(Diet) Dairy fat should constitute the majority of your dietary fat

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Not only do grass-fed dairy fat derivatives have the most fat-soluble vitamins, but ghee also has an excellent smoke point & the taste is arguably the best.

In my current diet-
Fat: Ghee, Raw milk, Raw Cheese, raw butter
  • Sparingly: Olives, Olive oil, Trace Ruminant Fat, Coconut oil

Even if you don't believe in the blood cholesterol heart disease connection you might as well cover yourself bases in case. ghee is also objectively superior to tallow even from an animal-based perspective.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Clark69, Deleted member 30019 and 9 others
Not only do grass-fed dairy fat derivatives have the most fat-soluble vitamins, but ghee also has an excellent smoke point & the taste is arguably the best.

In my current diet-

Even if you don't believe in the blood cholesterol heart disease connection you might as well cover yourself bases in case. ghee is also objectively superior to tallow even from an animal-based perspective.

What u doing all dis for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 30019, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
What u doing all dis for
To satiate my autism.

Maybe prevent my genetic heart disease, cancer, aging, & look slightly better too (nobody will notice)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 30019, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kazuya, Skywalker, Deleted member 30019 and 2 others
To satiate my autism.
Bro u realize aging is mostly genetics too? What’s the point of all this special food diet shit for minimal changes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, Deleted member 30019, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Except I can get raw milk where I live so all the dairy content I consume has basically 0 nutrients.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Whitepill_Saint and Lux
Cant*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 30019, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
The diet of the master race (non goyims)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, rand anon, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, ongifm, Deleted member 30019 and 3 others
Bro u realize aging is mostly genetics too? What’s the point of all this special food diet shit for minimal changes
You wanna get cuckolded by the elites be my guest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 30019, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Lux and autistic_tendencies
not eating anything that comes from a jew (ill die from starvation in 3 hours)
You actually wanna eat kosher food mostly so you know it’s not tainted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Deleted member 28927 and Lux
I am a advocator for whole food diet but some of this shit goes way too deep man
wanna know what else goes way to deep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019 and DoII
Raw cheese and ghee should be available in every state
Bro why does raw milk have to be illegal in Michigan Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019 and Lux
Raw cheese and ghee should be available in every state
Not American, closest thing to raw milk I’ve got is kefir jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Maybe prevent my genetic heart disease, cancer, aging, & look slightly better too (nobody will notice)
Eating lots of animal products will actually cause all the things you are trying to prevent here.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019 and rand anon
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019
  • +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019 and Whitepill_Saint
I don't have access to the full study so it's over for me.
The abstract is pretty much the study it's a review of 42 other studies. It has been the scientific consensus for a long time that unlike palmitic acid stearic acid has zero effect on cholesterol levels.

• JFL
Mexico, I’ve tried looking everywhere.
(Before you dalits tell me to go to a ranch in the middle of nowhere since you retards will think there should be cows everywhere here, no. I can’t get shit, I live in a big city)
HOLA QUE TAL BUENAS NOCHES ARRIBA

• JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Deleted member 28927 and Whitepill_Saint
Mexico, I’ve tried looking everywhere.
(Before you dalits tell me to go to a ranch in the middle of nowhere since you retards will think there should be cows everywhere here, no. I can’t get shit, I live in a big city)
Go buy a cow instead. A single dairy cow will produce 12,000 L over it's lifetime (60 L a day). High-yield breeds are known to produce almost double this amount. You can sell the rest for quick bucks.

Also, make sure your clean your cows well because the reason why people get sick from drinking raw milk is because cow shit will land on a cow's udders which will contaminate the milk.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Lux, schizo echochamber and 2 others
Go buy a cow instead. A single dairy cow will produce 12,000 L over it's lifetime (60 L a day). High-yield breeds are known to produce almost double this amount. You can sell the rest for quick bucks.
Just buy a cow when you live in a suburb bro
Hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Lux and Whitepill_Saint
I dont think we are allowed to buy cattle goyims anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Skywalker, Ruakh and 7 others
Surely, I can fit a shit factory cow in my 0.01 acre backyard, in the middle of the city.
Gave me an idea though I could probably ask some friends that have ranchs to rent space for a cow or two, it’s plausible. Thanks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Whitepill_Saint and Sexually Disabled
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, schizo echochamber and Whitepill_Saint
Don't forget the jews tried to stop us from drinking milk at one point, always do the opposite of what the jews tell you to do and you will live a fantastically better life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, rand anon, Lux and 3 others
Surely, I can fit a shit factory cow in my 0.01 acre backyard, in the middle of the city.
Gave me an idea though I could probably ask some friends that have ranchs to rent space for a cow or two, it’s plausible. Thanks.
Neighbours would complain of the reek of shit
It’s not feasible when you live in a city

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 30019 and Whitepill_Saint
Whats wrong with olive oil? I eat lots of olive oil and butter but avoid any seed oils

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 30019, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
  • JFL
Screenshot 20231118 001819 cominstagramandroid

• JFL
I mog

• JFL
  • +1
Whats wrong with olive oil? I eat lots of olive oil and butter but avoid any seed oils
nothing it's great. Most is a little high in linoleic acid for cooking & the stuff you want is nearly impossible to source. Once you try it fresh from Grove where they produce truly quality stuff you realize just how shit the rest of it is. Since I currently live in a colder area I can't source it properly here. Everything you see in a grocery store is oxidized & more than 50% of it is cut with seed oils

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 30019 and 1 other person

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎​

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Whitepill_Saint and ConfusedBolivian
Based, can’t find raw butter nearby though so I just get Kerrygold

• JFL
  • +1

In my current diet-

Tallow usually has more % saturated fat
Tallow for cooking, raw butter for everything else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Whitepill_Saint
What about Acocados?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Skywalker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny., ConfusedBolivian and Whitepill_Saint
Based, can’t find raw butter nearby though so I just get Kerrygold
good enough....maybe get german butter from whole foods or other markets too....it has the same price as Kerrygold....the murican ones say they're grass fed but i dont trust them JFL.....in Germany they do grass feed as a STANDARD, food is much healthier in Europe, than here, always :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back