do people go for ice cream on first date?

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
but ice cream is cold so it may disrupt a girl's stomach and she starts farting uncontrollably.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and NoseProphecy
57464.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, NoseProphecy, Lokki and 2 others
Does it look like I care if a girl's stomach is upset? No.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and NoseProphecy
Chad unironically doesn't go on dates because he doesn't need to. Foids match with him on tinder, he sends them a few snapchats so they can confirm he's not a catfish and the next day they go over his house for sex.

No coffee/ice cream/food date necessary when you're attractive. Those formalities are for sub-chads

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, InnerVoid and murdah
No coffee/ice cream/food date necessary when you're attractive. Those formalities are for sub-chads
like my oneitis said "lets go for cofeee tehehe" then she ghosted me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
So you can assess her dick sucking game

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
Chad unironically doesn't go on dates because he doesn't need to. Foids match with him on tinder, he sends them a few snapchats so they can confirm he's not a catfish and the next day they go over his house for sex.

This is cope. As someone who has done and currently doing Chadfish experiments, a lot of foids still expect dates and possible betabuxxing.

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid