence.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Is he a chad now??

IMG 20220127 144412

@Mustascend @Patient A @MakinItHappenReturn @volcelfatcel @DivineBeing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Patient A and MakinItHappenReturn
looks better but idk man those eyes are just too uncanny
Downside of too much morphing I need faceapp premium to get rid of the autist look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DivineBeing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and volcelfatcel
I'll try anyway. If chadlites get to attract most women near effortlessly, why should anyone be ashamed for wanting to get there? I've undergone huge changes and before these changes I looked like complete shit and would get rejected by highly interested women after we met in person for the first time. There's nothing worse than a girl losing all interest and giving up anything that has to do with you after seeing your face. Since the botox is an ongoing process, I get more and more attractive day to day. I'm even starting to develop hollow cheeks. It's possible I won't be a chadlite, but given how much has changed in two months, it's not entirely out of the question either
bro never give up. Also dye that hair as i said x100000

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend
only guy that looks decent when pale is paul felder UFC fighter and that it
Ufc 242 Sport GIF by UFC

I wouldn't say chad but you look above average imo probably around HTN like other users have said id suggest dyeing hair and tanning wouldn't hurt

He doesn't look uncanny to me

I wonder if everyone commenting uncanny would've done so, had he not mentioned his surgery in the title

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03