Do my parents know I’m ugly?

frendly

frendly

👁
My whole family lies to me and says I’m good looking but I know it’s all a lie, my friends do the same, why do people do this? I went up to a random girl at the mall and asked her if I’m ugly and it was so hard for her to say yes. I even told her it’s fine and she should be brutally honest.
I remember I got into an argument with my aunt once and she said “you can’t look like that and be disrespectful, there are other people in this family who are respectful and look better than you.” Tf? :soy: Then after she says that I should “love myself” and be proud of who I am.
Are my parents just lying to themselves because when my dad says I’m good looking he seems so serious and I’m just confused because I’m the ugliest nigga out there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkLooks and wollet2
;)

• Woah
Reactions: frendly

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and frendly
Yes they say to themselves “damn! We have an ugly ass son! What should we do?”

“I don’t know babe suck my dick as I think of a way to kill him”

*blowjobs noises*

“Aha! I’ll fuck his throat until he chokes to death” your faggot father replies after cumming down your whore mother’s AIDS throat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLooks, wollet2 and frendly
go up and ask the girl out nigga

My whole family lies to me and says I’m good looking but I know it’s all a lie, my friends do the same, why do people do this? I went up to a random girl at the mall and asked her if I’m ugly and it was so hard for her to say yes. I even told her it’s fine and she should be brutally honest.
I remember I got into an argument with my aunt once and she said “you can’t look like that and be disrespectful, there are other people in this family who are respectful and look better than you.” Tf? :soy: Then after she says that I should “love myself” and be proud of who I am.
Are my parents just lying to themselves because when my dad says I’m good looking he seems so serious and I’m just confused because I’m the ugliest nigga out there.

View attachment 1599645
i think mines are aware. whenever i make joke about my elder brother my mom used to say "muh dont be jealous of him" in a sarcastic way. she is right. he mogs me to dirt. i got the short stick in the genetic recombination.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and frendly