Do any normies actually have a GF? And it's over for me...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
I'm talking about your average normie. Whenever I walk to the gym I see plenty of people but no sign of relationships. Do girls get into relationships anymore? Or do they sleep around with chad on Tinder? I ask because I see very few people holding hands or showing affection to one another in public. For context, this is a small town uni in the UK.

On my latest venture outside I saw a congregation of manlets. None of them had anything beyond high tier normie facial aesthetics. Unsurprisingly, there was no sign of girls or GFs. Then all of a sudden, some 6'6 beanpole comes out of nowhere. He was 6'6... must have been 198cm barefoot. I didn't catch a look at his FACE but surprise, surprise this guy had a GF and they were holding hands.

Is it just me or is hypergamy getting really bad? You either need to be 6'3+ with a normie+ FACE or you need to have chad-level facial aesthetics. No average men seem to be getting into relationships anymore. Or are girls too ashamed to even be seen with average men anymore?

It seems very over atm... like more over than usual.

Any UK-cels in uni noticed a similar trend? Corona really seems like the catalyst to the accelerationist stage of hypergamy. Online dating made our dating prospects 100x worse and now corona has amplified that x10000.

:incel::incel::incel::incel:

Granted my photos were shit and my FACE is ugly... but damn I got a 0.01% match rate on Tinder. I have also only matched with a girl from my university twice before and that was from boost-maxxing on Bumble. Neither of them ever initiated and I am convinced they shared my photos around to mock me.

It's a wrap. I have even been social-maxxing lately trying to attend a few societies or whatever. I am way better socially now than when I started uni but nothing has changed on a fundamental level. Also, I have made "acquaintances" but no friends. There is still no one to go out with. In my 3 years here I have never attended a pub, bar or club at my uni even though I wanted to. I am still handholdless at 22. I feel ugly on the inside and outside.

If only I had Miroslav Cech's chin. His chin-philtrum ratio is ideal. His chin is wide, tall and has great projection. The size of his chin helps to keep his submental region tight and harmonises his facial third heights optimally. Having his chin, clear skin and better brain chemistry would have completely transformed my university experience.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, thecel, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
It seems that for young women stable long term relationships are very rare. I would say that definitely less than 50% of young women are in a relationship or looking for a relationship. Because they can suck their parents money, and get a job with practically zero effort, they dont need to be in a relationship anymore

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12344 and EverythingMattersCel
if you're a 7 (HTN) with some moderate Betabuxxing yeah. if you're a 6 with heavy BB yes as well. be prepared to go at least a point below your looksmatch as well

It seems that for young women stable long term relationships are very rare. I would say that definitely less than 50% of young women are in a relationship or looking for a relationship. Because they can suck their parents money, and get a job with practically zero effort, they dont need to be in a relationship anymore
i dont know where you live but if i am supposed to evaluate the normies in my who life who i have been exposed to, then the stark reality is that most of these normies have been in LTRs since their late teens and i am the outlier social recluse 25 yo khhv rotter living in my mothers basement.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Danish_Retard, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
i dont know where you live but if i am supposed to evaluate the normies in my who life who i have been exposed to, then the stark reality is that most of these normies have been in LTRs since their late teens and i am the outlier social recluse 25 yo khhv rotter living in my mothers basement.
I live in america, the biggest difference i notice is urban vs rural areas. Not many single women in rural areas but where I live in a big city theyre practically all single, for the ones under 30. They may be “dating” some guy for 3 months but as far real long term relationships and marriages I find it very rare to meet a young woman actively searching for it

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
It's not you, in general this current generation has less relationships and less sex than the previous one. About 80% of people are single now.

"young people are “retreating from intimacy”. This is now being used to explain, and most often criticise, the behaviours of young Australians too.
Last year ABC’s national survey xxx found that 40% of people aged 18 to 24 report “never” having sex."

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, EverythingMattersCel and Danish_Retard
I am the ugliest person probably ever and I have a GF so if I can get laid anyone can
@Hopelessmofoker

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, Danish_Retard and .👽.
I am the ugliest person probably ever and I have a GF so if I can get laid anyone can
@Hopelessmofoker
Plenty of my normie/below normie friends have GFs. Their GFs are normie too but ye.

Lookstheory is dead. Most guys get laid, just not as easy/frequent as chads:y'all:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, mogstar and Deleted member 756
Plenty of my normie/below normie friends have GFs. Their GFs are normie too but ye.

Lookstheory is dead. Most guys get laid, just not as easy/frequent as chads:y'all:
They all mog me :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.

Im not getting anything 😛

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
I know some normie guys (avg height) who slays often by being a good player.

I'm talking about your average normie. Whenever I walk to the gym I see plenty of people but no sign of relationships. Do girls get into relationships anymore? Or do they sleep around with chad on Tinder? I ask because I see very few people holding hands or showing affection to one another in public. For context, this is a small town uni in the UK.

On my latest venture outside I saw a congregation of manlets. None of them had anything beyond high tier normie facial aesthetics. Unsurprisingly, there was no sign of girls or GFs. Then all of a sudden, some 6'6 beanpole comes out of nowhere. He was 6'6... must have been 198cm barefoot. I didn't catch a look at his FACE but surprise, surprise this guy had a GF and they were holding hands.

Is it just me or is hypergamy getting really bad? You either need to be 6'3+ with a normie+ FACE or you need to have chad-level facial aesthetics. No average men seem to be getting into relationships anymore. Or are girls too ashamed to even be seen with average men anymore?

It seems very over atm... like more over than usual.

Any UK-cels in uni noticed a similar trend? Corona really seems like the catalyst to the accelerationist stage of hypergamy. Online dating made our dating prospects 100x worse and now corona has amplified that x10000.

Granted my photos were shit and my FACE is ugly... but damn I got a 0.01% match rate on Tinder. I have also only matched with a girl from my university twice before and that was from boost-maxxing on Bumble. Neither of them ever initiated and I am convinced they shared my photos around to mock me.

It's a wrap. I have even been social-maxxing lately trying to attend a few societies or whatever. I am way better socially now than when I started uni but nothing has changed on a fundamental level. Also, I have made "acquaintances" but no friends. There is still no one to go out with. In my 3 years here I have never attended a pub, bar or club at my uni even though I wanted to. I am still handholdless at 22. I feel ugly on the inside and outside.

View attachment 1144761

If only I had Miroslav Cech's chin. His chin-philtrum ratio is ideal. His chin is wide, tall and has great projection. The size of his chin helps to keep his submental region tight and harmonises his facial third heights optimally. Having his chin, clear skin and better brain chemistry would have completely transformed my university experience.
UK cels got hit the hardest they fucked over our teeth and pull like 5 out of kids instead of telling them about posture

In general, the amount of relationships and the amount of sex has fallen for both gender for the last generation. In fact the amount of singles hasn't been this high for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
UK cels got hit the hardest they fucked over our teeth and pull like 5 out of kids instead of telling them about posture
My teeth are fine. Tbh it's a bit of a meme now... UK has some of the best dental care in the world. Although I have come across quite a few Brit-cels with bad teeth.

Girls here are way more hypergamous on average compared to most of the West though. The rejections tend to be way more brutal too.

My teeth are fine. Tbh it's a bit of a meme now... UK has some of the best dental care in the world. Although I have come across quite a few Brit-cels with bad teeth.

Girls here are way more hypergamous on average compared to most of the West though. The rejections tend to be way more brutal too.
no no i am not talking about the meme i am talkinga bout the dentists removing teeth and recessing maxillas

EVERYONE FUCKS IN MS AND HS!

I didn’t and don’t. I’m a subhu.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
if you're a 7 (HTN) with some moderate Betabuxxing yeah. if you're a 6 with heavy BB yes as well. be prepared to go at least a point below your looksmatch as well
jfl no , 7 shouldnt have any problem

In general, the amount of relationships and the amount of sex has fallen for both gender for the last generation. In fact the amount of singles hasn't been this high for a long time.
I’d argue it’s not cuz of looks, our generation just has significantly less social skills. A 6/10 guy could LTR his looksmatch if NT

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
lol there are tons of "normie-chads" they can have a GF with rules and betabuxxing only.
yeah but thats only if the 7 guy is dating a girl thats also 7 or above

this is the typical GF of a 7/10 male
25cc5dd9-8588-4f3f-aece-3aad92516094-jpg.1168103
im a 7 myself and i never had to betabuxx for such shit, one night stands were possible for me with beckies

in fact i was even in a relationship with few girls that were taller than me or looked better and i didnt have to betabuxx or do any shit, i still acted based and abused them for fun whenever i had the chance

Not reading all that, but live in a more conservative area, or get yourself a slightly aspie gf as they are more wholesome and less hypergamous

im a 7 myself and i never had to betabuxx for such shit, one night stands were possible for me with beckies

in fact i was even in a relationship with few girls that were taller than me or looked better and i didnt have to betabuxx or do any shit, i still acted based and abused them for fun whenever i had the chance
shes the type you get for a non bb relationship as a 7. ( a healthy relationship)

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
shes the type you get for a non bb relationship as a 7. ( a healthy relationship)
but yeah i agree that 8/10 ans above girls go for betabuxx more

looksmatch relationships are big on betabuxxing and you have to put in too much work
no theyre not

if u act alpha u can keep them interested

I think a decent amount do yeah

no, most of them do not get any relationships.

I live in america, the biggest difference i notice is urban vs rural areas. Not many single women in rural areas but where I live in a big city theyre practically all single, for the ones under 30. They may be “dating” some guy for 3 months but as far real long term relationships and marriages I find it very rare to meet a young woman actively searching for it
Career women bro

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I am also a UKcel, I would say about 30-40% of guys I know are in a relationship or slaying. There are definetly alot of incel men. Like 30% of the young men I walk past are low tier normies or subhumans. There is no way they are getting any pussy. Lockwdown has cucked the UK though.

I have a limited sample size for women (30 at most), I would say about 50% of them were in a relationship or in chads harem :chad::chad:. Some have had dry spells but most have had sex in the last 6 months or so 90%. As for the other few idk, I never asked but all of them have had guys hitting on them.

Take this with a pinch of salt because I have been rotting, however its usually fairly easy to tell if somebody is in a relationship etc. If they don't bring up their s/o or slays in the first few convosations they are probably single.

Last edited: