Do i have potential? 11 years old, 5'4

imnotworthanything

imnotworthanything

Banned
Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-11 at 21.20.59.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-11 at 21.20.59.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-04-11 at 21.21.08.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-11 at 21.21.08.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 58230, arabcelxxx and 144 others
kindergarten.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, arabcelxxx, Mewton and 123 others
please be a troll post jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Mewton, thatrandomteen and 55 others
11 year olds on Looksmax.org

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, arabcelxxx, Mewton and 117 others
how did you find this website?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, antony 726, Ultimate SUbhuman and 24 others
Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.
Brah 11 Years Old what u doin here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NREBORN, inwardgonionscel, joao and 13 others
Bro u didnt start puberty we cant tell. Thats a horrible weight u weight like a full grown man. You need to stop eating so much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, RiceCel1234, Deleted member 44159 and 22 others
chew, mew, heightmaxx and ur set lil nigga, 11 wtf jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RiceCel1234, mid, new horizon and 5 others
Curry version of this guy

DDF28395 78C7 4D01 B46D C23665F5804F
3D93FFF9 7FBF 43F7 BA90 F6FE73FA8983

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 24929, Patrick Baitman and 20 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, Running!, sudanguy and 13 others
@Master @Alexanderr when are you going to privatise this forum jfl literal babies from TikTok are finding this website.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, arabcelxxx, Tai Lung and 35 others
nigga ur heavier than me by 10kg wtf jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, zura, shogrim and 11 others
this must be troll. If you are 11 years old, please explain to me how you find this and then i help you, im legit curious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, RiceCel1234, mid and 9 others
@Master @Alexanderr when are you going to privatise this forum jfl literal babies from TikTok are finding this website.
bro if the guy is 11 years old and found this he deserve to ascend more than anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, RiceCel1234, hardestmfintheroom and 9 others
this must be troll. If you are 11 years old, please explain to me how you find this and then i help you, im legit curious
Its obvious it has spread so much on social media

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
test hypothyroidism as ur outer eyebrows arent dense

I can show birth cirtificates if you think im trolling because im not. I found this website after going around the internet on how to stop being such a bitch bro. My life is so shit. I come home from school and play games and honestly i feel like shit.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 51465, fikki and 48 others
this dude could mog hard ngl, pre decent base and zygos

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, j05, reaper2 and 4 others
I can show birth cirtificates if you think im trolling because im not. I found this website after going around the internet on how to stop being such a bitch bro. My life is so shit. I come home from school and play games and honestly i feel like shit.
JFL everyone at that age Plays video games at that age better leave this forum ans dont show any kind of proof here u can get doxxed

• +1
Reactions: DoII, reaper2, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
Its obvious it has spread so much on social media
I found this shit because i toke a pic from my side profile after i toke my braces off and i noticed a lot of problems, i asked in reddit and no one answered, then i searched deeply and found orthotropics theory that explained every single syntomp, then i started reseraching like a maniac about it and some content was in this site

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 27660, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
JFL everyone at that age Plays video games at that age better leave this forum ans dont show any kind of proof here u can get doxxed
I want to become a better person bro, honestly feel like shit all day man. i dont wanna live like this with no purpose holy shit.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, fikki, Kazuya and 10 others
simple, if you find this website before being 18, it never began for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 51465, hardestmfintheroom and 23 others
I want to become a better person bro, honestly feel like shit all day man. i dont wanna live like this with no purpose holy shit.
ok theres no way you have 11 years old. If you legit have you are very advanced.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
yes post pics

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
he looks horrific but 5’4” at 11 is hopefuel I was that height at 14
shit, high gi fast food diet at young is mogger actually coz insulin igf1 pathway but dont get too fat as plates fuse quicker from aromatization, this guy could become next psl god if he plays his cards correctly, 5'4 at 11 is insane, esp as he looks very low tanner stage in his pics

• +1
Reactions: zura
But in case u really r 18. The best thing you can do at this age is mewing and have a nutritious diet / Sleep well / Exercise / Take enough sun / chew gum / Nose breathing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, ItsOver.com, zeshama and 9 others
what being non white does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, zura, shogrim and 7 others
But in case u really r 18. The best thing you can do at this age is mewing and have a nutritious diet / Sleep well / Exercise / Take enough sun / chew gum / Nose breathing
Yea i think i should actually. I get 0 sunlight and my diet is was so shit bro. It was just fast food and coke istg. i feel much better after getting some sunlight today and eating some good food.

• +1
Reactions: Mindfucked and poopoohead
my recommendation is to get off this site, if you are truly here at 11 with bad self esteem I guarantee you are going to commit suicide eventually

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 40471 and 12 others
larp for sure JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, Mewton, hardestmfintheroom and 24 others
Just go watch some Hamza videos, seriously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47396, hardestmfintheroom, 6’3 chad and 17 others
Yea i think i should actually. I get 0 sunlight and my diet is was so shit bro. It was just fast food and coke istg. i feel much better after getting some sunlight today and eating some good food.
stop lying dude theres no way an 11 years old talk like that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, hardestmfintheroom, shogrim and 14 others
I'll give you the same advice I gave another youngcel:

We won't know your potential until you go through puberty. Just make sure you eat correctly, exercise, and sleep properly to make sure you dont stunt your growth.

No point thinking about surgeries right now, it's too early and no surgeon will operate on you either.

Also get off this site because this place is brutal and harsh. It's no place for an 11 year old.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Kazuya, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
Just go watch some Hamza videos, seriously
stop lying dude theres no way an 11 years old talk like that

1. I didnt find this from tiktok i quit using that shit after i found how shitty it is and its so bad for you.
2. I do watch hamza
3. Yea i feel cringe typing this but im more mature after getting bullied on twitter for having opinions💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, 6’3 chad, ItsOver.com and 2 others
Over

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and ArcticStorm
1. I didnt find this from tiktok i quit using that shit after i found how shitty it is and its so bad for you.
2. I do watch hamza
3. Yea i feel cringe typing this but im more mature after getting bullied on twitter for having opinions💀
delete your account asap please, it's for the best

or just lurk botb, just don't post again

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, LooksmaxxHopeful, zura and 4 others
2. I do watch hamza
Eat more , especially protein rich foods get good sleep sprint to boost hgh

Most based 11 year old ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, Deleted member 51465, hardestmfintheroom and 15 others
over for you, only way to ascend is by shaving eyebrows and getting buzzcut, you need to make sure to get permanent hair laser on them aswell or they will keep growing back and make you incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, fikki, ItsOver.com and 2 others
over for you, only way to ascend is by shaving eyebrows and getting buzzcut, you need to make sure to get permanent hair laser on them aswell or they will keep growing back and make you incel
This is trolling bro

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
An 11 year old weights 21 kgs more than me.

Anyway, you only have potential since you are so young and can pubertymax. You’re also tall as fuck, so either you are an early bloomer, have good genetics, or all that fat and overeating oversupplied you with nutrients. But you look ogre at 11, so you’d better looksmax like crazy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
This is why im here bro. I look like a ogre and it dosent feel better no matter how much of the " be confident " shit i hear. I want to actually be better not shitzo myself.

• JFL
Reactions: fikki and ItsOver.com
This is trolling bro
no troll man i'm being serious, girls love guys that are masculine and high T, and having hair is a faggot beta male trait and not something you want

• +1
Reactions: fikki, adn and inceI