Do east Asian psl 'staceys'even exist or are they maxed at HTB?

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox
I've never seen a Asian Stacey let alone gigastacey while I've seen plenty of white and Arab and latina and mulattas Stacey's and gigastaxeys and some Italian terrastaxeys by psl standards but never a Asian Stacey despite thinking their features are prettier all things equal

Pls post some

Let's make this thread to post objective asianstaceys

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, poopoohead, rand anon and 1 other person
Asian "Stacys" don't exist

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, poopoohead, Ricky212 and 3 others
Asian "Stacys" don't exist
That's my thoughts too it's a shame

My brit buddy lived in Japan and said the hottest women were htbs in the west and he didn't even like white women but could admit they had much higher potential than Asian women

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and poopoohead
PSL is based on European beauty standard so I think that already answers your questions?

PSL is based on European beauty standard so I think that already answers your questions?
Beauty is objective

Euro women just have highest cielings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and n9wiff
Post what you think is a Asian Stacey,gigastacey,terrastacey or shut your noodlewhore ass up

the latter, their mongoloid skull just doesn’t allow for them to cross into PSL stacy territory. The closest they can get are some ultra rare noodle bone foggers that are technically high PSL but have absolute shit smv cause they’re tranny looking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and poopoohead
Beauty is objective
It is both objective and subjective buddy

Why do you act like people don't have preferences? Weird ass fetishes like scat fucking exist and you can't comprehend that different men can like women with different phenos just JFL at this statement.

The world isn't black and white lol

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Post what you think is a Asian Stacey,gigastacey,terrastacey or shut your noodlewhore ass up
There is no Asian Stacy because PSL ratings don't match their beauty standards?

I am not East Asian

I am not denying that European women are beautiful or saying that they are less/more compared to whatever, don't make a thread a and get emotional like a woman.

Jesus Christ I think Euro women are the best looking too just pointing out a different path to think about it

Emotional fag

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I've never seen a Asian Stacey let alone gigastacey while I've seen plenty of white and Arab and latina and mulattas Stacey's and gigastaxeys and some Italian terrastaxeys by psl standards but never a Asian Stacey despite thinking their features are prettier all things equal

Pls post some

Let's make this thread to post objective asianstaceys
I’ve seen a asian stacy due to insane pfl, a lot longer then gandys but she was probably mixed with something else

the latter, their mongoloid skull just doesn’t allow for them to cross into PSL stacy territory. The closest they can get are some ultra rare noodle bone foggers that are technically high PSL but have absolute shit smv cause they’re tranny looking
Why can their mongoloid skull make the higher echelons impossible or hard for them?

It is both objective and subjective buddy

Why do you act like people don't have preferences? Weird ass fetishes like scat fucking exist and you can't comprehend that different men can like women with different phenos just JFL at this statement.

The world isn't black and white lol
And I like the Asian pheno,it's just I haven't seen one above HTB .

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and n9wiff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back