Do i have potential? 11 years old, 5'4

flexing a porsche 911 shows your dad just works a high class job nigga not any actual wealth
he owns a buisness, he owns houses and lets people rent them, its 300 bucks a night, sometimes less or more dep;ending on the house

he owns a buisness, he owns houses and lets people rent them, its 300 bucks a night, sometimes less or more dep;ending on the house
okay? and? 300 bucks a night for entire houses damn.

no im texting a girl rn she a stacy bro but i got blocked cuz i told her to rate chico and sean o pry, omds im sad comfort me
its alr it happens. earn money and get married in saudi

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma
okay? and? 300 bucks a night for entire houses damn.
depends on the size, small houses are 300 bucks, prices go up as the house gets bigger and it also depends on the neighboorhood

depends on the size, small houses are 300 bucks, prices go up as the house gets bigger and it also depends on the neighboorhood
my dads old hotel had rooms 450$ .

my mums 5 1 ffs why did she have to produce me bro

• WTF
Reactions: Fiqh
2DE869A0 05ED 4851 B2B2 C9BE1098DE79

If you don’t leave soon you will end up like @RODEBLUR he started browsing these PSL forums at 9 now he’s 19 and eats his own shit

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
Why are you guys on a Blackpill forum when you’re 11 and 13. JFL at the state of PSL
14 now but tbf i agree w u shouldnt be here, i only come here occasionally when i search for new things to ascend. I compiled everythign and i do literally everything possible. Being ugly is a main reason we come here, least im not gigasubhuman anymore
Screenshot 2023 05 21 204847

14 now but tbf i agree w u shouldnt be here, i only come here occasionally when i search for new things to ascend. I compiled everythign and i do literally everything possible. Being ugly is a main reason we come here, least im not gigasubhuman anymore View attachment 2520586
only reason i come here is to troll i literally already bookmarked everything

@TRUE_CEL honest opinions on all this

@TRUE_CEL honest opinions on all this
Mogger reactions. Never had that many myself. Lifemogged by an 11 year old, it’s beyond joever for me.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Fiqh
dad (5'7)
mom (5'8)

you gotta remember they grew up during famine of 1971
Yh waa waa

anyway, u got got genetics. Unless you end up looking like a retarded Francis ngannou you should be good by looksmaxing, losing weight, mewing, working out (lots of autistic fags here will tell you it doesn’t matter, trust me, as a highschooler, it does.)

i rate myself mtn rn but i will kill myself if i dont ascend to chadlite by 2027
chadlight not possible man the diff between high htn and chadlight is huge

i take this shit very very very seriously unlike most people rotting here