Do Jews intentionally make really ogre depictions of Cro-Magnon skulls?

D

Deleted member 3990

Kraken
Cro-Magnon.jpg

What you can see here is a Cro-Magnon skull. Obviously compact midface, wide orbitals (most likely PCT and hooding), broad and square jaw, good zygomatic arch

and now the "Reconstructions of how the may have looked like"

220px-Neanderthaler%2C_Oase%2C_Rum%C3%A4nien_%28Daniela_Hitzemann%29.jpg

4a412f4af51025add443debd553de4e7.jpg

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 4209
Fucking retards, they'd have crazy bone structured faces

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
D17056E9 6669 4CB0 B27B AFFF58B5E458

“These are the true Europeans”

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, horizontallytall, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 685, diggbicc and 1 other person
Miring those hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
WE HAVE TO GET RID OF ZE JEWS ONCE AGAIN

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
god save the jews

Cro-Magnon.jpg

What you can see here is a Cro-Magnon skull. Obviously compact midface, wide orbitals (most likely PCT and hooding), broad and square jaw, good zygomatic arch

and now the "Reconstructions of how the may have looked like"

220px-Neanderthaler%2C_Oase%2C_Rum%C3%A4nien_%28Daniela_Hitzemann%29.jpg

4a412f4af51025add443debd553de4e7.jpg
Yes i literally thought about it a lot, it literally is impossoble for that type of skull to look like that irl , goes on to show how everything told by society, can be really really wrong and info is handed over to the masses by extremely incompetent fools

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, greycel and Imretarded?
Yes i literally thought about it a lot, it literally is impossoble for that type of skull to look like that irl , goes on to show how everything told by society, can be really really wrong and info is handed over to the masses by extremely incompetent fools
yeah but that depection looks similar to the skull however it is just less dense, it's got a severe overbite/mandible recession and it's an old guy thats being shown so it's bones are going to be less dense and it would be wrinkled as fuck due to age and major jaw recession but this is the first time I seen a depected image of one of these skulls before.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
yeah but that depection looks similar to the skull however it is just less dense, it's got a severe overbite/mandible recession and it's an old guy thats being shown so it's bones are going to be less dense and it would be wrinkled as fuck due to age and major jaw recession but this is the first time I seen a depected image of one of these skulls before.
No ,not at all, its so easy to see , i can show u with drwing and animations that it is not possible to lookile that, actual cro magnons would look like this
Lahe

That orbital and temporal region are rounded which is sign of maxilla narrowing, which is not presente in any skull shown of cro magnon

No ,not at all, its so easy to see , i can show u with drwing and animations that it is not possible to lookile that, actual cro magnons would look like thisView attachment 2940212
yeah I get that but I was talking about the skull that was shown and it's old man depiction

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
yeah I get that but I was talking about the skull that was shown and it's old man depiction
Skull is how cro magnons looked and old man skull looks modern humanz just with a bit dense and less recessed bone

Because you're a dumbass who got the wrong image. It's not jews, you're just a tard.

That skull is cro magnon 1. This is what they think he looked like.
IMG 5744

• +1
Nah he just randomly chose a skull and cro magnon depiction from google @Axii the skull doesnt exclusively belongs to that old man

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Nah he just randomly chose a skull and cro magnon depiction from google @Axii the skull doesnt exclusively belongs to that old man
I didnt claim that it did, I just said it wouldn't be far fetched to see that it could be the same guy, why the fuck does this entire forum paint me out to be a fucking retard.

• +1
I didnt claim that it did, I just said it wouldn't be far fetched to see that it could be the same guy, why the fuck does this entire forum paint me out to be a fucking retard.
No i just liek correcting people, its just i interacted first time with you so

• +1
Reactions: Axii