Did you have any interactions with your teachers

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
I had zero

One story I gotta tell that I told before but need to share again in case I forget it

Teacher I'd had for a year
New seating plan up on the board when I come in the class
I'm not on there. Something which has happened before in other classes so I just sit where I wanted usually at the back.
This time I asked where I should sit and the teacher said to sit there and she'll be with me when she's done explaining the lesson to the class
Then she comes up to me and asks me and starts saying so where are you from are you from outside of town or did you come from another country and the two people Infront overheard and started laughing and then I started laughing and the teacher thought I was laughing cuz I was shy or somethn and then asks how my English is and then the guy in front of me tells her I've been here the whole time

Fuck I already can't remember the story my memory is going but ye that's that

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and murdah
Never had any personal connections my any of my teachers, I was just another name on the attendance list.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, BrahminBoss, GabachoCopium and 2 others
I would laugh at you but things like this have happened to me before. I don’t talk to people and avoid interacting with people unless I have a real reason. It’s crazy how some people don’t even notice your there, Ha.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I dont know what you expect from this forum but i have had atleast 2 teachers think i was depressed/suicidal even though i wasnt. Thats all

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and murdah
Yeah a lot of my old teachers still say hi to me and small talk with me

I dont know what you expect from this forum but i have had atleast 2 teachers think i was depressed/suicidal even though i wasnt. Thats all
My teachers completely ignored and neglected me I could have been lying down on the floor at the front of the classroom surrounded by a pool of blood and the teacher would just step over me and be like "scuse me mate"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and NordicLeonhard
My teachers completely ignored and neglected me I could have been lying down on the front of the classroom surrounded by a pool of blood and the teacher would just step over me and be like "scuse me mate"
Mine were all chill ash and i was good "friends" with some, Even got one of my former teachers a job. Maybe its different school culture in different countries.

like ask me how im doing academics wise, what i did on break, sports, shit like that
I never even got that. It's fucking offensive how terrified my teachers were of me and then to call me the shy and serious one. Fucking retarded stuck up cunts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Mine were all chill ash and i was good "friends" with some, Even got one of my former teachers a job. Maybe its different school culture in different countries.
What's ur face out of ten

I never even got that. It's fucking offensive how terrified my teachers were of me yet they call me the shy and serious one. Fucking retarded stuck up cunts
I understand some teachers are actually mentally braindead
Some subconsciously prefer people who misbehave sometimes JFL

I understand some teachers are actually mentally braindead
Some subconsciously prefer people who misbehave sometimes JFL
It's all lookism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
It's all lookism
I remember in highschool, this teacher kept me back after class and sniggered at me for even attempting to talk to a girl

I remember in highschool, this teacher kept me back after class and sniggered at me for even attempting to talk to a girl
I got told off in front of the entire class for 5 minutes and told to apologise for flirting with a girl when I was fucking 8 years old

Niggery school

Fucking disgusting cunts

i try greeting my teachers but they just ignore me

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
I wanted to fuck my english teacher