Did I become a chad? I got some work done and my appearance changed drastically?

He doesn't look uncanny to me

I wonder if everyone commenting uncanny would've done so, had he not mentioned his surgery in the title

Nope didn't even read title properly tbh

Tattoo/Ed Sheeranmax

@the BULL is OP htn?
Meh. I guess his individuale features are above average but he looks Just like a Minecraft character. Prolly he would have needed a more vertically long lower third to make It to chadlite ( and Better colouring ofc)

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
OP it doesn't change my life what these guys tell you or what you choose to believe

Go out there and experience it. I am one of the few here that's been with quite a few women so I know what I am talking about. I left you my 2 cents. If you wish to fall victim to a bunch of autists that look at bone-mass and stupid shit like that then that's on you

The last person you wanna listen to is any of the morons in this thread

We've got a 32 year old virgin living at home with his mummy in her bungalo telling you that you are high tier normie

The low IQ boring sod and a constant plague on this forum. Cancerous.

@Introvertednarc the freshkebab slob thinks the OP is HTN and above-average lol. This cheek biter is hysterical

If he was above-average and looked good he wouldn't be obsessed at improving his looks
I consider cheek biter an incredibly high compliment to be honest. It means I have that aesthetic contour and I'm developing elite features like hollow cheeks. I took a very neutral picture. Maybe the slightesg jutting since I was in my car, but the bone structure is real all the same.

I consider cheek biter an incredibly high compliment to be honest. It means I have that aesthetic contour and I'm developing elite features like hollow cheeks. I took a very neutral picture. Maybe the slightesg jutting since I was in my car, but the bone structure is real all the same.

I wasn't calling yourself a cheek biter

FreshKebab

You're a normie

Do what you will with my info

Lol retard

Male and Female gaze is different

What you have conditioned your brain to learn about bone mass is all bullshit

Bone mass counts for JACKSHIT if the face is not harmonious

Which is why we have more pretty boys than ruggedly handsome dudes out there

You can have your opinion, but know that there isn't many girls that would agree

I give you what a girl would say. The average girl.

Ask the OP his body count and girlfriend tally and also whether he gets iois and who is giving him iois
Alright. I'll bite. 7 lays in the last 3 years. Could have been more but 27 months were spent in various ltrs and strs. Keep in mind, I had a lazy eye and bloated face. Is it high is it low? I'll let you decide

Alright. I'll bite. 7 lays in the last 3 years. Could have been more but 27 months were spent in various ltrs and strs. Keep in mind, I had a lazy eye and bloated face. Is it high is it low? I'll let you decide

You're in America. The world's capital for sluts

Take a video right now

Showing all profiles front, side and 3/4 for 5 seconds on hold each

You're in America. The world's capital for sluts

Take a video right now

Showing all profiles front, side and 3/4 for 5 seconds on hold each

When I was there on vacation I bagged two and both approached me

Spoken about this before

America encourages women to express their sexuality and hookup culture is massive

Autists are drawn to psl features like cheekbones, jaw etc, but forget the basics

Look at the wide eye ipd, the colouring, the fact the lower part of his face is much bigger than the upper. The jaw being too big for his skull. How is that harmony? That's not makes someone attractive.

You can't put Brad Pitt's nose on a subhuman and say oh but he has a good nose, because that's not what counts lol

If you think he looks better than you, then you are below normie, i'm sorry if that hurts, but it's true

He doesn't have appeal
So my one of my only major flaws (besides being ginger ig) is one that is already being fixed and has shown incredibly progress the last 2 months. Feels good to know

So my one of my only major flaws (besides being ginger ig) is one that is already being fixed and has shown incredibly progress the last 2 months. Feels good to know

Sorry this one

Take a vid

@Mustascend if I am wrong I will concede, but take a video showing all profiles from 5-6ft distance

Already explained. And I wasn't frauding the in the recent pics

Bro stop responding to my comments and take a video showing all 3 main profiles and hold them each for 5 seconds

It's simple really

Make sure it's in either shit or amazing lighting

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

You just do not like me because you are jealous of the energy I can bring to a room. Something you don't have. ;)

I've known from day 1 btw

OP you are a normie. Anybody that tells you different is a fuckwit. None of these guys have been with girls.

Let's ask the actual slayers, because my experience is only moderate. If we asked actual slayers they would all tell you the same thing as they always do whenever I ask them

@Amnesia @Prettyboy is the OP a Chadlite or HTN?

Give it to him real. Forget what any of these autists or I say... is he above-average looking? To the average every day girl...

View attachment 1509666View attachment 1509667View attachment 1509668

- With one eye's IPD wide
- With overgrown masseter muscles
- With jaws that are too big for your skull
- With extremely pale colouring
- With ginger hair

Is he above-average?

If either of these men say yes I will drop this debate
This is the greatest thread I've seen on this site tbh. Let's go one step further and ask their plates what they think.

two brown short low value males insult a tall nordic mogger for having a massive jaw :forcedsmile:
That's right. My Celtic warrior genes intimidate these goons

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Let's get some people that live on planet earth here

@gamma @StrangerDanger @reptiles @Preston is the OP high tier normie?
MTN or maybe very slightly above average
pretty good features and bones but lack harmony

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
It’s just unnecessary too when beta carotene gives you the underskin glow that looks good on white people.
That's the road I've been taking

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
MTN or maybe very slightly above average
pretty good features and bones but lack harmony

How can he be anything but mid?

2709951 20220121 131956
2710002 20211114 031256

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ahmed bokhari and StrangerDanger
OP you have epicanthic folds and it failos you a bit, you could get epicanthoplasty to have it removed
if you pull the skin on your nosebridge they will disappear so you can see how you look without them and whether you have a good medial canthus beneath or not

OP you have epicanthic folds and it failos you a bit, you could get epicanthoplasty to have it removed
if you pull the skin on your nosebridge they will disappear so you can see how you look without them and whether you have a good medial canthus beneath or not

Do you not see a problem with the IPD at all? Is it literally just me?

Ce7d757bdbe6c024e6e09f322ff55b0d

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
He had strabimus on the right pic and got it corrected so he doesnt have that failo anymore
left is like 4.25 PSL low appeal

Oh never knew you could get that fixed.

It's still evident but nowhere near as much

1450970c20c8ef01804234ec78eb5177

• +1
It's the strabismus and his intercanthal width is pretty great but getting his epicanthal folds removed could increase the inner pfl

I was always of the information that the vast majority of eye-surgeries went wrong

This is a positive result

• +1
Your problem is harmony

Ginger is hard to get a harmonious face with

This is what happens to David Beckham when we make him ginger

View attachment 1509096

It's harder to be good looking

Ontop of that you have a masseter that's overly large. I don't know the ins and outs but whatever

Then you have one eye that is super wide set

View attachment 1509097

Any idiot that says you are a high tier normie is a fucking idiot starring at how strong your jaw muscle is

It's called the male gaze

I understand the female gaze which is the real one though and built off harmony

Infact it's not the male gaze. More the autist gaze. They just stare at your jaw and see that you have good eyes and call you HTN

Thing is the shape of your eyes are good but you can't get past the IPD on one of them

And it shows here too

View attachment 1509103

It matters because of both eyes were equal you wouldn't look like an uncanny dude.
high iq af

Op is in the middle, certainly not a chad.

His biggest failo is pale skin + ginger hair, but his eyes are too short horizontally, eyebrows look weird, patchy beard and too big jaw for his skull all contribute to an uncanny look

Op is in the middle, certainly not a chad.

His biggest failo is pale skin + ginger hair, but his eyes are too short horizontally, eyebrows look weird, patchy beard and too big jaw for his skull all contribute to an uncanny look

So you're settling at mid tier normie?

OP, it doesn't matter what WE think it only matters what women thinks about you. If you are doing good with girls than it means you look good.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 17174 and EverythingMattersCel
Ginger. It's over for you.

Melanotan 2 ASAP

Attachments

• mealnotan.jpg
    mealnotan.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0