Disillussioned is one of the best posters here. lets make hom a mod

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
he post's some of the smartest most insightful threads I have seen on this forum. he should help regulate it. lets make him a mod and give him the power!

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and nausea
No.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and Insomniac
Let’s not

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
@disillusioned nice try bro but your alt game needs work

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Soulsmaxx, Deleted member 470 and 8 others
what about ym amzing emotional and intelligent posts?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1546, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
You get a decent screen name colour as mod which never changes no matter how much you post. I prefer red though which can only be achieved as a non-staff member.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • Active, able to do reports and moderate the forum for some time everyday.
  • Don't have lots of warnings for breaking the forum rules.
  • Have a good understanding of the rules.
  • Have a discord account to be able to communicate with other moderators and to participate in discussion about changes to the forum.
  • Preferably known in the community and have at least a hundred or so posts, but not required.
  • Preferably have moderation experience on other forums, but not required.

Hell mothafuckin no

Shit alt game

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
hes a literal hypocrite

Thanks but I don't have the patience for that. I also don't know for how much longer I will stick around here since I am slowly running out of ideas for new threads. I have entertained the idea of creating one final series of threads called "The blackpill saga" that will consist of a series of very detailed overviews regarding every aspect of the different kinds of blackpills related not only to sexuality but even just society in general. I will probably write all of it in advance but then only release 1 chapter per thread at a time every week until it's all out. Then I will say good bye to this place for good.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, Arkantos, skittlekorn and 1 other person
Thanks but I don't have the patience for that. I also don't know for how much longer I will stick around here since I am slowly running out of ideas for new threads. I have entertained the idea of creating one final series of threads called "The blackpill saga" that will consist of a series of very detailed overviews regarding every aspect of the different kinds of blackpills related not only to sexuality but even just society in general. I will probably write all of it in advance but then only release 1 chapter per thread at a time every week until it's all out. Then I will say good bye to this place for good.
no
Hell mothafuckin no
cuck urself moar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

It will be very high quality stuff. Actually, I just finished the first chapter right now. I am going to make a thread about it.

• +1
Reactions: nausea and skittlekorn
Tony

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
We already have enough threads explaining why we believe in the black pill. What we need is more knowledge about looksmaxing.

We already have enough threads explaining why we believe in the black pill. What we need is more knowledge about looksmaxing.

There is plenty of knowledge but it's scattered all over the internet in a million different (often poorly written) threads. The idea of the blackpill manifesto is to create a well written and serious introduction to the blackpill and it's worldview (and partially my worldview) all in a single series of mini-essays that ultimately will all be available as a single source and download. It's also not just a dry list of factual information but rather it's a much more personal take on the blackpill.

There is plenty of knowledge but it's scattered all over the internet in a million different (often poorly written) threads. The idea of the blackpill manifesto is to create a well written and serious introduction to the blackpill and it's worldview (and partially my worldview) all in a single series of mini-essays that ultimately will all be available as a single source and download. It's also not just a dry list of factual information but rather it's a much more personal take on the blackpill.
It just seems like a waste of time. I don't see it helping anyone.

It just seems like a waste of time. I don't see it helping anyone.

You don't get the point. If you believe in "hope" then you don't even know what the blackpill is. Like I said, this isn't merely a dry list of facts about the world sucks. It's my personalized take on blackpill truth through a series of blackpill mini-essays. It isn't suppose to help anybody. It merely:

1. Introduces the blackpill to people in a way that is not just an extremely dry list of reasons the blackpill is correct.
  2. Is a form of personal "just let it all out" style rant combined with factual information.

You don't get the point. If you believe in "hope" then you don't even know what the blackpill is. Like I said, this isn't merely a dry list of facts about the world sucks. It's my personalized take on blackpill truth through a series of blackpill mini-essays. It isn't suppose to help anybody. It merely:

1. Introduces the blackpill to people in a way that is not just an extremely dry list of reasons the blackpill is correct.
  2. Is a form of personal "just let it all out" style rant combined with factual information.
If anything is "hope", it's you believing this is a good use of your time. You do you though. Good luck with whatever you do when you decide to leave the site.