Do Europeans (excluding Brits) care less about height?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
They're already tall. Is my SMV less of an issue in Sweden (average white 6'0) than UK (average white 5'11).

Ofc Sweden mogs men in height and face, but does the less emphasis on height counter balance the mog?

Dumb question

They're already tall. Is my SMV less of an issue in Sweden (average white 6'0) than UK (average white 5'11).

Ofc Sweden mogs men in height and face, but does the less emphasis on height counter balance the mog?
Average moid height is 6'2. For foids it's 5'9. If anything, they care more about it.

Average moid height is 6'2. For foids it's 5'9. If anything, they care more about it.
But surely they're happy with 'average' over there?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
But surely they're happy with 'average' over there?
Nope. They have different notions of what's tall there. 6'5 is a good height but nothing too special. That wouldn't be the case in Manila. You'd be a giant there.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Samsepioler
Nope. They have different notions of what's tall there. 6'5 is a good height but nothing to special. That wouldn't be the case in Manila. You'd be a giant there.
7'5 Or death imo

if anything i thought countries like sweden and norway would care more about height. i live in the UK and don't see this heightpill shit at all. i see guys half of my size with girls constantly

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back