Did you have that one girl obsesssed with you while you were at school?

Did you have that one girl obsesssed with you while you were at school?

• Yes

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
Yes; she was in my gym class, two years younger than me, but I was very attracted. I ended up dating her, and she cheated on me with a woman in her 30s jfl. I couldn't cope for nearly 2 years until one day I woke up and realised that I ultimately lost nothing, now she is in her mid 20s and I couldn't care less to even hit her up

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
why?

isn't it just free validation
Not really, she made me feel uncomfortable at times. It's nice being admired, but it would make me feel grossed out when she tried touching me and shit

• Woah
Reactions: Solidcoin
Maybe but im school shooter :feelswah:
Images 10

Yes she stayed virgin for me

This site is just chads.org now jesus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I think it might be a universal experience or something. But for me when I was 16, there were 2 girls who were obsessed with me. One being another ugly pajeet girl who was in my class, she'd often try to make me jealous or some other stupid shit. She was a massive feminist and me being edgy I'd often make jokes and she'd hug onto my arm and be like "oh my god, stoppppp!" and giggle away. I didn't find her hot at all lol. She'd do creepy shit like follow me around school. I remember out maths class was finished and I wanted to get out ASAP so I can avoid talking to her, but as I was leaving I could see her literally running towards me to talk to me. I used to legit have nightmares and felt sick at the thought of us getting together and shit.

2nd girl was this white girl in the year below me. She was a few inches taller too, still ugly. But she was a lot more overtly sexual. JFL she literally offered to suck my dick in the school toilets, and would say I'm hot. We were friends too, I remember she told me she had a tan and then showed me a pic of her ass in the tanning bed place. She also had a nipple piercing when she was 17 and as a joke I asked her to show me it - which she did lol. She's now a huge vegan feminist. She'd flirt with me a lot too, but tbh she was known as the school slut so no surprises there. 1st girl wasn't a slut though.

Now they've gotten older and none of these girls have as much interest in me, what gives? Why did I seemingly do well at 16 when I was less fit, less masculine and more bluepilled?
They was making fun of you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and hebbewem