Dindu professional victim gets KNOCKED OUT by Brazillian Chad police when he tries to cry racism.

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond

I love that video, I so wish it could be done in America. Just knock their dumb asses out the moment these blackcels try this professional victim "MUH RACISM" bullshit, because the only thing they respect is FORCE. If you show weakness and self hate like western people show, THEY WILL TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THAT. The moment they realize they are in a society that will show them ZERO SYMPATHY OR MERCY when they commit crimes against that society, then they'll shutup and follow orders like good little dogs. You dumb pussy ass americans!! KNOCK THEIR ASSES OUT IF YOU CATCH THEM TRYING THIS "muh racism" argument. They wanna try this BLM bullshit, RUN THEM OVER!!! You have given them an inch and they have taken 100 miles from you Mayos. They literally cry racism if your Mayo sisters wont suck their dicks, and your mayo sisters have gotten to the point that they will actually suck their dicks just to seem like they are not racist. Why dont curries try that strategy? Just cry and act like victims 24/7. Why dont east asians or mexicans do that? Just keep crying and acting like victims. It works with these whiteys.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 11414 and Basedprincess
Like I’ve experienced it myself , witnessed it, seen it, it’s obvious to anybody who wants to see the truth, I even noticed it on here how so many basement dwelling cucks get pissed or throw insults when a black person paints another black person in a positive light and not slandering them.

most blzck people know this btw^^

anyways some of y’all was weirder than the kids everybody thought was weird, so keep living under a rock and not seeing reality. Most of y’all don’t live near blzck people, never talked to one, never did research about black history, etc but got the most to say and always thinking about your weird bbc fantasies, one of y’all gone make a mistake and say some weird shit in life. This is why these type of websites need a disclaimer , so more people won’t get pulled down and become even more messed up in the head,

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
Like I’ve experienced it myself , witnessed it, seen it, it’s obvious to anybody who wants to see the truth, I even noticed it on here how so many basement dwelling cucks get pissed or throw insults when a black person paints another black person in a positive light and not slandering them.

most blzck people know this btw^^

anyways some of y’all was weirder than the kids everybody thought was weird, so keep living under a rock and not seeing reality. Most of y’all don’t live near blzck people, never talked to one, never did research about black history, etc but got the most to say and always thinking about your weird bbc fantasies, one of y’all gone make a mistake and say some weird shit in life. This is why these type of websites need a disclaimer , so more people won’t get pulled down and become even more messed up in the head,
Bro are u black?

• JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess
I was gonna say, cuz u do not come off as a black person
the few blacks I know are well adjusted folks, its just that .me attracts the retarded kind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
  • Woah
Stop being racist :eek:

• Love it
Stop being racist :eek:

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice