Do bones grow past 20?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I just saw some pictures of my father when he was in the early 20's and i was shocked how small his skeleton looked, small wrists and everything, but now when he is 50 his wrists, forearms and whole body looks huge, very robust thick hands and wrists, mogs me to oblivion. How is this possible? He never worked a hard manual job

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i was soldering some electrical circuits and my onitis who was in my group was literally staring at my 2 inch wrists in disbelief as she never seen something so weak. she was caging internally. later i walk away to cut some wires and i see she is laughing directly at my small incel frame and infant skull. there was a 240V power source right there i couldve blasted myself to gandy @Titbot right there

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cretinous, Avoidant, AbandonShip and 2 others
i was soldering some electrical circuits and my onitis who was in my group was literally staring at my 2 inch wrists in disbelief as she never seen something so weak. she was caging internally. later i walk away to cut some wires and i see she is laughing directly at my small incel frame and infant skull. there was a 240V power source right there i couldve blasted myself to gandy @Titbot right there
Nothing worst then when a girl wrist mogs you

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Alt Number 3
Clavicles grow until 27, so yes

I think man bones grow while the entirety of life, specially in the 20 years old age, to 25. Look at older people they have bigger skulls, wrists...

Nothing worst then when a girl wrist mogs you

I got 6.5 inch wrists, yeah I know they arent big but they are not mini mini mini, and still get wristmogged to hell

I got 6.5 inch wrists, yeah I know they arent big but they are not mini mini mini, and still get wristmogged to hell
I also have 6.6 wrista and get giga mogged everyday jfl. At least i can look aesthetic with muscle

• Woah
my wrists are so small :(((((((((

I also have 6.6 wrista and get giga mogged everyday jfl. At least i can look aesthetic with muscle

Exactly brah gotta build those forearms and it will look sick

while its certainly possible, its unlikely. Most growth is well and truly done by the late teens and any other change is just in peoples overly active imaginations.

FWIW, the discrepancy between your dad as you know him now and a photo of him when he was younger is probably precisely because you are comparing a photo to his real life visage. All sorts of problems with photography can make a person look much smaller than they actually are. I remember watching an old mike tyson fight on VHS and and the position and distance of the camera wasn't doing justice to just how muscular tyson was at the time. My dumbass brother was like "hurr durr isnt mike tyson a heavyweight? my arms are bigger than his" and I say "no they're not dumbass, you're weak and fat" and had to show him a photo of tyson in a magazine before he would begrudingly accept it.

while its certainly possible, its unlikely. Most growth is well and truly done by the late teens and any other change is just in peoples overly active imaginations.

FWIW, the discrepancy between your dad as you know him now and a photo of him when he was younger is probably precisely because you are comparing a photo to his real life visage. All sorts of problems with photography can make a person look much smaller than they actually are. I remember watching an old mike tyson fight on VHS and and the position and distance of the camera wasn't doing justice to just how muscular tyson was at the time. My dumbass brother was like "hurr durr isnt mike tyson a heavyweight? my arms are bigger than his" and I say "no they're not dumbass, you're weak and fat" and had to show him a photo of tyson in a magazine before he would begrudingly accept it.
No he definitely looked very skinny in his twenty, then i saw a photos where ge is in his thirties and his frame looks bigger

• Woah