Dismantling the Korean male cope. Kpop Kdramas dismantled. Korean male SMV is one of the lowest in the world.

that guy looks like absolute shit even for an asian. none of them will ever fuck him. it's obvious you have a small korean penis.
They want to fuck him retard its over for ayancels. This what zoomer girls like.

🍚

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
This has to be your most insane post ever, you dismantled your own fucking theory retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
@pur3e @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh 3k views on this lol

I'm Korean ricecel and, although nothing new to me, it was a skullfuckingly brutal thread tbhngl. As if being dominated by Chinks and Japs throughout hundreds of years wasn't enough, we're also the most incel-looking out of all Eastern Asians. Brb roping.

People always use the media cope to say why girls find black guys attractive. The facts are girls naturally find black guys attractive. The real media manipulation is this weird thing going on these days where they trying to make asian guys look like slayers. I wonder who it is that's attempting to manipulate girls into finding asian guys attractive. Whoever they are I'm fairly certain they won't succeed.

People always use the media cope to say why girls find black guys attractive. The facts are girls naturally find black guys attractive. The real media manipulation is this weird thing going on these days where they trying to make asian guys look like slayers. I wonder who it is that's attempting to manipulate girls into finding asian guys attractive. Whoever they are I'm fairly certain they won't succeed.
Cmon yakhi ops dead leave him alone😿😿😿😿😿🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

Users who are viewing this thread

Back