Do i have potential? 11 years old, 5'4

I did but that shit is so unfullfilling and so bad bro. I wouldave killed myself earlier then i might here💀, this IS the better option
you are 11 bro why the fuck are you so introspective already

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, horizontallytall and Deleted member 27660
that might be true but cant know before puberty dumbass go iqmax. having less common sense then a 11 year old is retarded behaiveiour.
No unironically you are LTN and i have no idea how you will look in few years. Focus on luanmaxxing and you could maybe reach mtn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad and StrangerDanger
What has this forum become JFL :lul: :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, horizontallytall and Deleted member 27932
dont they ask for age when u sign up which fucking monster of a mod approved this kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, LooksmaxxHopeful, horizontallytall and 3 others
dont they ask for age when u sign up which fucking monster of a mod approved this kid
it must have been @enchanted_elixir he is the only psychopath among the moderation team

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, It'snotover and forevermirin
i might have decent genetics. My dad is pretty good looking. He had 3 wives in his life which all divorced him for cheating💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and nitesik
No unironically you are LTN and i have no idea how you will look in few years. Focus on luanmaxxing and you could maybe reach mtn.
If he is LTN I'm terachad

I went through the stages of life for a looksmaxxer earlier ig
honestly u need to leave not just this site but the internet in general u are fucking yourself up bro i really hope this is larp because otherwise ur missing out on your childhood rotting on here.

are you autistic or something btw that might explain such weird behavior ig

@Master @Alexanderr when are you going to privatise this forum jfl literal babies from TikTok are finding this website.
They are Jews tbh

i might have decent genetics. My dad is pretty good looking. He had 3 wives in his life which all divorced him for cheating💀
you have the eye area of a 45 year old tbh. delete your pics bro ur gonna end up on youtube

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
you have the eye area of a 45 year old tbh. delete your pics bro ur gonna end up on youtube
Someome most likely already is planning the doxx , It's for the little buddy

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
You found this forum from TikTok , right ?

honestly u need to leave not just this site but the internet in general u are fucking yourself up bro i really hope this is larp because otherwise ur missing out on your childhood rotting on here.

are you autistic or something btw that might explain such weird behavior ig
It's over , the doxx will be brutal , man kids nowadays can't abstain from posting themselves online

• So Sad
Nope, some guy mentioned on reddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
This is going to be on some article titled, “incel cult are brainwashing children on Internet forums, save your kids before it’s too late”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sny, Deleted member 24593 and 5 others
💀use chatgpt and earn some quick cash NOW!
click here to learn more...

@Master @Alexanderr when are you going to privatise this forum jfl literal babies from TikTok are finding this website.

They won't private it, they need that sweet ad revenue moolah, even if means some poor impressionable 11 year olds get their psyche torn to shreds.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
They won't private it, they need that sweet ad revenue moolah, even if means some poor impressionable 11 year olds get their psyche torn to shreds.
It's over for that kid who posted the thread , he most likely is already getting doxxed

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
It's over for that kid who posted the thread , he most likely is already getting doxxed
i dont care honestly. I live in bangaldesh and have nothing on the internet. i just use youtube and reddit sometimes thats it. i already sold all my video game accounts so ig not my loss.

probably not tbh but there’s lot of room to improve

and easy to brain max at your age

pubertymaxxing might not be possible if you don’t have any way to get the money

• +1
Reactions: N1666
i dont care honestly. I live in bangaldesh and have nothing on the internet. i just use youtube and reddit sometimes thats it. i already sold all my video game accounts so ig not my loss.
@ascension @forevermirin You should tell this kid the brutal truth about how the internet works , he doesn't realize the consequences of getting doxxed

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and ascension
@ascension @forevermirin You should tell this kid the brutal truth about how the internet works , he doesn't realize the consequences of getting doxxed
like what getting bullied or something?

the absolute state of Looksmax.org 2023

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, N1666 and ascension

I will try and talk some sense into him. Problem is that young kids are curious and he will probably continue to use this forum anyway

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and ArcticStorm
I will try and talk some sense into him. Problem is that young kids are curious and he will probably continue to use this forum anyway
Most likely , he definitely saw it in some meme about "Become Sigma Chad Grindset" and that stuff and doesn't understand the seriousness and reality of it

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and ascension
Most likely , he definitely saw it in some meme about "Become Sigma Chad Grindset" and that stuff and doesn't understand the seriousness and reality of it
no bro i swear to god im not that cringe man. i mean some students in my class are that shitty and cringe but im not. im fr about this stuff.

no bro i swear to god im not that cringe man. i mean some students in my class are that shitty and cringe but im not. im fr about this stuff.

The point we're making is that this site is no place for an 11 year old. There's not much advice we can give to an 11 year old apart from basic shit like exercising, eating healthy and sleeping well. We have no idea what you'll look like after puberty, so we can't suggest any sugeries, and you're too young for them anyway. Please take my advice.

The point we're making is that this site is no place for an 11 year old. There's not much advice we can give to an 11 year old apart from basic shit like exercising, eating healthy and sleeping well. We have no idea what you'll look like after puberty, so we can't suggest any sugeries, and you're too young for them anyway. Please take my advice.
Okay man i trust you. Ill take this seriously. I created my account around a few hours ago, now should i delete it or just ghost this website

• +1
Reactions: ascension
you being here at 11 is more cringe than u realize rn. get off asap or you'll regret it in a few years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
you being here at 11 is more cringe than u realize rn. get off asap or you'll regret it in a few years
Ok man i get it. im getting off. fuck this bro, i got on a few hours ago to get some help on what i should do. now im gonna get off. I am really speedrunning this bro.

• +1
nah, the argument this site is no place for 10-11 years old is total bunk

most children today are raised by internet

i was rotting 4chan and similar communities on my i pad at 8 yrs old, a similar website would have been good for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, HighClassMaxing, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Ok man i get it. im getting off. fuck this bro, i got on a few hours ago to get some help on what i should do. now im gonna get off. I am really speedrunning this bro.
good luck, good decision. sleep well, eat well, exercise and make friends irl. hope you never need to come back.

if anything 11 yrs old is the best age to start looksmaxxing, nt maxxing, planning surgery ect
most difference is possible

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Lucid, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person

i was rotting 4chan and similar communities on my i pad at 8 yrs old, a similar website would have been good for me
just because u got fucked over by your parents not getting u actual hobbies doesn't make it right.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, GunDevilHybrid, incelest504 and 2 others

You can't get doxxed on 4Chan as badly as you can on here

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
good luck, good decision. sleep well, eat well, exercise and make friends irl. hope you never need to come back.
okay man. Have a nice day bro hope you suceed in life and be happy. ill pray for your wellbeing actually.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eren and forevermirin
if anything 11 yrs old is the best age to start looksmaxxing, nt maxxing, planning surgery ect
most difference is possible

Blackpilling an 11 year old is not right. He can come back in a few years

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 27660, ArcticStorm and 2 others
This world is over.