Dismantling the Korean male cope. Kpop Kdramas dismantled. Korean male SMV is one of the lowest in the world.

avg white mogs avg korean tho. and avg chinese vietnamese mogs avg korean. thats all that matters
I'd say average asians are equal, Most average people look very similar to each other

ya thats why mediocre korean guys are getting these european girls go nuts on omegle

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

ya thats why mediocre korean guys are getting these european girls go nuts on omegle

you can also check through his youtube channel. Girls from russia, ukraine, German, etc goes nuts for him lmao

• +1

theyre literally just talking to him like a normal person + the girls are all subhuman

also bet he doesnt include the 1000s that skip him purely cos hes asian

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, looksmaxxed, terrorblade and 3 others
theyre literally just talking to him like a normal person + the girls are all subhuman

also bet he doesnt include the 1000s that skip him purely cos hes asian
Girls are squealing because he is korean retard

Girls are squealing because he is korean retard

they literally arent. they just speak with him like hes a normal person

anyways the point is

avg korean in west = incel

avg white in korean = gigachad

hence why they banned whites from a lot of clubs in korea cos they were so salty the koreans didnt stand a chance with the girls when whites were in there

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 16474, justinzayn and 1 other person
dude this is his first post on youtube. The girl says hes hot right off the bat. Recessed chinned fags like majority of whites wont get that reaction

• +1
dude this is his first post on youtube. The girl says hes hot right off the bat. Recessed chinned fags like majority of whites wont get that reaction

just stop coping man. i dismantled u in the original post

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn and Cheesyrumble

anyways the point is

hence why they banned whites from a lot of clubs in korea cos they were so salty the koreans didnt stand a chance with the girls when whites were in there
Watch the video retard

anyways the point is

That's what any self respecting people should do to ugly sexpats. This ain't the phillipines. All the russian and Ukrainian girls get in free tho.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
That's what any self respecting people should do to ugly sexpats. This ain't the phillipines. All the russian and Ukrainian girls get in free tho.
its cos they know they get mogged so dont want it

throw an average korean into a club in the west and he will be laughed at by guys and girls

girls will do this thing
and this

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, justinzayn and Cheesyrumble
Korean man's whore explains why she isn't one

Notice how the commenter said that "Korean men think foreign women are easy" LMAOOOO. ITS TRUEEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
just stop coping man. i dismantled u in the original post
hey look at this miss alabama of 2014 being a bts fan for 6 years lmao.

i know its a lot to take in but please dont shoot up your local store. Thank God the schools are on a summer break right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and sibience
There are 3x the female tourists than males. There's big reason why. Muh dick cope doesn't help u at all.
not true. you just pulled that statistic out ur arse

+

you have to buy women there cos korean women dont want you. you have an incel problem. korea women want big cock non-squinty tall white men. and get mad at this so ban us from clubs at ur country

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, justinzayn and Cheesyrumble

+
View attachment 1799574
you have to buy women there cos korean women dont want you. you have an incel problem. korea women want big cock non-squinty tall white men. and get mad at this so ban us from clubs at ur country

Watch this video retard. Incel white man explains why so many white women are coming to korea to fuck. He shows a stat showing the gender of the tourists from 2019. Also Korean women marry foreigners at 3x less rate than korean men

+
View attachment 1799574
this was from 2008 LMAOOOOOO. Dude i actually like talking to you lmao. Keep spewing shit its funny to see how hard you are coping. Also search up the average korean penis size on google. Its 13.16 cm. Dont most white men look like they have micropenis by the time they are in their 30s because of their belly flap? Im American and live in Manhattan beach. Even here there are shitloads of obese crackas

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Cheesyrumble

+
View attachment 1799574
White women go to Korea to fuck Korean men. Not obese and ugly white english teachers u faggot.

• +1
Reactions: sibience
anyways point is. whites mog in height, face, dick size, money, status, skin colour, eye colour.

avg korean is incel in west.

avg white is slayer in korea.

korean women are ideal too, i will probably come for a korean wife eventually. tiny pussies for me to put my 7 inch BWC inside

@stickyblickyhuh @Cheesyrumble

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Cheesyrumble
anyways point is. whites mog in height, face, dick size, money, status, skin colour, eye colour.

korean women are ideal too, i will probably come for a korean wife eventually. tiny pussies for me to put my 7 inch BWC inside

View attachment 1799581

Lmao... the majority of asian women marry Asian men and vice versa. Asian americans are by far the smallest ethnic group at 5%. So many grow up in areas with very little amount of asians. Also the reality is most of AMWF is SEAmaxxing of 60 year old men who mail ordered their subhuman Filipino maids. Ewww

View attachment 1799581

US soldier brings home korean husband after being stationed in seoul.

The mere existence of @stickyblickyhuh and @Cheesyrumble proves you right tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, terrorblade, justinzayn and 2 others
How does that work. All of u mayocels and Curries cry the hardest with AMWF. It's some how worse than Tyrone cucking u for 60 years now. It's because u already accepted defeat on that front. So now u cant cope that zoomer girls teenage idols are no longer white. Mayocels think "BBC is superior, but at least I'm better than asians"

How does that work. All of u mayocels and Curries cry the hardest with AMWF. It's some how worse than Tyrone cucking u for 60 years now. It's because u already accepted defeat on that front. So now u cant cope that zoomer girls teenage idols are no longer white. Mayocels think "BBC is superior, but at least I'm better than asians"

to be fair that's how they cope without committing an atrocious act like mass shootings and shit. That's why i just come to this site to laugh. I dont even need advices from these skin cancer prone people that will look 40 when they are actually in their 20s :lul:. When I bike at Manhattan beach to redondo or to santa moninca these wrinkly milfs always smile at me lmao

• Love it
  • +1

View attachment 1799581

first of all the first clip in the middle, the guy is asian. He has a jet black pubic hair. And i thought supposedly asians couldnt see jfl. And y ou can take all the South East Asian bitches all you want. Just dont commit another school shootings bruh :ROFLMAO:. Also you should probably check the wrinkle spots on your skin, 90 percent sure its skin cancer :)

• +1
  • JFL
to be fair that's how they cope without committing an atrocious act like mass shootings and shit. That's why i just come to this site to laugh. I dont even need advices from these skin cancer prone people that will look 40 when they are actually in their 20s :lul:. When I bike at Manhattan beach to redondo or to santa moninca these wrinkly milfs always smile at me lmao
Us east asians are vastly outnumbered by PIGSKINS and CURRIES but we spread the truth on what happening right now. Zoomer asian women have realized that hollywood is propaganda. All the Lus and boba liberals are millenials and older. This is the next generation right here

@Predeterminism

ayo faglets reply back im bored. Put down the gun, its okay, breathe, dont kill yourself yet. and just keep chatting lmao. After im bored you can continue what you were doing with the gun but not yet man​

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
Idk why kpop copers think they are the epitome of asian beauty or whatever. Most of them are mogged by asian and hapa runaway models and actors.

View attachment 1798620
Bro Jin from lost mogs. He still looks good there but when he was in lost he was probably prime.

How does that work.
the fact that you post these tiktoks shows your inferiory complex, do you see white people posting tiktoks with wmaf couples here?
Same reason why r/aznidentity exists

You can post all the tiktoks you want, I'm not even click on them, the truth (and you know it) is that asian men is the least desirable race of men, that's a fact then you can cope as much as you want

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, terrorblade and Cheesyrumble
There are women from pretty much all races that do it for me.

But that does not correlate well to the average attractiveness of a race, different races have different percentages of mid and high tier.

That’s my take on this, show me all the asians chads you want, I admit they exist, but don’t tell me there is a country full of them just the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
There are women from pretty much all races that do it for me.

But that does not correlate well to the average attractiveness of a race, different races have different percentages of mid and high tier.

That’s my take on this, show me all the asians chads you want, I admit they exist, but don’t tell me there is a country full of them just the same.
yeah exactly the point. there is some asian chads. this thread just proved that the avg asian is incel tier tho and not a gigachad

the fact that you post these tiktoks shows your inferiory complex, do you see white people posting tiktoks with wmaf couples here?
Same reason why r/aznidentity exists

You can post all the tiktoks you want, I'm not even click on them, the truth (and you know it) is that asian men is the least desirable race of men, that's a fact then you can cope as much as you want
Nigga, all of u mayocels cope by going on this website, incels.is, all the chan sites. And by shooting up schools. This ain't no cope. WMAF tiktok hastag has less than 3 million views. AMWF has hundreds of millions of views. And the only couples u see under WMAF are old fucks. Tiktok is the zoomer app. If u cant understand why the difference in views is so high. U will never understand

yeah exactly the point. there is some asian chads. this thread just proved that the avg asian is incel tier tho and not a gigachad
The average mayocel is a fat fuck who will die from a opioid overdose in middle america. Also yall fat af. So let's not talk about averages. There will be more "chads" in total just because u outnumber east asian men by 30 times

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and KING REIDYZ
I used to be hear that people saying koreans mog whites. And started to believe its true after seeing the top 0.000001% surgery makeup korean kdrama gigachads. Then i dug a bit deeper...

The average Korean face:

The korean male face aka SMV is actually one of the lowest and ugliest in the entire of asia

View attachment 1798484 just take a look for a second. you can see with your own eyes the average korean guy is ugly as fuck.

In addition: here is some screenshots of one of those walking around videos in korea. They're hardly all 8 PSL kdrama gigachads.
View attachment 1798454 View attachment 1798457 View attachment 1798459 View attachment 1798461 View attachment 1798463

View attachment 1798477View attachment 1798476View attachment 1798475View attachment 1798466

In fact, not even any of them are good looking. They are all facially extremely ugly. Also this is a 3 year old video. the ones from few months ago, even way after covid and restrictions being lifted in korean, everyone wears masks outside. Because they're all extremely ugly and want to hide their faces.

Also, I got 14 asian girls to rate the average male faces of each country in asia
View attachment 1798491
They actually ranked the lowest out of all asian faces.

Plastic surgery statistics:
View attachment 1798492
View attachment 1798493
but they mog whites right?

View attachment 1798497
The highest number of cosmetic surgeries in the world because they know they are fucking ugly.

View attachment 1798498
1 in 3 south koreans has had facial plastic surgery.

so not only are Koreans one of the ugliest in asia and the world. here is the average Korean dick size:
View attachment 1798499

Smallest in the entire world. Even mogged by fucking filipinos.

In a country where the men are all extremely ugly. they've been brainwashed by top 0.0000001 korean kdrama makeup surgery gigachads. the women have money and are active feminists. Who would've guessed that Korea would have an incel problem
View attachment 1798503
View attachment 1798504

There actually is a lot of korean men looking overseas to find a girlfriend or wife. as korean women will simply not date them as they are ugly and short.

Conclusion:

I can confirm that the top 0.0000001% makeup surgery korean gigachads do mog the average white guy to death facially. But koreans are actually the ugliest asian race proven by just common sense visual analysis, avg face charts, asian girls rating them, and their plastic surgery statistics.

The kdrama guys look really good. But to conclude. The average white guy height, money, status, dick size and facially mogs the average korean guy to the fucking grave.

The average korean
View attachment 1798514
Would be an extreme incel in the west.

And the average white guy would be a slayer in any parts of asia,(hence geomaxxing is a thing) especially the ugliest asian country in the world. Korea.

This in itself proves, that whites mog koreans to death.

But this isnt to say korea isnt a nice country. They are the most developed asian country and it is very nice there. They have cute girls with tiny pussies, good dramas, and have more money than other asian countries.
Cope the average white dude mog the average KPOP star lol.

Asians are the ugliest race by far, they can't produce gigachads

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, terrorblade and Deleted member 17829
In the current age women prefer prettyboys. Avg german has potential to be an ogre past the age of 20. Avg korean can maintain pretty boy game into his 30's or even 40's with skincare and surgeries
White women *

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Nigga, all of u mayocels cope by going on this website, incels.is, all the chan sites. And by shooting up schools. This ain't no cope. WMAF tiktok hastag has less than 3 million views. AMWF has hundreds of millions of views. And the only couples u see under WMAF are old fucks. Tiktok is the zoomer app. If u cant understand why the difference in views is so high. U will never understandand
and at the end of the day after all these hundreds of milion of views, all your spam, all those tiktoks, all those hashtags, asian are still the least desirable race

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, terrorblade, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, terrorblade and Cheesyrumble
and at the end of the day after all these hundreds of milion of views, all your spam, all those tiktoks, all those hashtags, asian are still the least desirable race
Keep coping whitey

View attachment 1799581

the first clip in the middle is an asian guy. he has a black pub. I thought asians couldnt see lmao you cumcells are desperate

Wow, this was an excellent thread. Can't believe I missed it. Great job, OP.

Indeed Korean men are incel as fuck. Their women cuck them hard with western guys.

Daily reminder most Korean male - Foreign female pairings are with Filipina women who look like they got hit by a garbage truck.

• JFL

Thats true tho why are whitecels so angry at asians while black is your enemy.

• +1
  • JFL