Eat Dessert after Dinner

noodlelover

noodlelover

Sphinx
Glycemic index measurements for food are done with subjects eating a single food on an empty stomach, and then blood glucose measurements are taken afterwards.

They don't measure foods eaten in combination.

Most fruit doesn't spike glucose levels because the fiber slows digestion. Therefore we can expect a fiberiouse dinner to slow digestion of high glycemic index food eaten afterwards such as ice-cream, effectively making it low glycemic index.

So say your girl want's to eat ice cream, you could try convincing her to get it after dinner, but if you can't do that you could have some emergency broccoli strapped to your leg, and eat it in the bathroom quickly. This would slow digestion of the ice-cream and prevent you from looking like a weirdo who doesn't eat ice-cream. However, if she finds the broccoli strapped to your leg it's fucking over, and you will look like a weirdo. That's why you need to put cologne on your pants to mask the smell of the broccoli. Also when she goes into the bathroom to freshen up before making love, quickly throw the broccoli in the trash.

Jk on the last paragraph, but eating low glycemic index foods should slow digestion of subsequent foods making them low glycmic index, and therefore largely preventing glycation, which is a form of aging.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and lestoa
I will not listen to a vegan eater