Do i have potential? 11 years old, 5'4

I’ve dropped acid thrice. Not my thing.
then forget blackpill bro. maybe neetmaxxing and playing video games will give you enough dopamine to last till 70

damn i just noticed i have botb level reactions on first page

whatd u expect u were fucking 11 and u came onto a blackpill forum and to add to that u looked really funny and were indian
yea ig. this was me 1 month 2 weeks into looksmax 1698614993939

Future chadlite

Post the new picks, I'm curious to see if you ascended.
cant show rn blud the drop will be crazy when im finished. will drop after finishing starve maxxing then gym maxxing. (5'10)

so u think im htn? are u being srs? girls call me 8-9 consistently but only when i had logner fringe
yup already at the limit all you can do is maybe grow a stubble and become high htn

cant show rn blud the drop will be crazy when im finished. will drop after finishing starve maxxing then gym maxxing. (5'10)
Nigga don't starvemaxx rn, you're gonna fuck up your growth.

yup already at the limit all you can do is maybe grow a stubble and become high htn
wait but im 100% not at the limit tho my bones are jus really really good. I'm fat as fuck rn im 25 per cent body fat

wait but im 100% not at the limit tho my bones are jus really really good. I'm fat as fuck rn im 25 per cent body fat
hmmm then its possible.

might even get into chad tier after meticulous hardmaxxes

then forget blackpill bro. maybe neetmaxxing and playing video games will give you enough dopamine to last till 70
I’m taking advice from a 11 year old. My life is a joke. Btw I would suggest you stop posting here, this forum will turn you into a schizo. Get out while you can and looksmax as you get older. Good luck.

• So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh
I’m taking advice from a 11 year old. My life is a joke. Btw I would suggest you stop posting here, this forum will turn you into a schizo. Get out while you can and looksmax as you get older. Good luck.
looksmax ascended my personality lmfao thats how shit i was before

make sure you research thoroughly or youll kys
i know im not literally starve maxxing but its just eggs and protein powder rn along mk677

Age is but a number, and wisdom can often be found in the most unexpected places. Sometimes, the pure and unfiltered perspective of a child can offer insights that even the most experienced minds overlook. Don't dismiss advice simply based on the age of the source; instead, consider the value of the wisdom it holds. Embrace the opportunity to learn from diverse voices, for in doing so, you may discover the most profound truths.

Age is but a number, and wisdom can often be found in the most unexpected places. Sometimes, the pure and unfiltered perspective of a child can offer insights that even the most experienced minds overlook. Don't dismiss advice simply based on the age of the source; instead, consider the value of the wisdom it holds. Embrace the opportunity to learn from diverse voices, for in doing so, you may discover the most profound truths.
nigga thats from chatgpt ffs
oh my cousin ships it over
u got nice relatives

im 12 bro i have 6 years after starve maxxing. i plan on taking hgh later this year
Please don't kill yourself.
Also you a lucky ass nigga for having a rich dad, makes it way easier for you.

Please don't kill yourself.
Also you a lucky ass nigga for having a rich dad, makes it way easier for you.
why would i? i always have arranged marriages on my back. makes it easier like you said.

Bro u didnt start puberty we cant tell. Thats a horrible weight u weight like a full grown man. You need to stop eating so much.
Fuck u made laugh like a dumbass 😂

istg niggas be acting tuff in this thread then make threads like "why does my father beat me every day?"

why would i? i always have arranged marriages on my back. makes it easier like you said.
I mean don't fucking kill yourself by putting the wrong amounts of the wrong shit in your body.

Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.
Chad potential

Don’t fully starve, or you won’t grow properly, since your a little prepubescent bitch. Just lift max mainly (muscle building doesn’t stunt height) and decrease calorie intake.