Disastrous Infraorbital rim implants

G

GrecUKcel

Iron
I had infraorbital rim implants approximately 3 months ago from Dr Birbe in Spain.
The surgery was a disaster. From the design of the implants to the complications. My upper lip is fucked(very stiff) and half of it is completely numb.
The surgeon thinks that it was a success. He downplayed the complications and was not honest about it and thought that his design was good even though it was bad.
Now i want to either take them out or replace them but I am afraid I will have further nerve damage if I do this. Very bad situation

imb4. I don't post photos of my face in here. Just want to warn you guys don't get these implants and if you do I would only trust a couple of surgeons(Pagnoni etc) and even then you could have nerve damage and other complications.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, haus33 and NZb6Air
@RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
post the design

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I had infraorbital rim implants approximately 3 months ago from Dr Birbe in Spain.
The surgery was a disaster. From the design of the implants to the complications. My upper lip is fucked(very stiff) and half of it is completely numb.
The surgeon thinks that it was a success. He downplayed the complications and was not honest about it and thought that his design was good even though it was bad.
Now i want to either take them out or replace them but I am afraid I will have further nerve damage if I do this. Very bad situation

imb4. I don't post photos of my face in here. Just want to warn you guys don't get these implants and if you do I would only trust a couple of surgeons(Pagnoni etc) and even then you could have nerve damage and other complications.
Brutal

I hope things resolve for the better, and thanks for the update.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
I hope things resolve for the better, and thanks for the update.
Thanks bro. I don't know what to do though. Should I risk numb lips with a revision for a good result or I should stay with a botched result

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: haus33, normie_joe and PeakIncels
Thanks bro. I don't know what to do though. Should I risk numb lips with a revision for a good result or I should stay with a botched result

Best thing to do is stay put until you can find a good doctor.

• +1
Reactions: GrecUKcel
I would talk to pagnoni if I were you

• +1
that's why it s a bad idea to go cheap on surgeries.

Pagnoni is the GOAT for implants for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: haus33 and GrecUKcel
that's why it s a bad idea to go cheap on surgeries.

Pagnoni is the GOAT for implants for a reason.
Agreed Pagnoni is the goat for this operation. I didn't even go cheap though. Avoid Dr Birbe at all costs.
I am contemplating having revision with someone else or just stay with a botched result. My main issue are my nerves(numb lip)

Best thing to do is stay put until you can find a good doctor.
Just keep in my that every dr even the best can botch. But having a good dr is important.

• +1
Reactions: haus33 and normie_joe
Agreed Pagnoni is the goat for this operation. I didn't even go cheap though. Avoid Dr Birbe at all costs.
I am contemplating having revision with someone else or just stay with a botched result. My main issue are my nerves(numb lip)
bro are cheekbone implants safer than infraorbitals? and by cheekbone i mean in the malar region to make ur face more wide

bro are cheekbone implants safer than infraorbitals? and by cheekbone i mean in the malar region to make ur face more wide
imo the infraorbital part is extremely unnecessary and your risk of having nerve damage rises up exponentially, the majority of the infraorbital nerve branches are in this area. Best approach, is to have no implants at all. But if you do always go for just cheekbone implants with very little projection(3-4mm tops) without infraorbital extension. I wish i had done that tbh

But if you do always go for just cheekbone implants with very little projection(3-4mm tops) without infraorbital extension. I wish i had done that tbh
ye thats what im gonna get and good luck to you whatever you decide to do

• +1