Dismantling the Korean male cope. Kpop Kdramas dismantled. Korean male SMV is one of the lowest in the world.

Link the video you took those screenshots from

Link the video you took those screenshots from
just type walkign through korea and click the first one where theyre not all wearing masks. think it was 3yrs ago

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
just type walkign through korea and click the first one where theyre not all wearing masks. think it was 3yrs ago
Most of them look mediocre. Nothing remarkable. Just regular asians.

Most of them look mediocre. Nothing remarkable. Just regular asians.

yes this was the video.

imo they look below average even for asians

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Who are the best looking asians then? Chinese ?
imo vietnamese but this is what girls rated

• +1
Reactions: sΡ‚α΄€Κ€Κ™oʏ and Jason Voorhees
Girls that are into K-pop guys are still extremely niche. I see people here acting like those guys slay and it’s the new popular style, but irl attractive women ignore those guys from what I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, justinzayn, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
They have cute girls with tiny pussies, good dramas, and have more money than other asian countries.
naughty minded white who's gonna slay there tonight:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
I agree the average Korean is really ugly, but their SMVs are one of the highest for a non-White group.
thanks 2 Anime, K dramas, Feminine Shows casting Korean Bitches and Men

@Detona going to go back on suicide watch

• JFL
Strong looksmax potential

• +1
What is the point of showing random middle aged Korean men from pictures from 2006?

What is the point of showing random middle aged Korean men from pictures from 2006?
a lot were early 20s. random. and korean. and vid from 2019. to show what the avg korean looks like

Korean guy looks the best of all the men in that Asian ethnicities photo tbh

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 17829
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
This basically disproves ur whole point right here. This video below is of a white guy who has been living in South Korea for 8 years talking about why so many foreign women are coming to Korea. If white guy is making a video about this. There is no chance of bias. He is a youtuber who interviews foreign people on the street in Korea. But nowadays he is having trouble finding male foreigners. Many women are coming to Korea to play around, study and find love.

Dude ur a white dude living in the UK. The only "Asians" u could ever talk to are Curries πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
i actually met a half filipino half korean girl last sunday.

but yes they are extremely rare here:feelsbadman:

and i asked asian girls from other countries

• JFL
This basically disproves ur whole point right here. This video below is of a white guy who has been living in South Korea for 8 years talking about why so many foreign women are coming to Korea. If white guy is making a video about this. There is no chance of bias. He is a youtuber who interviews foreign people on the street in Korea. But nowadays he is having trouble finding male foreigners. Many women are coming to Korea to play around, study and find love.

this is just irrelevant.

try prove the points i made wrong and ill listen

• Ugh..
this is just irrelevant.

try prove the points i made wrong and ill listen
All of these points whether true or not are IRRELEVANT for most women. It's not any different from people around the world loving hollywood stars even though the average american is a obese fatass. Female tourists vastly outnumber male tourists in Korea as said by the white guy in the video. It's called "cultural influence" it doesn't have to be true to affect people's minds

90% of the forum sees no benefit for themselves to believe in what's happening with East asians right now. Mayos and Curries can just keep dogpiling no matter what the truth is.

No Average Man of any race is attractive, it's called "Average" for a reason

No Average Man of any race is attractive, it's called "Average" for a reason
avg white mogs avg korean tho. and avg chinese vietnamese mogs avg korean. thats all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69
The sample for the average South Korean and Japanese males are football players, likely from the 2002 world cup when it was hosted in South Korea and Japan as both countries qualified. The football jersey is more obvious in the Japan picture but you can see it in the South Korean one aswell, idk what difference using footballers instead of ordinary people makes on the results it is just something I noticed.

koreanaverageman.jpg
japaneseaverageman.jpg

Also Burmese men are smilepilled, got rated an 8 despite the average height in Burma being 5'4 :lul:

averageburmesemale.jpg

• JFL
The sample for the average South Korean and Japanese males are football players, likely from the 2002 world cup when it was hosted in South Korea and Japan as both countries qualified. The football jersey is more obvious in the Japan picture but you can see it in the South Korean one aswell, idk what difference using footballers instead of ordinary people makes on the results it is just something I noticed.

koreanaverageman.jpg
japaneseaverageman.jpg

Also Burmese men are smilepilled, got rated an 8 despite the average height in Burma being 5'4 :lul:

averageburmesemale.jpg
It was based purely on face. Also height isn’t 5’4 there it’s 5’7

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
It was based purely on face. Also height isn’t 5’4 there it’s 5’7
I know I just mean the sample for Korean men is different than the sample for mainland Chinese men for example.

Average height in Burma for men

5 feet 4.83 inches

An average Myanmarese man is 164.67cm (5 feet 4.83 inches) tall. An average Myanmarese woman is 154.37cm (5 feet 0.77 inches) tall.

Myanmar163.5 cm (5 ft 4+1⁄2 in)153.4 cm (5 ft 1⁄2 in)1.0725–64 (N= m:2948 f:5447)Measured2014

Last edited:
I know I just mean the sample for Korean men is different than the sample for mainland Chinese men for example.

Average height in Burma for men

5 feet 4.83 inches

An average Myanmarese man is 164.67cm (5 feet 4.83 inches) tall. An average Myanmarese woman is 154.37cm (5 feet 0.77 inches) tall.

Myanmar163.5 cm (5 ft 4+1⁄2 in)153.4 cm (5 ft 1⁄2 in)1.0725–64 (N= m:2948 f:5447)
That’s 25-64 year olds and includes all the starving outer villages

Go to city and look at 21yo’s it will be 5’7, maybe more.

Same how Google says avg height in UK is 5’9 but I didn’t know 1 kid my age under 6ft

avg korean zoomer is 5'9. avg white zoomer is 6ft
avg white zoomer 5'10 tbh atleast in the US zoomers are shorter than the farmermaxxed rural older gen white guys who are all tall and broad like brock lesnar, those are the guys who avg 6 ft

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Moggie
avg white zoomer 5'10 tbh atleast in the US zoomers are shorter than the farmermaxxed rural older gen white guys who are all tall and broad like brock lesnar, those are the guys who avg 6 ft
In urbanised societies I feel rural peoples are taller on average or at least rural people that are not poor indigenous people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and TeenAscender
stats literally say its 5'10 here. and this place is filled with 5'7 ethnics. you do the math

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender
In urbanised societies I feel rural peoples are taller on average or at least rural people that are not poor indigenous people.
fuck average white dad in the US averages like 6 feet zoomers are getting shorter because of shit xenoestrogens and lack of sleep and shit nutrition because of video games and social media

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Moggie
fuck average white dad in the US averages like 6 feet zoomers are getting shorter because of shit xenoestrogens and lack of sleep and shit nutrition because of video games and social media
I don't think they are that much shorter it is just on average they have a way worse body composition less lean mass and more fat mass.

• +1
nah theyre actually getting taller but lower t from xenoestrogens and sleep and shit. theyre getting higher E so theyre soy af and look pussies but growth plates stay open longer. if they were high T they would shut and stay small. but theyre low t so open longer and become taller but just look soy as they do.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Moggie
nah theyre actually getting taller but lower t from xenoestrogens and sleep and shit. theyre getting higher E so theyre soy af and look pussies but growth plates stay open longer. if they were high T they would shut and stay small. but theyre low t so open longer and become taller but just look soy as they do.
average zoomer from anecdotal experience is a 5'10 130 lb twink

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and incel194012940
19 year olds in the UK are just under 2cm taller now than in 1985. Globally though height growth has plateaued.

• +1
average zoomer from anecdotal experience is a 5'10 130 lb twink
yea they are pathetic at the gym I see them squatting with 10 lb plates every day

Then they flex their stick legs and twig arms in the mirror and take selfies

• +1
bro explain why non impoverished white rural 30 year old millenials an gen x'ers mog the hardest in terms of height theyre all tall and broad and muscular compared to the average zoomer

• +1
19 year olds in the UK are just under 2cm taller now than in 1985. Globally though height growth has plateaued.
zoomers being taller is a complete fuckin meme

• +1
  • +1
im interested in knowing whether zoomer growth plates have been closing faster or slower compared to other generations

• +1
im interested in knowing whether zoomer growth plates have been closing faster or slower compared to other generations
I am 21 and still growing a bit taller but my hands and feet stopped growing at 15 I think so yeah :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
I am 21 and still growing a bit taller but my hands and feet stopped growing at 15 I think so yeah :ROFLMAO:
bro wtf are your feet and hands very small for ur height

• +1
i have transformed this thread into a height thread somehow jfl

• JFL
bro wtf are your feet and hands very small for ur height
I am 6 foot (182cm), UK 10 / US 10.5 / EU 44.5, 7.6 x 9.2 inches for my hands.

Apparently my handspan is a bit above average.

Hand spans and the piano keyboard zones for comfortable playing

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 1798524

The korean guy is decent though....

And you cherrypicked unattractive korean guys from videos...

Also anyone that believes that penis size chart is stupid because there was no study done for that, the numbers were made up. Every study done for koreans or chinese show that they are basically the same size as western countries, and there are many many studies.

AND wwhat the fuck does getting plastic surgery have to do with anything about being ugly? Attractive people get plastic surgery much more than ugly people generally.

People can get plastic surgery because they believe in lookism and the blackpill, not because they are uglier. Korea is a very lookist country.
are u chinese or singaporean?

• +1
Reactions: sibience