Diet has nothing to do with acne

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I was letting myself go during my Christmas vacation by eating a whole bucket of KFC and countless cheese cakes / chocolate/ candies etc. And I haven’t got a single zit of breakout. Before accutane I’d get sporadic breakouts despite strict no sugar, no dairy and low glutamate diet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 4209 and 6 others
Wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 2227, jordanbarrettisgod and 9 others
large pores that contribute to more oil are cause for breakouts, also a lot of hormone changes.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and EthnicelAscension
large pores that contribute to more oil are cause for breakouts, also a lot of hormone changes.
I don’t condone junkfoodmaxxing. A clean diet is good for looksmaxing but it doesn’t help much with acne.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I guess everyone's different, whenever I had a lot of sugar one day I noticed a couple whiteheads just pop up a couple days later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Gymcelling does more for your skin than dietmaxxing JFL

I guess everyone's different, whenever I had a lot of sugar one day I noticed a couple whiteheads just pop up a couple days later.
I literally tried everything with different diets but it never helped

Shen i ate few chocolate bars and ptasie mleczko for christmass my ance pop out hard. Even my granny saw that

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, laske.7, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
I ate a 600 calorie 40 gram of sugar piece of cake yesterday and 2 hours after it I felt a huge zit form under my skin and today I have this huge inflammed spot there. I haven't had any sugar for months before that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 616
Acne is simply over sensitive sebacious glands to androgens+hormonal imbalances

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 245, RamRanchCowboy and 4 others
mTORC1-signaling-of-Western-diet-in-acne-Leucine-IGF-1-insulin-and-glucose.png

It's all about diet, insulin sensitivty and IGF which controls the glands

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
8272125255177a5000ef58

@ElliotRodgerJr

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
There are most likely all sorts of factors that play into it.

Many on here fall for immature and uninformed absolutism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
large majority of acne is preventable by better hygiene including that which is caused by gear use.

Acne have different causes, and yes, DIET is one of them

The problem is that Youtubers and some stupid people just say "wash your face" "eat clean" when in most cases the real solution is not that. I have gone through accutane and that shit is a miracle, for sure,. It will cure you, but eating clean and washing ur face can help with your acne as well.

BTW: I will only suggest trying HIGH dose accutane if your acne is bad as shit. IN other cases go lower doses and enjoy life.
large majority of acne is preventable by better hygiene including that which is caused by gear use.

Dont think so, you can improve a little bit your acne, but bro roid acne is mostly because DHT or hormones going like crazy. Of course your skin will be a lil bit oilier so better hygiene can help but...meh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
This was always obvious to me even as a teenager.

I grew up watching my peers eat even shittier than I did but they didn't break out.

There is no evidence that diet causes acne. It's a meme.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
acne is caused by celibacy in both men and women. notice how girls in their teens have acne but it goes away after getting fucked by 20 yo chads

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, DidntRead, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
acne is caused by celibacy in both men and women. notice how girls in their teens have acne but it goes away after getting fucked by 20 yo chads
Probably the dumbest cunt on looksmax tbh,I pray noone takes this guy seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4545