Do i have potential? 11 years old, 5'4

guys i actually think subliminals work :lul::lul::lul:

oldest soul on org, you need to rot on here and be matan 2.0

I'm also assuming that your future is sorted because of your rich dad + arranged marriages. (if you find them attractive anyway)
not really thats just a backseat option for now

I meant financially.
Btw, no offence but are you gonna stay in bangladesh?
nope i already have american citizenship. moment i finish my studies im out of here. my dad only keeps he here because he wants me to learn bangali culture.

nope i already have american citizenship. moment i finish my studies im out of here. my dad only keeps he here because he wants me to learn bangali culture.
Good on you, can you speak english without a curry accent?

I hope so bro.
Focus on lifting as well once you hit your growth spurt.
ive hit 2 growth spurts naturally (each being 1.5 inches in a month), wonder whatll happen on hgh

Please be trolling jfl

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Play as much sports as you can.

Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.
@D1390pilled Funniest thread I’ve ever seen, this fat bloated bitch is uglier than me🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
actual manchild istg calls thier own mother a whore for trying to help you out but NOOO " MOM THIS ECONOMY SO BAD THEY WONT HIRE ME I STUDIED GENDER STUDIES!!!!1!!1!!1!!!!! "

View attachment 2520511
View attachment 2520512
Just checked you're the guy who made this post JFL it's so fucking over for you, you utter subhuman animal. You can keep trying to fuck around but you're always going to be an inferior creature.

You don't even look human, you like an inferior life form hahahah

Just checked you're the guy who made this post JFL it's so fucking over for you, you utter subhuman animal. You can keep trying to fuck around but you're always going to be an inferior creature.

Over for Bengali smv, if this nigga isn’t larping about moving to the west.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
Over for Bengali smv, if this nigga isn’t larping about moving to the west.
Yo been a while lil bro how you been? You been leanmaxxing or what? You've got a good base, good pheno.

Speaking of our SMV, from what I've seen it's actually surprisingly solid. It helps that there's some variation, like sure a some look South Asian but a lot of us also look completely different, with the Mongoloid component.

But yo yeah these FOBS and these new immigrants are bringing our reputations down lmao they should just stay there, we're getting too many low class imports.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Yo been a while lil bro how you been? You been leanmaxxing or what? You've got a good base, good pheno.

Speaking of our SMV, from what I've seen it's actually surprisingly solid. It helps that there's some variation, like sure a some look South Asian but a lot of us also look completely different, with the Mongoloid component.

But yo yeah these FOBS and these new immigrants are bringing our reputations down lmao they should just stay there, we're getting too many low class imports.
In my experience bengalis are actually able to larp as latino with a perm. Yeah I've been getting leaner (15% bf) but I want to reach my goal body first and not just be skinny, which will take a bit of gymcelling. What you said is extremely true, the amount of curries the US has been importing is fucking asinine, I have seen international students in my suburban highschool that don't speak a lick of english and casually speak hindi everywhere :feelswhat:.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
100% troll thread when i was 11 i would play ball with kids and this nigga asks for advice on .org

lmao your jobless living with your mum at 20?

I can show birth cirtificates if you think im trolling because im not. I found this website after going around the internet on how to stop being such a bitch bro. My life is so shit. I come home from school and play games and honestly i feel like shit.
everyone did that when they were 11 get off this site 🤣

Shut the fuck up lil nigger. imagine being more worthless to society then the homeless guy infront yo house 😂

shut your fatass up nigga you look like a pig
This kid its either going to become the biggest mogger in this website or hes going to rot all the way to his early 20s. Either way wish you the best

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
@The Antichrist opinions on this legit 11 year old on this forum

ban this kid
this site is gna fuck up his life

I got a bunch of sad news for you buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.
Be fat and watch scott primal you blessed

my recommendation is to get off this site, if you are truly here at 11 with bad self esteem I guarantee you are going to commit suicide eventually
Nah I wanted to kms at 13 and I’m still here 💪🏼💪🏼

ITS OVER FOR U NIGGA GIVE UP

Bro’s on toilet

Peak forum post