Discussion about front vs 3/4 and side

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
I‘ve taken some time to gauge how often I look at someone on a straight frontal angle, my conclusion is that in general people don‘t look at each other in an angle that‘d be considered a ‚frontal shot‘ here, its always at an (even slight) angle

Am I coping?

Additionally in my case, any angle other than front looks better because it portrays angularity while my face looks round and boneless from the front, why could that be? I‘ve measured the ratios in the mirror that generally make a face look worse from the front, and while some of them are slightly unideal (63mm IPD with 65mm midface length) none of them are so far outside the ideal range it would make the front that much worse

still, i look vastly superior in different angles IMO

one reason I think is that a higher GA doesnt look that bad from a 3/4 as from the front (see O‘pry) but other than that i have no clue

would love some input on this topic

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and DildoFaggins
it's not nt to stare at people their face while their eyes are turned away from you, people are mostly looking at the front and 3/4th.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, CyberPsychodelic, sportsmogger and 1 other person
it's not nt to stare at people their face while their eyes are turned away from you, people are mostly looking at the front and 3/4th.
but do you ever look at someone at a complete straight angle, with no slight head turn for example?

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
but do you ever look at someone at a complete straight angle, with no slight head turn for example?
yes :feelskek: when talking to them

this is the norm, but they are not looking at your face from a flat plane, in most cases your jaw is tilted forward, or your forehead is tilted forward, both of which change the perception of your jaw.

i.e raising your chin makes your jaw seem more square and angular (hacker frauds this in every picture)

tilting your head makes your jaw seem sharper, it exaggerates the V of your chin (most models are doing this in every picture)

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, datboijj and Akhi
It depends on the amount of discussion partakers, think about how a group friends talk with each other compared to a girlfriend and boyfriend or even just 2 friends
In the first scenario the friends mostly see each others 3/4 angle, while gf and bf (also the two friends) will look each other straight in the face when talking

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
It depends on the amount of discussion partakers, think about how a group friends talk with each other compared to a girlfriend and boyfriend or even just 2 friends,
In the first scenario the friends mostly see each others 3/4 angle, while gf and bf (also the two friends) will look each other straight in the face when talking
so frontal is probably more important slightly

so frontal is probably more important slightly
Frontal becomes more important the better you know someone as then more 1 on 1 discussions will occur
To attract people to you at first you have to be fairly gl from 3/4 and side as they will be watching you / occasionally glancing at you while youre doing other things until they decide to approach you

• +1
bump, what could make a front inferior to 3/4 apart from esr, mfr and GA?

side profile is cope, look at brad pitt or jeremy meeks

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and datboijj
side kinda is but 3/4 isnt at all
I think 3/4 depends on your front mostly, I've never seen people whose 3/4 was worse than the front

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69, datboijj and Akhi
I think 3/4 depends on your front mostly, I've never seen people whose 3/4 was worse than the front
so in your opinion most ppl have a better 3/4 than front?

so in your opinion most ppl have a better 3/4 than front?
Yes they have, and I personally have it even though my side is recesed and my ESR+chin are weak

• +1
And I also remember that 3/4 is the best angle to do photos

Stop mental masturbating

And I also remember that 3/4 is the best angle to do photos
yea that definitely the case for me, i think its because a frontal shot doesnt really portray your facial depth/forward growth (its still good to see where your ratiowise failoes are)

Stop mental masturbating
? elab its not mental masturbation

seeing my front makes me wonder how any girl was ever attracted to me, and i generally do pretty good IRL and on tinder

I‘ve taken some time to gauge how often I look at someone on a straight frontal angle, my conclusion is that in general people don‘t look at each other in an angle that‘d be considered a ‚frontal shot‘ here, its always at an (even slight) angle

Am I coping?

Additionally in my case, any angle other than front looks better because it portrays angularity while my face looks round and boneless from the front, why could that be? I‘ve measured the ratios in the mirror that generally make a face look worse from the front, and while some of them are slightly unideal (63mm IPD with 65mm midface length) none of them are so far outside the ideal range it would make the front that much worse

still, i look vastly superior in different angles IMO

one reason I think is that a higher GA doesnt look that bad from a 3/4 as from the front (see O‘pry) but other than that i have no clue

would love some input on this topic
Either way you can see who's recessed from their front (or even if their mandible is CW). High gonions are a dead giveaway of subpar-gonial and other shit.

• +1
thats why side profile isnt cope, and this is why i need bimax with rhino

• Hmm...
High gonions are a dead giveaway of subpar-gonial and other shit.
see opry, his front would be much better if his jaw angle wasnt dogshit (hes actually very downgrown)

bump nigger

see opry, his front would be much better if his jaw angle wasnt dogshit (hes actually very downgrown)
Downgrowth looks good if it's not extreme, no downgrowth looks retarded box head.

• Hmm...
He has overbite which explains his high set gonions.

• +1

muh downgrowth bad, instead look like a retarded square

bump i need some more opinions

? elab its not mental masturbation

seeing my front makes me wonder how any girl was ever attracted to me, and i generally do pretty good IRL and on tinder
I hve same issue but opposite, how the fuck do girls like me, after seeing my subhuman 3/4 i legit cage how is that possible.

• +1
I hve same issue but opposite, how the fuck do girls like me, after seeing my subhuman 3/4 i legit cage how is that possible.
hmm i just realized again that u see ppl from every angle irl as im celebrating christmas

its over bro

hmm i just realized again that u see ppl from every angle irl as im celebrating christmas

its over bro
Maybe it doesnt look to them same as we underrate ourselves. Legit insane how ive gotten approached multiple times assuming they havent seen my side. My front is decent id say

• +1
Maybe it doesnt look to them same as we underrate ourselves. Legit insane how ive gotten approached multiple times assuming they havent seen my side. My front is decent id say
send pics in pm if you want im curious