ft4L
htn in a world of boovs
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2026
- Posts
- 128
- Reputation
- 38
satanism is not believing in satan, its the believing into self by means of achieving worth and expanding your reach outside of the mortal realm.
this is why even the kabbalah and the pentagram point to the top of it's designed diagram, the top representing the governance of the world/perceived world through soul, v. divinity being a form of governance. it tries to use your metacognition into a place of power outside of your physical realm.
metacognition begins at understanding in which what and who you are through the fact who you are is not real because of your perception on even the fact you are able to perceive. a simpler way of understanding this would be, without your skin, hair, eyes, bones, you are nothing but a brain. you are your brain. you are your understanding. spoiler for later on in this thread but even Saint Lazarus laughed himself, as a human, observing another human, post-experiencing hell and breaking his solemn fortritude only once, saying "The clay steals the clay."
you exist as understanding, translated into action, like ChatGPT controlling a robot. both the body and the mind of the robot are seperate but they work synergistically. satanism or any form of deceptive practice begins with identifying your worth in the perspective of pride, being your own god even though you have the same influence in the total grand scheme of competition and death as an ant has in it's empire.
ANECDOTAL:
Today, going through a spiritual crisis I was suddenly confronted with the appearance of demonic entities clouding my judgement and warping my perception of Christ's presence by showing me everything meant nothing, and investment into similar ideology carried by Freemasons, meant I'd be spiritually freed. It sounds like it was an elaborate scheme and conversation delivered unto me but it goes much deeper.
It started with the overwhelming thoughts that Christ meant nothing and was helpless, I even tried to pray and instantly I was hit with this photorealistic image of Christ warping into a demon and floating away. For certain, both the images presented to me and the panic alluded to external factors distracting me from my faith.
Solely I was aware the struggle that brought on conflicting emotions were separate from mine, like a confused man aruging with a loud old man and trying to understand his perspective, I wasn't convinced that I didn't believe in Christ anymore or that they were demons, I was aware of my want in normalance and the fact that something external from my personal want was attempting to pull it from me, this all genuinely felt like I was being pressured.
normalance to me means feeling Christ's presence, standing neutrally emotion-wise and existing mentally within moments of peace or quietness as a purely logistical being in a blank slate of thought.
And here comes the part where I feel I can relate to Saint Lazarus.
Genuinely the flames in my mind set unto me that I was experiencing hell.
All the while these completely seperate thoughts in my mind, like a projector screen onto drywall, overwhelmed all of my senses including vision and around me I saw waving, orange flames. In my head was the fact that Christ was worthless compared to my personal renewal into a higher state of being through accepting what tried to grant me the most comfort in my situation. The achievability of comfort lead onto me to me was to deny my faith in Christ, and allow the demonic entities to manifest themselves into my heart in place.
I authentically experienced hell, both inside my mind and in my environment.
Hell isn't a place of darkness where you sit, bored, and it isn't a place for people to fit in or to take pride in them paying their time for their sins. It's a place where the demons torment you, and you naturally have no defense. You don't grow cold to it, you don't adapt, they torment you because you are now theirs. I didn't even feel the extent to which hell truly is, and it was already the worst of the worst I've been through disregarding actually being dead and in hell. You are nothing but a worthless human compared to the divine that is Christ, and humans cannot reach divinity except through faith in the utmost gracious, the utmost perfect, Christ.
Lazarus didn't ever smile again because hell was so scary. I think he never smiled again because he peaked in metacognition, that turned him totally away from emotions that act as floating orbs in an even bigger orb, and realized he was doomed as a helpless, instinctually bound human that couldn't resist sin but was aware that he was aware of it's inimportance (sin and wanting to be comfortable) in the grand scheme of things, but also aware of his inability to choose the right option to do so. "The clay steals the clay." Something else I want to throw in for the sake of faith, is that Christ is the only thing that delievered Saint Lazarus from his suffering in hell, experiencing it and viewing the tortured souls. It allowed for a more guided metacognitive state through recognizing the creator and recognizing himself as a creation stuck in the loop that is the world.
TLDR:
I experienced true spirtual warfare that opened my eyes to tempation, satanism, and how metacognition still allows for Christ to be king. Please, repent today. God loves you. I felt his love after a every long time of spirtual "greyness" when I chose him over demonic entities working in my mind and using whatever they could against me to turn me away from Christ, to the extent that I truly could not feel his prescence, and my mental state and environmental state warping into hell. Still, I held onto my faith and Christ prevailed. I felt his love.
CHOOSE CHRIST, NOT ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!
this is why even the kabbalah and the pentagram point to the top of it's designed diagram, the top representing the governance of the world/perceived world through soul, v. divinity being a form of governance. it tries to use your metacognition into a place of power outside of your physical realm.
metacognition begins at understanding in which what and who you are through the fact who you are is not real because of your perception on even the fact you are able to perceive. a simpler way of understanding this would be, without your skin, hair, eyes, bones, you are nothing but a brain. you are your brain. you are your understanding. spoiler for later on in this thread but even Saint Lazarus laughed himself, as a human, observing another human, post-experiencing hell and breaking his solemn fortritude only once, saying "The clay steals the clay."
you exist as understanding, translated into action, like ChatGPT controlling a robot. both the body and the mind of the robot are seperate but they work synergistically. satanism or any form of deceptive practice begins with identifying your worth in the perspective of pride, being your own god even though you have the same influence in the total grand scheme of competition and death as an ant has in it's empire.
ANECDOTAL:
Today, going through a spiritual crisis I was suddenly confronted with the appearance of demonic entities clouding my judgement and warping my perception of Christ's presence by showing me everything meant nothing, and investment into similar ideology carried by Freemasons, meant I'd be spiritually freed. It sounds like it was an elaborate scheme and conversation delivered unto me but it goes much deeper.
It started with the overwhelming thoughts that Christ meant nothing and was helpless, I even tried to pray and instantly I was hit with this photorealistic image of Christ warping into a demon and floating away. For certain, both the images presented to me and the panic alluded to external factors distracting me from my faith.
Solely I was aware the struggle that brought on conflicting emotions were separate from mine, like a confused man aruging with a loud old man and trying to understand his perspective, I wasn't convinced that I didn't believe in Christ anymore or that they were demons, I was aware of my want in normalance and the fact that something external from my personal want was attempting to pull it from me, this all genuinely felt like I was being pressured.
normalance to me means feeling Christ's presence, standing neutrally emotion-wise and existing mentally within moments of peace or quietness as a purely logistical being in a blank slate of thought.
And here comes the part where I feel I can relate to Saint Lazarus.
Genuinely the flames in my mind set unto me that I was experiencing hell.
All the while these completely seperate thoughts in my mind, like a projector screen onto drywall, overwhelmed all of my senses including vision and around me I saw waving, orange flames. In my head was the fact that Christ was worthless compared to my personal renewal into a higher state of being through accepting what tried to grant me the most comfort in my situation. The achievability of comfort lead onto me to me was to deny my faith in Christ, and allow the demonic entities to manifest themselves into my heart in place.
I authentically experienced hell, both inside my mind and in my environment.
Hell isn't a place of darkness where you sit, bored, and it isn't a place for people to fit in or to take pride in them paying their time for their sins. It's a place where the demons torment you, and you naturally have no defense. You don't grow cold to it, you don't adapt, they torment you because you are now theirs. I didn't even feel the extent to which hell truly is, and it was already the worst of the worst I've been through disregarding actually being dead and in hell. You are nothing but a worthless human compared to the divine that is Christ, and humans cannot reach divinity except through faith in the utmost gracious, the utmost perfect, Christ.
Lazarus didn't ever smile again because hell was so scary. I think he never smiled again because he peaked in metacognition, that turned him totally away from emotions that act as floating orbs in an even bigger orb, and realized he was doomed as a helpless, instinctually bound human that couldn't resist sin but was aware that he was aware of it's inimportance (sin and wanting to be comfortable) in the grand scheme of things, but also aware of his inability to choose the right option to do so. "The clay steals the clay." Something else I want to throw in for the sake of faith, is that Christ is the only thing that delievered Saint Lazarus from his suffering in hell, experiencing it and viewing the tortured souls. It allowed for a more guided metacognitive state through recognizing the creator and recognizing himself as a creation stuck in the loop that is the world.
TLDR:
I experienced true spirtual warfare that opened my eyes to tempation, satanism, and how metacognition still allows for Christ to be king. Please, repent today. God loves you. I felt his love after a every long time of spirtual "greyness" when I chose him over demonic entities working in my mind and using whatever they could against me to turn me away from Christ, to the extent that I truly could not feel his prescence, and my mental state and environmental state warping into hell. Still, I held onto my faith and Christ prevailed. I felt his love.
CHOOSE CHRIST, NOT ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!