Do i have potential? 11 years old, 5'4

This is why im here bro. I look like an ogre and it dosent feel better no matter how much of the " be confident " shit i hear. I want to actually be better not shitzo myself.
Lose weight nigga. Eat healthy as fuck only meat, fruits, and vegetables. Don’t lose weight too fast or you may stunt growth.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 25938 and rand anon
Lose weight nigga. Eat healthy as fuck only meat, fruits, and vegetables. Don’t lose weight too fast or you may stunt growth.
Okay man i was thinking about water fasting but that might fuck me up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Okay man i was thinking about water fasting but that might fuck me up.
Eat 2 meals per day. If you fast for longer than that, do it only once per week. You won’t grow if you do extreme fasting

Oh man im sorry

How tall are your parents?
Okay my dad is 5' 7 my mom is 5' 7 also

but i still have good genetics. My parents grew up during a war and famine while they were in thier puberty years so it stunted thier growth. My grandpa(Fathers side) was 6 foot and my grandpa from mothers side was 6'2 i believe atleast what i saw from medical documents.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 1901
how the fucking kid found this site no way

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and chawaje
Oh man im sorry
no need to be. I got myself into this shitty situation over quarantine living like a fucking monkey and ill get out of it i swear

how the fucking kid found this site no way
Yea istg everyone asks this. I got this from trying to fix my life, got tips on reddit most of it was bullshit tho. i eventually found this website.

Yea istg everyone asks this. I got this from trying to fix my life, got tips on reddit most of it was bullshit tho. i eventually found this website.
you are kid just enjoy it start to woking out with friends play computer games u dont u will be mentaly disable if u stay on this site

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
you are kid just enjoy it start to woking out with friends play computer games u dont u will be mentaly disable if u stay on this site
i want to but i cant just waste the early start i got.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 1901
bruh

no offense but there is no way im rating an 11 year old, please go play Fortnite or something get off this site before it corrupts you

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, hardestmfintheroom, Graham and 10 others
If
he doesn’t looksmax seriously, he’ll be depressed when he’s grown up as an ugly curry incel. He should looksmax even if it hurts his mental health and childhood

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 25938, baldgeeza and 2 others
bruh

no offense but there is no way im rating an 11 year old, please go play Fortnite or something get off this site before it corrupts you
i used to but i cant go back to that bro. i get no fun out of it.it feels lifeless.

If

he doesn’t looksmax seriously, he’ll be depressed when he’s grown up as an ugly curry incel. He should looksmax even if it hurts his mental health and childhood
i agree 100% . this is my biggest fear bro. i dont care if im retarded by the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
If

he just should leanmax and working out and he would be fine at this early age

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
he just should leanmax and working out and he would be fine at this early age
You sound bluepilled or maybe you’re gatekeeping. Do you not see his face and race? “Just work out broooo”

i used to but i cant go back to that bro. i get no fun out of it.it feels lifeless.
try to enjoy life while you’re young, don’t worry too much about looking good. you can work out and all that, but don’t worry too much. i was your age when i discovered blackpill forums and now i hate myself completely, not saying you will go through the same, but if i were you i wouldn’t risk it. im not a fan of hamza but watching him would be much better for you than being on a blackpill forum, at your age you need motivation and drive, not blackpill

You sound bluepilled or maybe you’re gatekeeping. Do you not see his face and race? “Just work out broooo”
what i see on reddit bro

fuck my life

what i see on reddit bro
It’s Reddit.org tbh. I wish I found this site/looksmaxxing as soon as I could read. Start chewing mastic gum bro you need to chew hard things

It’s Reddit.org tbh. I wish I found this site/looksmaxxing as soon as I could read. Start chewing mastic gum bro you need to chew hard things
it dosent sell here

• So Sad
In my country everyone is 4`11 so you are Chad where I live

okay i will . ill use everything i heard here and post an update in a month.

In my country everyone is 4`11 so you are Chad where I live
im average height here already. i see seniors in my school 6 years older but shorter then me but still not that tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
hes fucking 11 his bones are not even developed in 50% he is only fat on face

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Razeb
hes fucking 11 his bones are not even developed in 50% he is only fat on face
Yea man im too fat, but after what i see here this is my only chance to do alot of stuff is during puberty or before.

his bones are not even developed
Exactly. Do that means he can actually influence their development. No offense, but this 11 year old is IQmogging you rn.

• +1
Reactions: imnotworthanything
Exactly. Do that means he can actually influence their development. No offense, but this 11 year old is IQmogging you rn.
100%

• +1
Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.
Get off this site kid. It'll do you more harm than good.

im average height here already. i see seniors in my school 6 years older but shorter then me but still not that tall.
ok listen, if you really want to improve your looks and be able to looks max to your genetic potential then I suggest you look at BOTB(its on the front page) It has threads about everything you need to know about improving your looks, height, style, and more. Now by the look of your face, you need to get leaner, It will help to show your bone structure underneath all that fat. Once you do that, find out your failos (ask a good rater, don't just ask random people) Then look at the BOTB threads and find a thread that talks about fixing your failo.

Remember, you should not have too high expectations, at best you will go up to Mtn or maybe HTN. But kid, just know that you have your whole childhood ahead of you, don't waste it on this thread, make friends, Do your school work, or do anything other than being here.

but if you really want to use this website then Just focus on the BOtB threads, it will help a lot

That's all I got man, I just don't want you to waste time talking to trolls, just get lean, lose fat, and then we will see where it goes.

-Blau

• +1
Reactions: niggacum492139, Deleted member 30593, Razeb and 1 other person
ok listen, if you really want to improve your looks and be able to looks max to your genetic potential then I suggest you look at BOTB(its on the front page) It has threads about everything you need to know about improving your looks, height, style, and more. Now by the look of your face, you need to get leaner, It will help to show your bone structure underneath all that fat. Once you do that, find out your failos (ask a good rater, don't just ask random people) Then look at the BOTB threads and find a thread that talks about fixing your failo.

Remember, you should not have too high expectations, at best you will go up to Mtn or maybe HTN. But kid, just know that you have your whole childhood ahead of you, don't waste it on this thread, make friends, Do your school work, or do anything other than being here.

but if you really want to use this website then Just focus on the BOtB threads, it will help a lot

That's all I got man, I just don't want you to waste time talking to trolls, just get lean, lose fat, and then we will see where it goes.

-Blau
whats mtn and htn?

-Blau
okay man. i will update you if anything happens. See you in 5 years brother.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Subhuman with subhuman potential.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 21048, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person
Your peers are cranking 90s in fortnite and is occupied with their upcoming math homework while you are deep diving in the sewers of the net filled with the biggest autists and incels in the world, go boot up your Xbox and return in a couple of years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, hardestmfintheroom, Absi and 15 others
Subhuman with subhuman potential.
that might be true but cant know before puberty dumbass go iqmax. having less common sense then a 11 year old is retarded behaiveiour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
its over, go play fortnite and cope

Your peers are cranking 90s in fortnite and is occupied with their upcoming math homework while you are deep diving in the sewers of the net filled with the biggest autists and incels in the world, go boot up your Xbox and return in a couple of years
I did but that shit is so unfullfilling and so bad bro. I wouldave killed myself earlier then i might here💀, this IS the better option

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger