Do i have potential? 11 years old, 5'4

Dude just continue mewing, diet, eat lots of meat and leave this site you don't want to be here with 10k posts at 13 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and ascension
Ok man i get it. im getting off. fuck this bro, i got on a few hours ago to get some help on what i should do. now im gonna get off. I am really speedrunning this bro.
Ensure that you continue research in looksmaxxing. You need knowledge in order to do something in the right direction and effectively. And put in a lot of effort, you’ll regret it if you don’t.

Please leave this site you are too young you did not even hit puberty yet .let puberty do its thing if your puberty is shit you can return.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, ascension and ArcticStorm
Chew on mouthguard, dont masturbate at all, go workout every single day calisthenics. I wish i knew about this when i was 11.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Chew evenly on both sides chew on them at the same time then tongue swallow

Don't listen to the stupid fucking copers saying leave the site, Yes the site is a shithole and you may leave it but do not leave looksmaxing, it'll benefit you hard. 7-12 year old Kids these days are way different than 10 years ago, users here are clueless

Do not mouth breathe and do not swallow with your cheeks make sure u tongue swallow. Also pick up a sport for real it'll benefit you, maybe try football ded srs

• +1
Reactions: niggacum492139
Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.
At 11 I didnt know what pussy is and you are on lookism, lol

thats 0.001 percent of genetics smh. Bro 45 percent of adults are shorter then me in my country,
The most important thing for you is to get down to about 47 kg before puberty bro, when you're too fat and feeling like crap, your hormones are not working properly.

Do this in a healthy way though, eat two balanced meals per day with atleast 60 grams of protein in total if you can, in total, try to keep daily calories at about 1700 per day

If you have friends make sure you play sports with them outside, soccer/football will be good for your metabolism to help you lose that weight. If you're able to do all this by time your 13/14 you'll be better looking and have a better mental state than almost everyone at school!

Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.
Wtf kiddo you look fine just eat healthy food and play sports to stay in shape, be happy, and grow taller.

A
Also 5’4 is an amazing height for an indian 11 year old, don’t starve yourself ever like me, keep growing and playing sports but don’t eat too much junk food

elementary.org JFL

@Master @Alexanderr when are you going to privatise this forum jfl literal babies from TikTok are finding this website.
never lmao these greedy niggas wouldn't private the forum even if the whole world was looksmaxxing

cuz then they would have to get a job

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
please dont racepill an 11 year old boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm and poopoohead
You're kidding, right kid? Like this is a troll right

I came here in 2019, and have no witnessed it become toddlers.org… It’s time to leave.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Just look at BOTB and optimise diet/normal exercise (not weightlifting)/stretches/sleep
Dont fall behind ur grades tho.

If looksmax existed in 2011 id abuse everything said on this site to max potential.
You're at a ripe age for clean development.

Also u seem aware for an 11 year old so dont waste it away on bad habits especially cooming.

I feel weird for being in this forum at 15 yo but 11 is Wild

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Taban, Alfaro, Pagnoni, Eppley. Dont look into it too much, but screenshot these names and when you turn 18 come back to it.

This could be the beginning of the end for looksmax, if literal kids are joining this site, it's a matter of time, before some are discovered using this site.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59 and Deleted member 21048
11 going onto 32

This could be the beginning of the end for looksmax, if literal kids are joining this site, it's a matter of time, before some are discovered using this site.
You got gen alpha posting and lurking here jfl.

Don't want to sound like some moralfag but I find it kinda weird how the mods legit don't give a fuck about this and this forum isn't even age restricted considering the sort of shit you can read here.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 21048 and 1 other person
Get the fuck off this website and comeback when you are 18. You don’t need to rot with a bunch of mentally I’ll rotters.

• +1
Reactions: imnotworthanything
Your not 11 jfl

fuck i really want to but i can't tell a 11yo kid to take HGH

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
No lol youre indian. Spare yourself the trouble and grab your luggage. Its gonna be a long ride kid.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Deleted member 24593, HighClassMaxing and 3 others
You don’t have to. He has height, but he lacks face.
i know, he is probably a giant for his age. but i dont wanna tell a kid to take hgh to compensate the ugly face...

tbh, the height is prolly a larp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
i know, he is probably a giant for his age. but i dont wanna tell a kid to take hgh to compensate the ugly face...

He lacks race.

There’s no way he’s getting HGH anyway. He likely doesn’t have much of his own money to buy it nor an account set up to do so. So unless his parents are blackpilled (they probably aren’t), he ain’t getting HGH. Plus idk if HGH would even help his face much. Nigga needs to focus on mewing, chewing, fat loss etc.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
He lacks race.
yes bro i know this but i'm a human, i don't care about muh blackpill honesty i ain't telling a kid he is a ugly fat ethnic subhuman with no bones and that it's over you feel me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 28414, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
There’s no way he’s getting HGH anyway. He likely doesn’t have much of his own money to buy it nor an account set up to do so. So unless his parents are blackpilled (they probably aren’t), he ain’t getting HGH. Plus idk if HGH would even help his face much. Nigga needs to focus on mewing, chewing, fat loss etc.
yes but he could get a bit older and then do it. imagine if you found this forum just a few years before, you would've arguably looked better + taller.

Yeah, since you're a child you have a better starting point for looksmaxxing than most users here, I would recommend you to do some simples softmaxxes for now:

>lose weight
>sleep well
>consume lots of calcium
>get a better fashion style
>learn game
>socialcirclemax

At your age, having a good social circle of friends is essential to not end up becoming a mentalcel in the future

Since you were able to find this forum being a 11 yrs old, and have admitted browsing 4chan before, do your research and look up the new terms I told you in this post + study looks in general, I recommend you watching QOVES videos

11 yo nigga from bangladesh has perfect english and writes like a grown up

and people fall for it jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, horizontallytall, Deleted member 27660 and 6 others
Obviously a troll this nigga must be like 14 or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: Torero and efidescontinuado
im 18 and 5'11 and im 71kg

oh man jfl i bet you will rope someday

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 21048 and Torero
You look 35

• +1
Reactions: Torero
11 yo nigga from bangladesh has perfect english and writes like a grown up

and people fall for it jfl
This thread should be labeled as "looksmax Iq test". Fucking larps.org

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Yeah, since you're a child you have a better starting point for looksmaxxing than most users here, I would recommend you to do some simples softmaxxes for now:

>lose weight
>sleep well
>consume lots of calcium
>get a better fashion style
>learn game
>socialcirclemax

At your age, having a good social circle of friends is essential to not end up becoming a mentalcel in the future

Since you were able to find this forum being a 11 yrs old, and have admitted browsing 4chan before, do your research and look up the new terms I told you in this post + study looks in general, I recommend you watching QOVES videos
No potential for his Pheno plus giga non NT rotting here so early

10 inch pp or it's over for you goo-goo

oh man jfl i bet you will rope someday
I don't think most children have the mental audacity to be here, even adults struggle with the autism here

I mog you and I’m Bangladeshi :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nigga get off this website, I have a little brother except he’s aryan and not a nigga, my advice would be to eat healthy, lose weight and play sports and get enough sleep and minimize stress. You don’t need to consider autistic surgeries this young. My brother is currently rejecting girls in 7th grade has straight As and is good at fortnite not browsing incel forums

Nigga get off this website, I have a little brother except he’s aryan and not a nigga, my advice would be to eat healthy, lose weight and play sports and get enough sleep and minimize stress. You don’t need to consider autistic surgeries this young. My brother is currently rejecting girls in 7th grade has straight As and is good at fortnite not browsing incel forums
We just have to see in the near future maybe 15 or 16 if he is at least HTN if not better. Rn he is too young

• +1
Reactions: mug
We just have to see in the near future maybe 15 or 16 if he is at least HTN if not better. Rn he is too young
I tell him about mewing and eating healthy rn. He’s started running track now too so he’ll get lean during puberty not that he’s fat. Also he seems to be sleeping well I’ll make sure he develops right

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
gtfo this site, too young to ruin your life. If not height/dht/hgh/test max

Leave this site