Do people notice that you’ve changed after looksmaxing?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
After my buccal fat removal and genio some foids asked me if I lost weight (I was bloated af before surgeries). With my transplanted hair growing out I can finally style my hair in the best way, and many people said my face changed (in a positive way).

Still my transformation is not enough to make me a chad that attractive foids throw themselves to. I don’t think with my current looks I could slay on tinder or get a fan group on Tiktok either.

I looked the worst in September before surgeries (bloated, short hair, acne etc.) and the best right now (leaner face, much better skin after medical pill, good hair). Next I’m gonna get more medical peels for perfect skin and jaw fillers for more frontal angularity. If I still fail to become what I want then I’ll probably rot for a while.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 470
tell them your genes kicked in and your started to look more like your dad/grandad.

It will make them see you as higher intrinsic value, higher genetic value.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CristianT, RAITEIII, Shekelcel and 12 others
tell them your genes kicked in and your started to look more like your dad/grandad.

It will make them see you as higher intrinsic value, higher genetic value.
“It’s called growing and changing “

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 2933 and diggbicc
only my parents and i think they're lying tbh

jfl my high school classmates didnt recognise me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and DidntRead
Was the buccal really worth it? Most of the results I see change very little. But when I jut my chin out my jaw and cheekbones both look sharper. So the lean comments might just be because of genio?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Personally no one noticed and I did change alot over the span of about a year. It's when they see pics of me a couple years ago do they realise. I've never had surgery though.

I get treated better by people, I have more friends, the friends I do have respect me more, the friends I have are higher SMV than previously. I do sometimes get IOIs (when previously i'd get none) but i'm still a virgin

ngl though i've only softmaxed: gone from terrible skin (severe acne) to clear face, leanmaxed, spent a lot on status maxing

Just tell em you're getting 8 hours sleep and drinking more water

Noone ever notices exactly what I've done, they just start randomly commenting on how "good" I look, how "happy" I look, how healthy I look

People just randomly try to talk to me now and make conversation.

When you're better looking everyone tries to befriend you

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA